Why don't we sterilize everyone who isn't in the top percent of looks or intelligence?

Why don't we sterilize everyone who isn't in the top percent of looks or intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics#Features_of_inheritance
reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/36dw4n/dumb_people_get_smarter_kids_smart_people_get/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably because what you like is personal and only subject to your perception of the world
in other word what look good and intelligent to me is maybe not what YOU find it to be

my god that girl is perect

>sees OP's flag

You should be the first one sterilized.

I ask why you were born everyday user.

Actually that's not true at all. What I think is attractive and intelligent is also what the minority of the population thinks is attractive and intelligent. Please never breed you retarded leaf

affluent bankers needs a ((())) around it

*majority

Fucking iPhone ree

Isn't that the case for most political decisions?

>Why don't we sterilize everyone who isn't in the top percent of looks or intelligence?

With this bullshit and considering what said you should probably start with yourself.

Then lets start with 99% of Sup Forums.

Oh and by the way. Every single notable invention and technological advancement in humanity has been done by ugly people.

You little shallow cunt.

We don't have to, just implement a one-child policy for the lowest 80% of desired category.

Few generations down, the problem will correct itself.

>glasses
>perfect
kys turbocuck

Sure, also sterilization doesn't = murder you fucking idiot. Let them raise alphas while their genes slowly die out. This is indisputably for the best of the nation.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Too slow imo

Well this moron made a logical fallacy and didn't even realize it.

What he said is to sterilize everyone BUT top percent of looks or intelligence. You can simply interpret "or" as "and", which would leave us with a bunch of beautiful retards and ugly brainiacs.

>ad hom
As expected from a brainlet, kys on the way out you sub human

>grammar mistake
>OP btfo xD

This thing called morality.

Who will work the fields?

Regression to the mean. Even if both parents are complete geniuses, chances are that their offspring won't be as smart

The explain what's immoral about it.

>what the majority of the population thinks is attractive and intelligent
>entire nation of Kardashian/Jenner instagram whores and Calvin Klein models

wow sounds ideal, looking forward to the Sephora-Under Armour utopia

Because humanity would be extinct then

Denying people to pass on their genetic legacy.
Literal genocide.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Thinks he'll make The Cut

I've got some bad news for you, user...

Kiddo you are just proving that you would be the 1st to be sterilize by your own idea since you cant even goggle what a "logical fallacy" is to begin with.

Pro tip, it's not a fucking grammar error.

Also
>sterilization doesn't = murder you fucking idiot. Let them raise alphas while their genes slowly die out.

We are quickly reaching technology that enables us to manipulate DNA which will weed out any faulty genes from the existence of the planet (including implementation of higher intelligence, physical traits and looks as we wish) and your mongoloid solution is to sterilize people like it's 60s?

As said, finish school and grab a fucking book before trying to sound smart.

Id say it's more cruel to allow genetically inferior people to even live. Just look at any website with /r9k/ cancer; it's obvious these people are suffering so why bring them into the world in the first place?

Stop projecting, not everyone is as shitty as yourself.

Add perĂ³n

It's more immoral to bring more disadvantaged people into this world only for them to suffer because people like you think everyone has a right to reproduce.

Are you ok with two people with down syndrome reproducing knowing the consequence will be more people with down syndrome who suffer because of their retardation?

>Why don't we sterilize everyone who isn't in the top percent of looks or intelligence?
That requires unimaginable force and cruelty, who is going to do this process? You?

Every time significant force of rule has been tried in history it has failed rapidly.

Even I have to admit that OPs pic got my attention. Not only is she extremely attractive, but what about them glasses? We need to get rid of the wave of hipster glasses bullshit we have these days and get these things trending.

Right, you're even worse.

Kys faggot

Probably because sterilizing a person against their will is highly immoral and unethical, and trying to inflict harm upon the majority of a population would be a great way to get your entire government destroyed overnight.

gross

Eugenics will do that once CRISPR scientists find a way

Well if that really is the case then that's great. Alpha genes must live on whatever the cost. If you think about it, you're basically raising someone else's kid if you opt to have your genes "edited" for the best.

Look, I'm pretty intelligent and attractive but even if I didn't make the cut, I'd raise alpha kids without a hesitation. The nation must prosper.

Because we value life more than progress

That's not true at all, studies have shown that beauty is objective and not actually dependent on cultural standards like feminists claim. The majority of people will rate the same people as attractive, average or ugly.

>Id say it's more cruel to allow genetically inferior people to even live. Just look at any website with /r9k/ cancer; it's obvious these people are suffering so why bring them into the world in the first place?
/r9k/ is not statistically significant.
Also we don't know how much of that is upbringing or genetics.
A very smart person can still be extremely lazy and useless and a stupid but stubborn person can still work in a factory, fight in wars, mow the lawn and contribute to society in general.
Then you have the whole issue of convincing the majority of your population to keep working and contributing to your society after you sterilized them, would have more or less the same effect as abolishing monogamy which would probably involve societal collapse.

my parents were good looking but I look like a potato, explain?

Because it would only be me banging all of the hot women

>Iphone

Sterilisation candidate located.

You're a bong m8

>Then you have the whole issue of convincing the majority of your population to keep working and contributing to your society after you sterilized them
Already happening my friend, just keep them hopped up on dopamine.

Your parents aren't good looking or you're not ugly.

