Boom

Boom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3B2GQMJCQ4
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-30/new-york-times-forced-retract-longstanding-17-intel-agencies-lie-about-russian-hacki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>every leftist now ignores the CIA meddling in every election on planet earth

>Gay Teriyaki

Don't care about this C-list actor's opinion

I love based Asians like George Takei.

P-PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT YOUR CROOKINESS, M-MUH RUSSIA

C-list, but more trend popular than A-list.

Under Obama's watch. Bet he doesn't ever admit that.

as much as I hate his politics, I still love George for the years of entertainment he gave me on Howard Stern. I don't believe he's evil like most leftists, he's just incredibly naive and easily manipulable

>Implying the electoral process was directly interfered with by Russian hackers

When did Russia hack out democracy?

>democracy
>our democracy
Fuck YOUR democracy, eceleb. Where's mine?

>hacking our demoacracy

What is that even supposed to mean?

of all the retarded leftist twitter activists this guy has to be by far the most retarded.

>trend popular
Wow it's almost as if that matters at all in the greater scheme of things. It doesn't really, but almost

>UH DURRUHH RUSSIA HACKED OUR DUR UHH....SOMETHING

so when does it stop being 'freedom of speech' and start being 'inciting the murder of a politician'? do these people not care about the role they play in the minds of fucked up liberal white boys?

Remember when Russia hacked our democracy? Haha that totally happened

he seriously might be slightly retarded, considering he fell for this obvious prank -

youtube.com/watch?v=V3B2GQMJCQ4

Liberal asians are the worst kind of asians

Everyone hacks everyone.

No idea why this is news to be taken so seriously.

I bet Russia tried to get the Repubs as well as the Dems too.

George Takei is a guy you can't argue with, not because you couldn't win an argument, but because you don't want to argue with George Takei.

Opinions are like assholes, George wants to fuck them

>checks date
STILL?

>Muh Russia
Why are leftists so delusional?

Is Takei really even gay? Why didn't he die of AIDS in the 80s? He hardly seems like a top. I think he's just pretending to be gay to get attention for his granny ass.

I've noticed that claim has dropped off in the past month. It has turned to impeachment talks, again. We won't hear anything about Russia for months or years and it will still be nothing.

He was never funny on stern and you know it. And he was only ever on the show like every 6 months.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-30/new-york-times-forced-retract-longstanding-17-intel-agencies-lie-about-russian-hacki

we live in a republic...

fuck off CNN
it's not gonna work
your time would be better spent trying to save your own lives

Whoever's paying George Takei to keep the Russia narrative going needs to just stop already. He's a terrible shill.

>spend 50 years of your life being world-famous for flying a spaceship that didn't exist
>eventually lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality

really got those almonds sparking now