Jesus Loves You General

ITT we will discuss how beautiful the life of Jesus Christ was...

The Jews expected the messiah to come as a King, with power and riches... A military leader who was going to sit on a throne and conquer their enemies.

How wrong they were!

They didn't know the nature of the God they claimed as their own...

>He was born a Galilean, the lowest of all tribes
>He was born to a lowly family, a carpenters son
>He was born in manger, after there was no room at the inn
>He rode on a donkey
>the only crown he wore was made of thorns
>He layed his life down willingly for His friends
>He suffered the greatest pain imaginable and prayed for His killers

How can anyone not see how awesome this story is?

Displaying the perfect, most beautiful example of self-sacrifice, humility, and love; he defeated Satan by allowing him to defeat himself... Satan killed the innocent, untainted by sin, thus ending his own reign and condemning himself... Beautiful.

Christ's enemies see the cross as a great defeat, His friends see it as the greatest victory ever.

To you who says Jesus was weak, allowing Himself to die, the servant of others. Answer this: does it take more strength and courage to lay down your life willingly, or to take someone else's?

Jesus loves you

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/314419,Fire-engulfs-historic-Polish-cathedral
twitter.com/krsnavatara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless everyone who posts ITT

The Jews expected-

Didn't read any further. Take your kike on a stick and throw it in the trash where it belongs.

Jesus Christ died for your sins and He will always love you like a son, waiting for your return.

Jesus can only be found through his mother, who symbolizes the church, traditional catholicism.

Thank you.

AMEN

What a faggot

How do I know what denomination is right for me? Do I just go with gut feeling? Do I go with personality? I don't fancy that happy clappy negro church BS.
And what version of the Bible do you all recommend? I've heard KJV has it's foibles.

>varg
vargtard belong to

No. I'm a traditional catholic. Which is the true church of Christ. You're going to have to pray, read the bible, I recommend the Douay-Rheims version... And do not listen to Protestant orders.

No offence to Prots, but they are very misguided and have no clarity of doctrine... Loads of confusion.

Read the "church fathers", who were the early Christians... Their doctrine is undeniably Catholic.

See if you are able to find a "traditional Latin mass" near you... The Catholic church is in "crisis", but we must remain loyal until the end.

God bless you brother, I wish you the best of luck

>Varg
Even non-christians like will tell you to kill yourself painfully.

Amen senpai. I pray for a traditional revival of the Latin mass... It can't be suppressed forever. It is far too beautiful!

Lol

holy shit

Good

Good thread OP

>But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

>Jesus love everyone!
>Except for niggers, spics, Asians and Arabs!
>He would totally support white nationalism
>Deus vult xD

He's back as a thief, and none of you will know until you see him. And then it will be too late.

Yeah, dis gon b good. Finally had to, didn't it.

Thank you

>Jesus loves you
Jesus loves qt girls(bois) like me????

Friendly reminder that Jesus lived in Ireland.

As long as you repent your massive faggotry. And I don't mean repent in just confessing. I mean repenting from the depths of your very soul against the sin that was you ever considering yourself a girl against all available factors available for you to review; repenting against you rebelling against reality, hence against God himself, in the likeness of Satan.

Yes but not your disgusting sin that you CHOOSE to commit

Jesus was literally a Roman invention.

>As long as you repent your massive faggotry
What faggotry? I am doing nothing wrong

>Choose
God literally made me a cuteboy. What are you talking about?

>Jesus Loves You
I hope so. I'm in pretty rough shape right now.

Hello Christian brothers.

How can we evangelize Catholics ? I have many Catholics around me and I don't know how to preach the Word to them

It's hard because they think they are already Christian :(

This is how I know you're going to hell.

Good riddance.

>Girl (bois)
>Not a faggot
Pick one and only one. There is male and female. You might look like a woman, but if you've got one down there, you're a man, no parenthesis needed.

Why are you confusing me with a transexual? I am 100% girl(boy)

The catholic who responded to you wants you to share his misery and his eternal destination in hell.

