CHRISTIANS Due to be Deported by Trump. Sad!

archive.is/QUhZi

The immigration authorities give the same explanation they have given for the arrests of tens of thousands of Latinos and other immigrants without legal status since Mr. Trump took office: These people, too, are what the government refers to as “criminal aliens.”

Though most of them came here legally, as refugees or through relatives who were American citizens, their green cards were revoked after criminal convictions on charges including theft, drug possession, rape and murder.

“The operation in this region was specifically conducted to address the very real public safety threat represented by the criminal aliens arrested,” said Rebecca Adducci, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement official in Detroit.

The men had been allowed to stay, in some cases for decades, because the Iraqi government had refused to issue travel documents for them to return.

That changed in March, when Iraq agreed to begin accepting deportees in exchange for being dropped from the list of countries affected by Mr. Trump’s revised travel ban, which barred citizens of several predominantly Muslim countries from entering the United States.

Mr. Trump “broke his promise,” said Nahrain Hamama, 54, whose husband has been detained.

If the administration reverses course, however, “then I would consider voting for him again,” she added.

i don't care

It is a shame I wish they were going into the oven

Who gives a shit?

>criminals get deported

What the problem again you dumb faggot?

>convicted
Well wtf do you expect? What promise did Trump break? Sounds to me like they're entitled jerks.

Once again christfags play the victim just like their kike friends. Fuck you all. Go Trump!

Fuck these clickbaity articles. For a moment there I was going to say shit about Trump deporting christians until I read that they were rapists, thieves and murderers

>many illegal spics are christians
this isn't news

>their green cards were revoked after criminal convictions on charges including theft, drug possession, rape and murder.
>criminal convictions on charges including theft, drug possession, rape and murder.
>criminal convictions.
Nuff said.

> their green cards were revoked after criminal convictions on charges including theft, drug possession, rape and murder.
Wait, you want these people here!?

It's simple really:
>Come to US with documentation
>Report to immigration authority
>Get your green card or citizenship
>Stop being a sandnigger that commits violent crimes because you found your goat sleeping around
>Be a useful American

>less christcuck

Sounds good to me.

> Christians
> criminals

There doesn't exist such a thing a Christian criminal. Deport.

Do these Christians happen to have a weird obsession with the Virgin Mary and airbrush murals on their truck tailgates?

Every fucking Mexican is a christian you shill

sage

They all need to go back. sage

oh no, that sucks!

>99% of illegal spics are Cuckolics
I see no difference. Law is law.

>Come to US with documentation
>Report to immigration authority
>Get your green card or citizenship

I wish it was that simple. Maybe for Mexicans it is though.

t. immigrant from Europe

>If the administration reverses course, however, “then I would consider voting for him again,” she added.
>Nahrain Hamama
Fuck off with your vote, you don't belong here!

I'm sorry what is this article trying to say?

>Trump will deport illegal Latinos

that's good!

>Trump also will deport CHRISTIANS

that's bad!

>after green cards were revoked for identity theft, rape, robbery, arson, rape, and murder!

FUCK IT, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW AND EXECUTE EVERY LAST SPIC

I mean I guess I agree?

Just about, yeah. White power, Deus vult?

bump

>good goy, secularise your country further, it makes is stronger!

>I'm legal...BUT
kek, everytime

>getting rid of brown criminals is bad

I ain't buying what your selling

As a Catholic, fuck the current Pope, and with that out of the way. Ahem.
THEY. NEED. TO. GO. BACK.

White non Christians > shit skin Christians

Is this guy jewish or something?

That can't be. I've read on so many well respected news sources that this was a Muslim ban. They were incredibly specific on this being a ban for Muslims only. In fact, it went to court and was called unconstitutional initially. I'm guessing the reporter of this story is mistaken somehow.

>Though most of them came here legally, as refugees or through relatives who were American citizens, their green cards were revoked after criminal convictions on charges including theft, drug possession, rape and murder.

Oh no, what a loss.

>christians
>theft
>drugs
>rape
>murder
fake news
hide thread and keep moving boys

>their green cards were revoked after criminal convictions on charges including theft, drug possession, rape and murder.

I'm not seeing the problem.

>Christians
>Atheer Fawzi Ali
Hahahaha no. Should have shot them

You do realize most Spic fence-jumpers are Catholic, right?
Fuck off.

Honestly this is good news, normally I'd hate Drumpf's racist agenda but the fewer religious people we have here the better