CNN Story

Where were you when you realized Philip Defranco browses Sup Forums? Thoughts on his coverage? youtube.com/watch?v=Pzz4GKvmLJo
> 4:10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzz4GKvmLJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Based youtube gamer.

I have just been Philled in

Hi Philip

nigga everyone and their mother browses Sup Forums nowdays. get the fuck over it

>coverage
at the end of the day hes just some random shmuck with a camera like everyone else.

>browses Sup Forums?
I bet you'd be surprised who browses Sup Forums. I know several big name talk show hosts who do but don't really admit it.
(rush limbaugh for one)
Fuck those other sites, breaking news hits here as fast as web site out there. Aside from the shit posting Sup Forums is great!

He has as many viewers as many mainstream TV networks. You do realize that you're living in 2017, not 2007? Youtubers are not irrelevant anymore.

>mother browses Sup Forums nowdays.
BBC
Thanks Mom.
You whore.

He runs a big "news" show that a lot of people rely on, he has to know what is going on and Sup Forums is in the news a lot recently...

that's no way to talk to your mother sweety.
make sure you call me more often. it feels like you forgot about me.
PS: [spoiler]mirin trips[/spoiler]

is spoiler r9k only?
1 off fom fucking QUINTS. just end me breh

Better than CNN and others at least

>shmuck with a camera
LMFAO, you really think cable news has that big of a reach? They only exist because they get paid as long as people are buying cable. They don't need you to watch.
Youtubers have greater reach and more influence with their audiences than the retard box.

Fuck offfff already Defranco based his whole career on attention whoring and e-drama where the fuck do you think you are
disgusting normies

>philip defranco doesn't mention the CNN jew image
Where is the name defranco coming from?

I just got philled in

Drudge does. And he is literally the only person in the news media who matters.

aaaaand this thread was probably made by some half wit on his payroll so he can gain views and street crud.

He is better then most MSM.

Filthy kafar

I am almost a normie except for my /d/ visits and I like him, I'm old so I don't watch any youtube videos regularly but sometimes I watch his because its on my youtube links

That's not penguinz0

DISCUSS THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW OR ELSE

How the fuck do you expect to have your pulse on anything these days without a place like Sup Forums?

>where were you?
in my house like 5 years ago because the guy was obviously a polster

>aaaaand this thread was probably made by some half wit on his payroll so he can gain views and street crud.
You gotta love posters who shill so hard for people I never heard of or won't waste my time listening to.
I think I listened to about 2 minutes of laura southern one time just cause she's a qt. I got my own beliefs. I don't need someones else's opinion.

>How the fuck do you expect to have your pulse on anything these days without a place like Sup Forums?
Was here election night. It was the best! I visit a couple of sites also but always end up here.
Fox, Drudge, Right scoop.
Fuck CNN, MSNBC, BBC. Pure garbage. Unless you're a liberal dick sucker.

Pewdiepie does weekly videos where he reacts to shit on the ylyl threads on either /wsg/ or /gif/. Like he doesn't even hide it he includes the thread in some of his shots.

>pic related

>youtube.com/watch?v=d2dNb0wdJF0&t
>go to 1:00

Who? Why are there so many e-celeb threads on Sup Forums nowadays?

Is this place infested with 14 year olds now?

How so? I wasn't even aware of his existance five years ago. Heard he used to be a real asshole.

People need to stop using his age as a story distraction, it doesn't matter if the guy is 15 or 80, he did nothing wrong.

He's a leftist faggot.

>People need to stop using his age as a story distraction, it doesn't matter if the guy is 15 or 80, he did nothing wrong.
Emotion. Do it for the children.

Sup Forums is not a pw protected secret site, everyone can brows Sup Forums and most people do

This.

he was talking about some gamergate bullshit quite reasonably and in a normie friendly way but as a fellow pol browser it was pretty clear what was going on

maybe i'm just not autistic idk

Could explain by whom some of the sperg posts are about who shout "RACIST NAZIS!!!"

Shame. Would be nice to have someone celebrate the Duce with.

This. Keeping up with all these e celebs is bothersome.

Who cares?
They guy is a lefty cuck. Just listen to the way he explains CNNs mistake when describing the guy they targeted.
>"The creator of this meme had a history of racism and bigotry."
Like why does his post history even matter in this instance, the issue is CNN blackmailing the guy. This choice of language is rife in all his videos regarding right-wing politics and Trump. He tries to play of center and reasonable but he's transparent as hell.

I've never had a problem with this dude. Not /ourguy/ but at least strives for intellectual honesty and seems intelligent. That's far more than you can say for most youtubers.

Defranco is not his real name and he is Italian.

>Fuck those other sites, breaking news hits here as fast as web site out there. Aside from the shit posting Sup Forums is great!

Sup Forums is great, because here the message/idea matters.

we dont have the reddit upvote system
and since we are all anonymous, we won't think old users should be more important than others, like it happens at usual forums.

More than that, only if they removed ids and flags.
And also removed tripfags, maybe make the trip formula change every day, this way if you really need that people know who you are for some reason you use it, if you try to use it as a username it won't work since it will generate another trip at the next day

Appreciate his channel, showed him too my sister.
She now questions things and turned from a liberal to a moderate at least.

He's actually a radical centrist that supported Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 and was very public about this. Phil may not be on our side, but he's def not a lefty.

I like him because he shares his opinions but doesn't tell you that you can't have your own. Sure, he's said some pretty retarded shit, he's been wrong. He's also said some spot on shit and some pretty intellectual shit as well. He is what we should all try to be, but not be him.

WHATSUPBEAUTIFULBASTARDSJUMPCUTMYEARSAREGOINGTOEXPLODEFROMTHEWAYTHISGUYISTALKINGANDEDITINGJUMPCUTNEVERENDINGSTREAMOFMONOTONEBABBLEJUMPCUT

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pzz4GKvmLJo
>Pzz4GKvmLJo

PIZZA 4 GATE KERNEL BASED VIRTUAL MACHINE LITTLE JO

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

This desu. I disagree with a lot of what he says, but the fact that he plainly states his opinions and acknowledges his biases, yet doesn't try to force them down his audiences throat, makes him seem like a trustworthy person.

>Like why does his post history even matter in this instance
It matters when blacks are killed by cops doesnt it ? lol