He cannot tell you how to be saved, because he does not know.

He cannot tell you how to get to heaven, because he does not know.

All he knows is what his church crammed into his head when he was a kid, and he has nowhere else to turn.

If you are not saved, and it does not appear that you are, picking a denomination is not your problem.

Being saved from the consequences of being born spiritually dead is your problem. That is what you need to address, not what social club to join afterwards.

another hellbound papist is heard from. Disgusting.

And that would include "you have to get to Jesus through His mommy".

Hello brothers,
i was a cocaine drug addict, with strong suicide tendencies, i was so thin people wondered if i had cancer
i found the path of Jesus, he cleansed me
after one year of being faithful the temptation is become too strong and i went back to my old ways, not doing drugs, but i'm getting drunk and smoking cigarettes, and going parties listening to depraved mundane music.
i don't know how to come back
i don't feel worthy of going to church anymore
i have betrayed him and there is no going back
i know what's coming, like a soft scent i can feel it, i'm doomed.

We all are. What we mean when we say that Jesus loves you is that He already proved that He loved you. He knew you owed a debt you could not pay, and so He paid the debt He did not owe.

He took the death penalty for you, so that you might live in the resurrection and fullness of life with Him in heaven forever.

He purchased a pardon for all of your sins with His blood, with His life.

Take the pardon. Confess Jesus is Lord out loud, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead, and you will be saved.

LARPER

It was God who created the nations. Separated them at the time of Babel. And God certainly is against intentional genocide.

However, my opinion of nationalism is not "hating the other". It is "loving your own", and wanted the other to love their own too. I think you will find that is the authentic position...

Do what we all do, brother.

Start again at the cross. Go to the cross where Jesus is, lay your hand upon His head, see that your sins are already pinned to the cross, paid in full, and rejoice that you are saved.

I will pray that God restores in you the joy of your salvation.

>can only find jesus through giving all your money to faggots and pedos

try again

Bible says a man who does not take care of his own family is worse than a heathen.

I guess it's up to the individual to decide what the scope is of "his own family".

He does my friend. Trust in Christ and He will deliver you from everything. You just have to learn to put Him first, even before yourself.

We all struggle but you can do it. Put Christ first and you will never want.

God bless you! Be assured of our prayers

>jesus loves you even though he lets his dad (who is also him or something?) torture you or eternity if you don't guess the right sub-sub-sub-sub-set of his spin-off spin-off spin-off spin-off religion to follow at random

sure thing delusional christcuck

Sola Fide and Sola Scriptura are both dangerous heresies my friend, I will pray for your conversion to the true church!

Hatred of the church Christ founded is hatred of Christ.

So much anti-Catholic sentiment. In the press, through the various revolutions... Really makes you think.

This thread was going so well until OP had to bring denomination into it... The Catholic church is not the true church Jesus said not to appoint authoritative figures in the church and Catholics set up an entire hierarchy and even worse the leader of the Catholic church is called Pope which translates directly to "father" disobeying multiple of Christ commands

Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Teacher, Teacher.

8 But be not ye called Teacher: for one is your Teacher, the Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And CALL NO MAN YOUR FATHER upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

Correct.

The Roman Catholic Church is not the church Jesus founded. She is the Whore of Babylon.

Hatred of the Whore of Babylon is the white hot rage of God Himself.

i have engaged in premarital sex after baptism, during those parties, our church is very very serious about those things and you are never the same after it.

This is completely opposed to the original Church Fathers who explicitly stated attending church was a must.

Just read the apostolic fathers. The ones who the apostles taught the doctrine of Christ.

Inb4 "call no man father" - Paul called himself father. So did many people of Abraham and others... Context is key Prot.

It is impossible to read the early Christians and still be a Protestant. I pray for your conversion. Going it alone, relying on your own interpretation is the way to confusion and damnation.

Dominus vobiscum, my Catholic brothers

Stopped trusting this guy after learning about the bit where he sliced an ear off from a slave

Your sins were forgiven you before you were born by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, and by no other means.

