Criminal
Corrupt
Organization
#NWOReligiousHead

archive.is/Qal2X

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qal2X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does this shit keep happening, just bomb the fuck out of them already this shit is fucking sick

This is what Jesus intended, but those intolerant pigs should be banished. VATICAN YES!

As a Catholic, I can't tell you how excited it makes me that this sick shit is back in the spotlight. Hang them all by the balls until they die.

> inb4 it's a Catholic "Reformer" who's been praised constantly by Kikes for the past 20 years

Polytheists btfo'd again

>archive.is/Qal2X
>The Sun
By the blood of god, you people are obscenely slow.

What a joke of a 'faith'

Catholics prove that the age old law of Whoever Smelt It Dealt It is completely accurate.

Catholics:
>Gays are evil! Now if you'll excuse me I have altar boys to fuck.

Muslims
>Gays are evil! Now if you'll excuse me I have to fuck my harem of dancing boys.

Never fails.

It's a mystery to me why Justice Kennedy voted for the mandate of sodomite marriage in the Obergefell decision. Where did he get the idea that this was acceptable behavior?

Yeah let's see how many sex scandals your married Protestant clergy has had

Fucking dopey heretic

I'm fine with that solution, there is no negotiating with a dogmatic mafia who predates on the children of their flock. They are beyond redemption.

Jesus lived with 12 other men...

Is your family redpilled about the Catholics?

/thread
Catheterlick leadership should all be shot and dumped in the river, they're evil incarnate.

>Christianity will save the white ra...
Oh...

Redpilled in what regard? Many of them are more educated about it as a belief system than I am, but I entirely expect that they would share my disgust and anger over things like child abuse.

I mean, I don't think anybody these days doesn't know it's a rampant problem in the church. And who likes child abuse? It's kind of like something that doesn't need to be brought up unless you're trying to agitate at the dinner table or something.

That's very clearly a snake head.

i wish we had Pope Lenny taking care of business

Nuke the Vatican when?

Understands that the Catholics victimize their own and there's no end in sight.

Right; not a mistake.

In what way? We don't really get in to it that deep. I probably have better-formed historical opinions on its role and impact in a post-Roman world, but I don't think any of us thinks all that much about what might be the absolute truth of religion.

I have no idea that any of us would choose it given the choice of joining any or no religion. More like there isn't a sufficiently compelling reason to jump ship.

Got it; ty

I have no problems with Orthodox people, and i admittedly only struggly with a few of the many Protestant branches; But Cucktholics are irredeemable shit. I'm glad they're getting exposed for their bullshit.

Is that a regional brand? I could use me a hate sandwich right about now.