Home Depot fired an employee for assisting police prevent a kidnapping

Let that sink in for a minute.

>pic related it's dudes unemployment benefits review

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155105854569442&set=a.10150319515829442.343133.668029441&type=3&theater
youtu.be/Eiwqo4sdPiQ
northwestfirearms.com/threads/home-depot-fires-employee-for-assisting-police-in-stopping-kidnapping-of-child.247750/
factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/community_facts.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source: kikebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155105854569442&set=a.10150319515829442.343133.668029441&type=3&theater

>Oregon

No surprises, all you leftist cucks want is a society where you are commiting assisted suicide by letting brown people and women step all over you like the pathetic doormat retards you are.

Democrats: the party of the loser doormats.

>oregon
>not cucked

.eno kciP

>unemployment benefits review
>written in spanish

wtf I hate oregan now

I work for Home Depot AMA

What's it like?

i take it you've never prevented any kidnappings...

when did it all go wrong?

Above average for retail honestly, because you're not dealing with like soccer moms reenacting those coupon shows, it's just people that want to get their shit and get out

No, but I have delayed people from leaving while AP saunters over because they're the only ones allowed to touch em

Advent of online shopping. You can't successfully online shop for lumber, which is kind of a plus because it will be difficult for amazon to put us out of business, but people want to be able to anyways.

how much do you want to kill yourself?

as a contractor I'm in there almost every day. It is the worst part of my day. I feel so sorry for you guys that have to deal with that corporate bullshit.

>Man gets fired for upholding the law
>trannys can strut around and molest kids

What did you go to college for, women's studies?

Do people walk up to you holding just a screw and saying nothing like I always hear?

Isn't it an offence to not assist the police when they request it?

Dude should be looking at big $ here.

also, why is half of it in a foreign language?

>Each section also in Spanish
>Findings not in Spanish

Fake and gay

Education, dropped out halfway through because I was making enough to move out with a roomie, but I got tired of working to live and went back home to finish school

Is it a right to work state?

I wish I could give you guys better discounts

>get their shit and get out

My favorite type of customer

More or less yes, Indians are extra notorious for shit like that

It's an arrestable offense at best/worst

so why don't you move to japan or south korea and teach english?

Why do I get an attitude from employees when I ask them to get something off a shelf which is not accessible to me? Theres literally signs saying ASK FOR ASSISTANCE and wire preventing me from getting it myself.

Do you hate the black people you work with?

>This was not a willful or wantonly negligent violation.

I don't understand this sentence. They are saying it wasn't a negligent violation, so then what was it? A non-negligent violation? An unwillful violation?

Why didn't you stop a kidnapping?

Stores will fire you for trying to stop shoplifters, in fact they specifically tell you to just let them go with the stuff because otherwise they're liable for any harm that may befall you. Stopping a kidnapper probably falls under the same guidelines

Only surprised it wasn't Target.

Doesn't that make the Board of Directors of the company of Home Dept to be the commissioners of a crime by directing others to aid and abet criminals?

Wow. When I worked at Lowe's they literally paid me to watch training videos instructing me to hunt down and murder anyone who even vaguely attempted to rob the store.

The told us to specifically to chase the thief down, tackle em', and hold them until the police arrived.

I guess Home Depot is the cuck's hardware store. Lowe's is for real men.

Look up wantonly you brainlet and ascend the societal dominance hierarchy to slay the dragon of inferiority.

Niggers?

You can literally go to prison for restraining criminals here.

It probably depends on state laws. In Texas you would probably have the right to pull out a gun and shoot the guy, but in Connecticut you have a "duty to retreat".

Is everything really in English and Spanish in America? That's fucking tragic. Mental how they mock Europe but they're already past the point of no return.

Is Lowe's, dare i say it, /ourhomedepartmentstore/?

These corporate managers are fucking insects and should be thrown into a fucking woodchipper. Bugmen are not people.

Don't kid yourself there, LIMEY! You have Sharia Courts and everything in Ayrabick!

They don't tolerate communism, so most definitely.

youtu.be/Eiwqo4sdPiQ

>too ashamed to fly his own flag

I work at lowes AMA

have you ever punched anyone who said they wanted decking?

That phrase is included in the clause describing cases in which benefits cannot be claimed. Because the reason for his firing did not fall into that category, he was able to claim benefits.

At lowes you have to let them walk out with the merchandise now. Call it RWD, Retrieval without detention. Dumb shit.

Happy now?

Not an argument btw

L A W S U I T
A
W
S
U
I
T

And your post was? America has found Shariah courts legal cause muh freedom. Meanwhile they are illegal in the UK.

>thinking corporations care about good samaritanism

The only time they'll give you a pat on the back for saving someone is when it involves not having to file an insurance claim

By confronting criminals, it shows to corporate office that the person is willing to take risk and open the store up to liability. When it comes to bottom of the barrel jobs like retail, they don't have to continue to employ someone willing to put their profits at risk

I'm in a home depot almost every day for work, I need what I need now, Amazon can't take that away

paying an employee 20k a year to ignore a 100 dollar theft is more valuable than the potential 20 million dollar lawsuit because a retarded high school dropout paralyzes someone attempting to be a hero.

home depot isn't a security force, just help people find the right paint.

