This is what Arab countries would look like without Islam

This is what Arab countries would look like without Islam.

youtu.be/dEFFF6nQZGQ

Beautiful, isn't it? Jesus saves bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYCvtL_sCEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mGvbx2q1yf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'd still /sound/ like a gagging chicken though.

It God was real then God wouldn't have ever let atrocities like genocide, disease and Islam occur

Religious retards btfo on suicide watch

assuming ar*bs never invaded they would still have native coptic, berber, levantine and mesopotamian languages which would sound better

I bet you'd hit it though, Johnny

It burns my eyes. Get that whore a burqa before I have to kill a dog in frustration.

have you heard any such languages? they're mostly worse than arabic

gods real but the one in the bible is the demiurge and the real loving god is a non interventionist cuck

At least go and read the Bible first m8y before makindg a complete ass of yourself. You're doing well as an edgelord though.

This is bait
I know this is bait
I know because of the pixels

>/sound/

>ar*bs

When did Sup Forums get overtaking by fatass redditors?

When I watch this video and others like it, I get a sense of joy seeing brothers and sisters in Christ...then I remember these people are persecuted and often living with the threat of death at the hands of Muslim extremists every day. Their faith is strong and they have a bravery to worship so openly and with joy under circumstances those of us living in mostly secular countries could never imagine.

>crusader flag
>triggered by someone insulting arabs
you sure you in the right place, Ahmed?
might I suggest ummah.com?

This.
Any time I pray, I include our brothers in the middle East, Asia, Africa and other nations/regions who are persecuted for following Jesus Christ.

I pray that God blinds their(our) enemies and provides his protection over them.

We forget that compared to them, we are living in paradise.

More arab singing cuties?

youtube.com/watch?v=VYCvtL_sCEQ

the levant before arab invasion was white prove me wrong

It's our our responsibility to save them

MID-EAST CHRISTIANS.

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DEAL.

YOU GET THE CUTIES, THE HUMMUS, THE SHISH KEFTA, AND KEBABS, WITHOUT ALL THE BEHEADINGS AND BOMBINGS.

He is, you're not. Now get back to plebbit faggot.

So in your enlightened view, God must be a tyrant or not exist. Cool fedora tips.

Aren't Christian Arabs supposed to be based af?

>like genocide, disease and Islam to occur

being quite redundant there. Could have just said Islam

yes

they forced ted cruz to leave the stage at some ME conference when he tried to tell them to side with israel lmao

if god were real he'd do everything exactly the way I'd want him to

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, sandnigger DNA is the origin of terrorism.

That's too bad, it would be great if they supported Israel unlike Muslim countries they could live there without fear of genocide.

Israel doesnt give non jews citizenship m8, you should know this

youtube.com/watch?v=mGvbx2q1yf0

I tip my fedora to thee m'sir