AMA

Ask a Greek Cypriot anything. About the solution and anything

What is the Solution?
What do you guys think of Zionism?
Are you prepared to removekebab?
even if youre part kebab?

when will the kebab removal task force be funded?

Thoughts on our bases there?

e malaka kani me tis pushkies sou

Turkish bases are clearly unwelcome Ahmed

The so called "solution" is yet to be found between the illegally occupied area.

Many Jews came to Cyprus by boat by the masses and moved on to Palestine, to be honest we have no particular opinion, neutral.

We are prepared for it but I highly doubt victory by our selves. We really despise the Turks

We are the complete opposite of kebab, we are Greeks, creators of Democracy and the basis of many languages. (and souvlaki)

my island now :DDDDDD

It does not really affect us because we are fighting a common cause, plus we are Christian and we also get many pale women from Britain. My grandfather fought for EOKA back in the 50s

I hear a lot of talk about how you want to unify with the turkish part and try to arrange it as soon as possible
Is it true?

How different are greek cypriots from balkan greeks culturally and language-wise?

aisixtir poushto touche gamo to spiti sou vromizmene. We will have our revenge soon

You know the solution my friend. But you're greek and your morals command you to look past the obvious.

Is there no way to petition the greek government for aid?

Thanks man. Hope we kick some turkish ass in the future.

Yes, there are some meeting going on with the leaders but I highly doubt a solution. Me personally it is a huge economic opportunity but I have no sympathy for the ottoman. Ethnicly wise it would wipe out our culture, this for me is very important.

>balkan greeks
No sucht thing, Greeks are culturally Mediterranean just like the Cypriots

Also the only main difference is the driving and the language, we have the Greek dialect. Influenced from English and Turkish

Kill the Turks. Keeps the UK bases.

No sympathy and no mercy. Nothing can be forgotten sadly.

I've been to both parts of the island and the North seems to have a lot of niggers (african students?), you don't want to take them in
I mean geographically. Should I call them mainland greeks?

psofo

Is the ENOSIS dream dead?

how easy would be to migrate there?

The ENOSIS dream is deep into our hears, burning. We really want it, as in the real Greek Cypriots, the to called "Cypriots" the left wing scum says otherwise. I'm positive one day it will occur, maybe not now not in 100 years but if there are people like me who have a strong love of Greece. I'm positive one day

Probably, if you can handle 48 degrees you are very much welcome.

kalitera 48 vathmous para to gamisi tou tsipra

We have great relations and we have a Greek force in Cyprus protecting us (ΕΛΔΥΚ) but any aid we ever needed was given.

malaka simfono apolita, gamoto sas lipame

Agreed

Did Greeks invent anal?

no, but they perfected it

I'm an American of Greek ancestry, but I don't speak much Greek. I know Cyprus has a history of English presence (akrotiri and dhekelia, etc.). Do a lot of people still speak English?

Best of luck Cyprus-bro

>No sympathy and no mercy. Nothing can be forgotten sadly.

How do we solve the commie problem on the island. As much as I love half of the (Greek) Cypriot population, the other half needs to be executed or just fed to the rabid turkish dogs.

Probably equally true for the kalamarades.
t. squid

>Did Greeks invent anal?
Not sure, but I did introduce it to your mother.

>I'm an American of Greek ancestry, but I don't speak much Greek.

Μάθε Ελληνιkά ρε μαλάkα!
All honestly, it's easy to pick up the language if you make an effort. I've met a lot of non-Greeks that picked up the language in the US (working for Greek bosses).

>Greek
>Cypriot