She's right you know

She's right you know

>people

>all of africa was enslaved

No one cares

I thought there's only one race... The human race

>geometry is complicated.
For fucks sake. Have a (you) and a sage.

>they were slaves before coming to the USA

Blaxit now!

>the beast of the field

>People

there were some free blacks in the north

Imagine being such a dipshit that you think writign shit on a plastic sheet is easier than using Paint to write over your picture.

Is she referring to the goyim here or what?

Yeah, I know right?! I mean its not like blacks enslaved blacks. Its evil whitey. Lol fuck you

i care

>When every country has a history of slavery and warfare but only America and European countries are derided for it

It's not the independence of individuals being celebrated. It's the independence of the colonies from its old world overlord, England, that is being celebrated.

You are committed the logical fallacy known as "equivocation" with respect to the word "independence."

Except a black was the first man to die for America in the revolution.

Crispus Attucks. Shot by British police lol

>we can't celebrate the birth of a nation because nuggets niggers still act like niggers
Niggers everyone

Quality b8.
Sage this shit

>Has to write out PEMDAS on the board just so she doesn't forget order of operations

Fuck niggers

Why did she go through all that trouble of writing math shit on plastic wrapper just to do some retarded meme? What is the goal here? Did any of her tumblr friends even find this clever or funny?

fixed it.

>people
niggers are animals, not humans.

>reminder that the American Revolution was a revolt of land owners who thought their rights as Englishmen were being infringed upon by Parliament, such as being unjustly taxed
>reminder that the Founding Fathers generally didn't care much about "equality" for common people and especially niggers and injuns
>reminder that real revolution came with Andrew Jackson in the 1820s

yeah, the white tax payer has been burdened ever since.

>being ashamed of your nation's slave owning history
ungrateful bitch

I know, I know, PEMDAS is like, so super hard to remember

>subversive
>meming in real life

Trump should personally rip up her citizenship papers and sign the deportation order himself.

>Be turkroach
>Controlled the biggest slave market the world has ever seen
>Literally sterilized thousands of niggers because you had the right idea of not letting them breed
>Therefore, no proof of slavery for future generations
>Win
>mfw
Why are the wicked rewarded for inhumanity while we are being treated like shit for menial stuff, god dammit.

>an entire race

Uh, multiple races.

>SADMEP

what does it mean?

YFW you wanted to keep your slaves, but you lose the civil war, so now you shoot the President, not knowing he had a plan to send all niggers back to Africa and now America is a nigger infested country

>SADMEP

She A Dumb Mother-Effin Pussy

I somehow doubt that we enslaved EVERY NIGGER IN THE WORLD. Why doesn't someone just shoot that dumb cunt.

dumb bitch thinks in 1776 she was out of the Kitchen and bedroom.

Lincoln was killed by the deep state. I mean John Wilkes Booth was the biggest actor in America. It happened in a play.
The powers that be knew it would be beneficial in the long run to have the slaves stay here. More control, more manipulation, more civil unrest.

Oh, you mean all of us?It's not ONE race for fucks sake.

Why not tell the truth about slaves? That Jews were the slavers, mostly.

Oh right, does not fit her silly narrative.

this

There was no deep state back then dum dum the federal agencies the President controlled was like 15 employees.

Like 3 people worked in the White House come on

Not true, slavery was never an issue brought up at any point when deciding to go to war with the Brits, in fact it was the Brits who relied on slaves and kept the law to allow slaves here while many of the Sons of Liberty wanted them aboloished. Read an 11th grade American History textbook then talk, sweety.

>When you try to look smart by drawing triangles and cones, as well as spelling out PEMDAS on a transparent sheet, but your SJW face and the fact that you got the quadratic formula wrong gives away your stupidity

Please. The Jews you speak of were living in Eastern Europe, farming, tailoring, or reading the Torah.

>all men are created equally
"Men" means educated white landowning men. Ben Franklin even called the Germans swarthy.

Slavery was simply a product of a pre-industrial society. If you want to run a pre industrial agrarian society, you need slaves. And yeah, dont tell me that "medieval serfs" werent slaves. They were

All societies practiced them. The reason why slavery was abolished was because of the development of capitalism, where free moving workers simply became more efficient than slaves. It wasnt about MUH FREEDOMS or MUH HUMANITY. It was simply a product of the economic system.

Pretty much everyone back then practised slavery. Europeans were just the best at doing that.

shilly*

>all the blacks in America were enslaved

That's cute. America was considered a goddamn prison nation for the derelicts of England. Motherfucking Oglethrope and shit. Then America tells England to eat dicks and what happens? That's right, The Hulks Act and the beginning of Australia.