>I'm pretty intelligent and attractive
>intelligent

Yea about that, I got some bad news for ya there mate.

But I'm sure glad that we are not implementing such retarded ideas into action since only retards can come up with this bullshit or be so ignorant as to even check if it hasn't been done before. Oh and look at that, it has been done and it didn't work (read - or in your instance watch some youtube video since you cant handle a book about sterilization in U.S.)

Because then you end up like Sweden. It's literally what they did for 150 years.

because it would severely decrease population. remember slaves are useful. not to mention most beauty is relative. it doesn't feel as high status to be 9/10 in a world of 8/10+ as in todays world. Not to mention who would decide who lives or not? Too much power for anyone to decide as it can be easily abusable.

Because we need women in order to reproduce. OP's suggestion would leave us with a world full of men.

The fact that you're getting so upset is telling

Just because you're not the most intelligent or attractive doesn't make you fucking disadvantaged or disabled you retard.

This is immoral because creating children is a basis fo happiness in life. As such you can't just deny this basic happiness. Why would I want to life in sadness for the 'greater good' that me and my loved ones aren't even a part of.

Because being in the top percentages of either doesn't take into account things like disease, or survivability.

That girl has the body of a twelve year old boy. I'm bored meow.

>Already happening my friend, just keep them hopped up on dopamine.
Majority of the population is still having at least 1 child.
And doing it through soft means like propaganda is completely different than sterilizing people.
It's both immoral and impractical.
>Your parents aren't good looking or you're not ugly.
It's not like there is random chance involved or anything.
Do you even understand how genetics work?
2 good looking people are more likely to produce a good looking child but it won't necessarily be the case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics#Features_of_inheritance
While eugenics will create a "better" population in the long term you still have to account for environmental factors, upbringing, etc.
Might as well start with something more feasible like working on the education system.

Good idea we could let French fashion designers make the call for who lives or dies. Idiot.

You'd go first buddy.

Because that's a stupid idea!!!!
sit down and shut up

Yes it is, everything is relative. Your way to see the world will never be the same as anyone because experience shape perception. Memory is everything and nothing.

Don't let sheep tel you what you suppose to like or love. You can say it's better to stay true to yourself than bowing to cultural standards.
Whatever

I am a potatohead slav just like you

I am a Slav (genetically confirmed) and good looking.

Because looks are subjective and murder is wrong.

We bring back the Indo-Aryan caste system
>Politician class
>Warrior class
>Merchant class
>Peasant class
Politicians of the same caliber as Hitler, Codreanu & Goebells are in the politician class
Chad's and people who are genetically made to be warriors in this the warrior class
Average Joe's in the merchant class
Bottom 20% like Chavs in the peasant class since someone has to do the dirty work

mercy is blind to performance

Terrible idea. Ever heard of epigenetics?
I can assure you that stupidity is not purely genetic. In fact most geniuses have stupid parents.
And now for the looks part, could work, but it is also worth mentioning that environmental factos and diet would effect the look of a person a lot too

Sounds like you would be one of the first to go you faggot

/thread. I don't know how people can find niggers or half-breeds attractive.

Because attractive people are retarded and smart people tend to be average or ugly.

>I can assure you that stupidity is not purely genetic. In fact most geniuses have stupid parents.
Source? Because what you say is bullshit.

Because 3/10 woman, 7/10 men and lower would be the only ones sterilized.

Plus scientist males are goofy as fuck but a race of narcissists would be worse than africa.

We would just end up scaling the remaining good looking people back to ugly and attractive.

very altruist of you OP

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/36dw4n/dumb_people_get_smarter_kids_smart_people_get/
I've got it from many places but here is one

Because that would include you.

I am biggest slav of you all.
Neither me or my family have found a single person that isn't Russian in my family tree

we need females.

Need to edit british government to Rothschild family desu

Because then you would have no balls.

So you're 100% mongolian?

Sometimes ugly people create beautiful people.

Appeal to popularity . Op confirmed retarded. Sage.

>Regression to the mean
It doesn't work like that. When two people have children is not their racial mean that matters, it's their family means.

You know preventing births of a specific group is genocide, right?

The entirety of Sup Forums would be sterile, then.

I think it is because stupid parents force their children to think themselves

You're wrong. Intelligence is in the genes, parental influence doesn't do much of anything.

You wanna know how I know you're not in the top 1% of intelligence?

Riots and civil disorder on a massive scale? There's a lot of stupid and ugly people in the world, and it seems like you're one of them, OP. Dumbass.

I assume you must be in the top percent of intelligence then?

outside or moral issues, the world needs stupid people. The government doesn't want everyone to be smart because they're harder to control, and if most people are ugly that means that they can give them idols and superstars to look up to and try to be. The problem is that nobody truly cares about the good of humanity, they care about themselves, that's why anarcho-capitslism turns people's greed into a way to make other people's lives better. When you mix greed with power over others you only get opression.

Let's be honest. If this where to happen the blacks would go first..
Bad idea. They have a much stronger muscle mass than whites genetically

What are you trying to say?

I'm trying to say
1. Blacks have the lowest IQ
2. Blacks would riot if they were to be genocided

>studies have shown
Studies are complete bullshit

Not every single one (no homo)

Ok?

We don't want black genocide
Or, at least I don't

Start with sterilizing weeaboos