Do you guys have ceramic flooring tiles with cocks engraved in them? Asking for a friend

I'm actually an Aussie and because of the size of Aus but how shit the postal network is Amazon is setting up brick and mortar shops. You find, buy and pay online then basically go a the warehouse in town and get it yourself.

Europe won't have a white majority in 30 years. Neither will most places in America. Nowhere to run to after that. This is a pointless exchange..

Most places in America already don't. This exchange won't help but America's false exceptionalism complex is the reason we're so fucked anyway so it's fun to mock you and watch you go down before the rest of us.

Instant picture in my mind:
some old grey haired boss like in shitty movies or cartoons. Lets assume he also diddles children. So he bought a child and this idiot employee prevents the transition. Then full of rage screaming "FIRE THIS ASSHOLE NOW!".

It seems more accurate then it should be :(

how much theft goes on there? It must be a lot for them to have those obnoxious "YOU ARE NOW BEING FILMED" security cameras everywhere

This is the only other source on it I could find:
northwestfirearms.com/threads/home-depot-fires-employee-for-assisting-police-in-stopping-kidnapping-of-child.247750/

So you don't have to go to the forum this is what the guy who rescued the kid said:

"The Friday before Mother's Day, I was involved in a kidnapping attempt at my place of work.

A woman had been assaulted and her child had been abducted by a drunk, violent man who was making a quick exit with the child in his arms.

My co-worker and I called the police and followed their directions to follow at a distance to make sure they could find them when the squad care arrived on scene.

Because of the actions of my co-worker and myself, that child was rescued from his abductor and the man was arrested on the spot.

Today, Home Depot terminated my employment.

I was fired for stopping a kidnapper from successfully abducting a child."

>Most places in America already don't
Wrong. There are still many 95-100% white counties and small towns in the northern/north-eastern parts of the country

>it's fun to mock you and watch you go down
same here. Hope you have a blast with all your new primitive Muslim friends

I used to work in the lumber department and wanted to kill myself.

>most don't
>wrong some small communities do!

American education, everyone.

Literally every day, mostly little stuff though I would say one major event like a $1000+ rollout a week

LMAO ill try it out and let you know

i dont get it, why would someone do that?

Fuck you.

Point is, whites in America will last. We still have the ability to defend ourselves. What do you have to defend yourselves against the hordes? A pocket knife? Have fun with those Muslims

Is this real/legit? Why is it in Spanish?

>Not saving big money
>Saving big money at Menards
ISHYGDDT

while i do not agree with the employees termination the employer probably had no room for discretion as they are more than likely cucked by some shit ass laws or corporate bullshit. shit sucks but this nigger should have read his employee handbook.

Your country is absolutely overrun. Your old can't get benefits but the migrants can. This is proof you won't have a future. Not that I have to worry about the shit kicking off over there. Enjoy what you have while it lasts

That wasn't your point at all though, was it nigger? You really are thick mate.

For stopping theft, I agree. This goes out the window in a child abduction case

You got lotsa muslims lurking the SHADOWS. They're comin'a getcha!!!!

So Home Depot are advising employees to not comply with the instructions of the police?

Interesting perspective they've taken.

>your country is overrun
>60% white
>going to be less than 50% by 2030 easily
>everything in Spanish
>run by a nigger for 8 years
>we're fine but you're totally fucked

We're not in a good way but you're far worse yank

He should have assisted in the kidnapping by suggesting items to help him like duct tape and sawblades. He would have been promoted.

Pretty much. It's also stupid because if the guy was detained because he refused to talk with the officers, that would have been time lost for the company.

You're absolutely FUCKED, mate! Bruv! You won't last!

Why did you omit the FML at the end? That was the most important part.

>Oregon
>Letter is in Spanish

Should i move or what is going on there?

It was 63% just a couple months ago

It's not gonna be easy being a cum receptacle, for AMED now init? But you'll adjust!

no please don't come to oregon

we're full, fuck off

I hate big corporations and how they treat employees.

What is home depot?

Depends, if the CEO is a devote Christian the employees are treated very well.

What's it want this time?

K i guess.
Enjoy tacos.

Not an argument. 10 more years lad, 10 more years till you're a minority in your own country. 6 more years till another nigger President. Times running out for you to 'defend yourselves'

Where do Yuroniggers even get these stats from? Oh yeah, straight outta your cum-brimmed asses

okay fine, but nowhere but portland or salem

Its where dirty immigrants go for undocumented work

stop trolling, HanAssholeSolo

>we know who you are

So he was employed by Home Depot but was doing police business during company time? Pretty legitimate reason to be fired, he was hired to do a job and obviously he was doing something else.

I can only imagine the liabilities he caused the Home Depot as well. If he was injured helping the police on some crazy sidequest it would be the Home Depot footing the Worker's Comp bill.

Anyone who is defending this guy is an idiot. He deserved to get fired.

Time's already run out for the average EUROniggers. The people over there are so DOCILE that they won't even fight back! They've just accepted their demise over in Europa, that land named after a woman raped by a BULL.

>factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/community_facts.xhtml
>62.3% white in 2015

I imagine it's much, much worse by now. Is it not?