Don't blame America for wanting some existence better than a dump for England's neer-do-wells. Blame England for being a bunch of tossers run by a bipolar king with a panache for authoritarianism.

>pre-industrial, capitalist society on the global market

Fixed it for you user

>entire race
>believes race is social construct
what did she mean my this?

Yep

Negroes weren't considered people back then.

They shouldn't be today either.

But according to stupid cunts like her, race is a social construct. It's either one or the other.

Typical female.

Was plucking cotton really that hard?

>women and science

>basic bitch trig identities and simple area/volume formulas

>MFW there are more slaves today than at any point in history
>MFagain when America started the practice late and ended it before ANYWHERE else
>MFagainagain when reading this board makes me more of a fag than before I started

>They shouldn't be today either.

Very true,user. Very true.

She not right about anything, she's just trying to be edgy. She's an ugly kyke anyway.

right on

P E M D A S
E
M
D
A
S
Why is burger education system so retarded? Why do they teach kids factually wrong information?

1) slavery was happening before America became independent
2) Not all africans were enslaved

Americans did not invent slavery, the more you know.

Because our education system is basically formulated to create a generation of non-thinking idiots.

Who cares
Do these people think they're clever
>pemdas.
Oh
Oh no

What you cunts gonna call it then semipendince day, why not as another holiday to the calandar emancipation day jun 02 win for everyone. Niggers get bank holiday. Burgers get a day to get sloshed.

But why? Aren't thinking people more productive and therefore better for the government?

Our version of chattel slavery was pretty brutal though

>thanks english common law

>e
what's wrong with pemdas?

look at the equation in the bottom right, its like bullshit words.

Is this really all she knew how to draw? Can she not google "equations"?

The fuck is pemdas

Actually Britain was the first country to end it and put a lot of resources and lives into patrolling slave ship routes in order to curb it. It makes the BLM movement in the UK extra retarded.

She's talking about white people right ?

No they weren't?

the jews literally just want consuming bodies
hence the mass imporation of functionally retarded third worlders into europe

>remakes a meme irl

I think the idea is that the worker bees are capable of thinking of simple concepts but not enough to actually think their way out of the system, how to beat the system, or how to cheat the system to their advantage. They want people who are stupid enough to complete their tasks but not smart enough to know they're being fucked in the ass.

Parenthesis
Exponent
Muliply
Divide
Add
Subtract

the one right under compound interest? It looks like her bragging about the basic bitch activities she has to do in her life, I see "rehearsal", she's probably one of those girls who spends her time talking about how she has no time to do anything while being a student and never gets any sleep despite not having any real hobbies or a job

Take a look at this overweight wanna be white rapper who's obesity and gluttony probably are more detrimental to the environment try to co-opt Earth Day as a fill in for any civic or national holidays. I'm pretty sure this guy hasn't been laid in close to a decade also. Kek can't make this shit up.

>hurr duur muh ebil America
>not knowing shit about history
>
Would she rather the USA be under British rule? Slavery would be present to this day if so

America abolished slavery late user, the British Empire had abolished through most of the world long before you cunts even thought about it.

do the "people" in your country even know what plastic is?

OP stop being a faggot for a minute

Quints of Objective Reality

British merchants were among the largest participants in the Atlantic slave trade. Ship owners transported enslaved West Africans to the New World to be sold into slave labour.

from slavery in britain wikipedia

>problem haircut
>disgusting manbrows
>nigger earrings
im not surprised at one bit

>what's wrong with pemdas

Because writing pemdas in big capitalistic letters on a sheet trying to be """hard"" math proves you're a fucking idiot before you even begin
Also what's that shit at the bottom

???+ Hr committee = sleep?

It's like she wanted to make a joke by comparing something to the difficulty of math but was too fucking stupid to even know what is difficult in math

What a sad fucking existence

Sometimes taught as BEDMAS

Brackets
Exponents
Division
Multiplication
Addition
Subtraction

>Noggers didnt enslave eachother
Why are we all of a sudden held to highest standard while noglets are forgiven

This. Also I'm pretty sure black KANGZ of Egypt owned tons of slaves.

This "point" doesn't make logical sense. But obviously the OP is fucking retarded so...there's that...

Wasn't even that when I went to school. Why the fuck they keep changing it.

>random unrelated mathy shit
>pulling faces behind it
>not a total retard

So America enslaved literally every nigger on the African continent? She said "entire race" of "people."

What is that hairstyle called?

Cunt, I think

When slavery ended 150 years ago, nobody living ever lived through it, and you're still complaining about it