That does not mean you will not face the natural consequences of sin; they are very much real, and very painful. I experience the consequences of my own sins.

However, I know that my enemy seeks to drive me to despair by bringing up my sins and using them as a cudgel against me. He does so to no effect, as I know my Lord loves me despite my sins, and in fact knew about all my sins before He died for me.

That is different from the Holy Spirit of God convincing a person that they are a sinner in need of a savior; that call is a call to salvation, not to condemnation.

In Christ Jesus is no condemnation.

Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from, you demon possessed schizophrenic Malaysian muslim shitposter. Nobody needs your garbage posts here. Do the work of the devil your father elsewhere.

Brought a tear to my eye OP

Wrong guy. Jesus put the ear back on, intact. It was his buddy Peter who cut off the ear in a cowardly sneak attack against an unarmed temple assistant named Malchus.

Jesus healed Malchus so that the troops would have no cause to arrest Peter on the spot. And of course to demonstrate yet another miracle to the unbelieving Jews.

saturday?
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/314419,Fire-engulfs-historic-Polish-cathedral

Jesus will never not forgive you, no sin is too great for Him.

Do not listen to the deluded Protestant telling you "hey it's fine man, if you believe it's all cool, so what if you continue to sin, you're saved!!"

Do not listen. Sola Fide (faith alone) is straight from the devil. We must not sin and we must fight sin. We are saved by faith fruitful in good works.

Without works faith is dead.

I would advise out to try to find a traditional Latin mass near you... It will change your life and has been practiced for 2,000 years.

Simply read the Chruch fathers to debunk this rapid Protestants anti-Christ attitude.

Jesus founded a Church. United. The church that actually gave the world the bible these people degrade.

He did not create 25384719 different Protestant denominations, that can't agree on anything with each other.

God bless you, the faithful recitation of the rosary will solve every problem you have.

AMEN!

Most High King of Kings and Lord of Lords coming through!

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge Jesus divinity and the awesome nature of his story as something we should all venerate and follow is attached to some kind of sin. That's why it doesn't matter if those who don't acknowledge Christ are thrown into hell, they are the chaff or the waste of the world, those that are attached to sin instead of harmony and goodwill. They belong in hell simply by not siding with Jesus the one good person who wanted good for all of us. I for one will not miss anyone who chooses otherwise.

he didn't even exist though

Et cum spiritu tuo

We have a rabid Prot here that hates The Church lol, nothing new.

ok.
Nice one then,Jesus! good on you pal

>2017 AKA The current year

>Still thinking Christianity is in any way compatible with non-egalitarian (or even social Darwinistic) ideologies. (I know you guys are out there.)
> Adhering to a religion which centres around poverty and weakness, not strength and knowledge

Silliness

>Jesus loves you
how do you know this, did you talk to him today?
>He knew you owed a debt you could not pay
how do you know

Revelation even predicts the Catholic church symbolically as a purple and red clad whore with a golden alcohol filled goblet riding a seven headed dragon. the purple and red represents the colors of the Catholic garb for the officials, the cup is the gold communion cup with booze, and the seven headed dragon is the seven hills of rome.

the catholic church is the whore church selling out to pagan culture to win over converts compromising its purity

You're basically saying everyone will be saved here, very dangerous.

The bible is clear that the way is NARROW to salvation and FEW find it. However MANY go to hell...

Jesus said on judgement people would say "but we preached in your name" etc... And they will be damned.

Stop telling people they are saved by default. That is not the authentic or true position.

We're used to those in Britain, they always tire themselves out.

maybe i have a chance at forgiveness if i focus myself on Jesus, but the hardest thing is to abandon all pleasure that i came to love so much,
i'm get invited to parties by a lot of people because i'm fun to be around and i love that feeling, i love having lots of friends, i love drinking and smoking and posting it on Instagram, i love to have sinful fun.
i don't know how to stop, i don't know how to be pure again
the parable of the sower matches me perfectly, the word didn't fall into good soil, but on rocks or thorn instead.

Watching you silly christfags in-fighting sure is entertaining.

I'm happy to tell you I have seen Jesus. He stooped down beside me appearing to me because I followed his commandments (for once in my life) exactly as the Bible said would happen.

John 14:21 ►

New International Version
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.

Jesus radiates holiness and you'll want to be on his side. He has power over anything in your life and you can always pray for help in his name.

This is all you have to offer? A bible verse?
It isn't even a very specific or lesser-known one. Instead it's the kind that gets blindly spammed everywhere for every occasion.

Also, no point in attempting to bring people to your side by saying

>He has power over anything in your life and you can always pray for help in his name.

when you have to immediately backtrack on that statement when someone inevitably has something bad happen to them.

>TT we will discuss how beautiful the life of Jesus Christ was...
what does this have to do with politics?

Since finding Christ I've become increasingly disenfranchised with the world. Ready to become homeless and get away from everything just to have only God. I want out brothers, the world is crucified to me.

And God bless those who bring the gospel of Jesus Christ.

May God reign sovereign over all creation, blessed be his name forever. Blessed be Jesus Christ.

God wants you to work within the world, but not be corrupted by the world. You have a mission in this life friend.

I would advise frequent mass and church going, reading of the church fathers and bible... These roads will lead you to Rome, lol!

If you can find a Latin mass near you it will change your life... Look for "high mass" or mass in the "extraordinary" for.

The reason I say this is because Protestant individualism, "go it alone, you've got your bible, no need to go to church!" Leads to massive confusion and you basically become lost. Trusting ourselves to interpretate the bible leads to error and isolation...

The Church fathers wrote extensively on the correct Christian doctrine.

The early Christians were clear... Frequent mass is a must.

God bless.

This God Bless (except the Jews).

>Varg

See
>Still thinking Christianity is in any way compatible with non-egalitarian (or even social Darwinistic) ideologies. (I know you guys are out there.)

An internal inconsistency is an internal inconsistency, even if you can quote a thousand 'christian' intellectuals.

The Jews expected the messiah to come as a King, with power and riches... A military leader who was going to sit on a throne and conquer their enemies.
>How wrong they were!
they got a peasant who made a troll religion that's still in effect now
>How can anyone not see how awesome this story is?
as rags-to-messiah stories go, it sure can't be topped
so what's this thread about? oh yeah -
>ITT we will discuss how beautiful the life of Jesus Christ was
will "we"?
i don't think his life was "beautiful" at all
i think jesus' life was a stinking waste of everyone's time

>i am the way, the truth, and the life, None comes to the father except through me(Jesus Christ)

>there's one mediator between God and man, Christ Jesus

>who is my mother, who are my brothers/ sisters?
>those who do the will of my father, they are my mother, and brothers/sisters

One more to put a a nail on the coffin that is the catholic church.

>Luke 11:27-28
>27And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
*catholic church*
>28But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it
The church of Jesus Christ, Catholics btfo

>This God Bless (except the Jews).

You do know that the Jews will be blessed by God upon his return, their veil will be lifted and will see the truth, the true Jews will kneel and worship him, like we have been doing for these last 2000 years.

So let's not curse them, but pray that God will bless them with his truth.

>Darwin
He was a freemason and macroevolution is bullshit.

I don't appreciate the effeminate Catholic imagery in OP. The Catholic Church is totally corrupt and irredeemable.

The BIBLE is what Christians need. Don't trust anyone who says anything about religion unless they are promoters of the KJV BIBLE

>132546921
Friendly reminder that this britbong is a shill and that you should ignore his postings.
Move along, fellow christians

He has a twitter too. Tweets to Taylor Swift readigns from the pajeet "holy book"

twitter.com/krsnavatara

>obsessive christkikes

>readigns from the pajeet "holy book"
attempting to be sarcastic with me, you filthy dirty christkike, will get you nowhere
NOTHING can compare to the filthy, disgusting, depraved nonsense found in the fakery that is The Bible

>jesus

christkikery

>Jesus Loves You General

>jesus isn't a dirty jew they said