Where are you, Christcucks?

"Vatican rocked: Police raid drug-fuelled gay orgy at cardinal's apartment"

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11886097
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
amazon.com/Dark-History-Popes-Corruption-Vatican/dp/1906969000
breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/22/cbs-800-churches-nationwide-harbor-illegal-immigrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology
infowars.com/gay-vatican-sex-orgy-reported-by-msm-after-infowars-expose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11886097

Like i said before, Crusade the Vatican, Put real Catholics in there, Condemn the world and all false beliefs that attack catholicism.

Not my Pope.
Not my Cardinals.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>Vatican II
>Implying it's surprising to any decent christian
Just like Sweden, they chose that path, they deal with the shit.

>believing in organized religion in current year
Unironically fucking stupid.

Don't gotta say shit, I have not followed the Church in years nor do I support the current pope. God did not fail me, Man did.

Didn't happen.
Kikes are trying to dupe Christians, nothing's new.

the Pope from Young Pope would unironically be a better pope

Cathcucks are devils. Protestantism is the only saving grace of Christianity.

>Protestantism is the only saving grace of Christianity.
Even worse. Raised in the baptist church here, can't get more universalist than that shit.

Orthodoxy seems to be the best one but it has a nasty barrier to entry it seems.

Matthew 25:31-46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Im laughing because now more people will realize how awesome the BAPTIST church is how our theology is much more correct than c*tholicism's heresy.

Pagan pope worshipers BTFO
AntiChrist pope confirmed.

>deus vult flag
>shills for heretics

It's almost like... Hear me out here... Catholicism is heresy and not founded in scripture whatsoever. These repeated happens illustrate this point.

Catholics aren't Christians you retard.

And what is? Protestants and their refusal to acknowlege works?

Amen brother. The Catholic "Church" is the largest cult in history, with so many practices that directly contradict the teachings of Christ.

The Catholic "Church" is the Whore of Babylon in the book of Revelation.
>She sits on 7 hills

>enjoys living in Catholic country
>shits on Catholicism
Typical heretic.

I'm protestant and you can suck my dick. Follow your commie pope and eat those ebin waffles on Sundays xD

Fuck the pope. Protestantism for life

>Catholics aren't Christians you retard.
but they are Molechites

>suck my dick
Typical sodomite protestant.
Explain this:

My niga

How is anyone surprised?

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PERSON YOU SHOULD FOLLOW

Non-denominational is best, user.

Explain to me why only c*tholic priests are pedophiles.

>inbred retards think they can interpret the word of god because the priests hurt their butts

>Explain this
I don't see anything about the pope in that. I also don't see anything about praying to statues, worshiping saints, or praying to Mary.

>tfw this is EXACTLY why you're protestant.
Catholics need to get their shit together. Start by getting a new pope, holy fuck. Every now and then, I feel like I could be Catholic. And, then, I remember how degenerate your church often is.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, GUYS.

Amen.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

>mfw catholics are forcing the celibacy on priests while Bible literallt says that priests should have 1 wife and kids.

>sola fide
>falling for kike propaganda
KYS commie

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CHRISTKEKERY

So now I'm a heretic and a commie because I don't agree with you? Cathokeks, everyone! xD

Yeah. I know. They're clearly spiritually ill, and need help.

>Even worse
>baptist church here, can't get more universalist than that shit

Yes, something like that. Pretty much the entire new testament was doing away with the concept that works are required for salvation. Things like sacrifice, tithing, and circumcision are not required to be saved if you have basic reading skills.

The Catholic Church then said: fuck that, we'll do the exact opposite. Here's your confessions, rosaries, baby baptisms, and daily mandatory religious ceremonies.

It's like the literal definition of heresy. The concept that Christ's blood isn't enough to save you.

1 Corinthians 7
Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

Catholic church is fucked up, but it's the only alternative to the protestant churches that are basically counterfeit churches used to serve monarchies.

It's not as fragmented as protestant denominations so it can't have a schism and disown a controversy. Episcopals started having lesbian ministers and the other episcopals just broke off and formed their other episcopal church and agreed to disagree, doesn't really work like that with catholics.

also a lot of catholic priests just suck as people. I dont know if they become cynical or what but I often wonder why they didn't just take a normal job.

BITCH JUST READ IT.

the Vatican has nothing to do with Christ

A task that is clearly TOO MUCH for an absurd amount of priests. So they should just be allowed to marry and be normal.

ITT: sola fide faggots

It's okay if you rape a foetus, guys. As long as you believe in Christ, that's all you need. Your lesbian bishop will confirm it for you.

>I hate Jesus christ because im attacking his church..
thats you.

No, the whore of Babylon's everything not catholic, all satanic beliefs, only traditional Catholicism is gods true religion.

>claims to be christian
>goes to pedophile enabling mary-pope cult

Retarded fedora.
CHRISTIANITY
IS
NOT
CATHOLICISM.

Christians don't acknowledge a Pope, neither do Orthodox.
This just proves how the jews have infected the Catholicucks.

lol wtf
>literally everyone you see is probably a peruvian sex slave
how is this supposed to help anyone

>Going to church
>Not being your own church

>claism to be Christian
>denies every part of Scripture that disproves sola fide

Tip top lel

So long as Catholics continue to identify as Christian, they stain the name of Christianity for everyone

Why are we even trying to discuss with cathokeks? They are blinded by their communist pope and pedo priests in dresses. Just let them pray to waffles and Mary, for whatever reason, the only thing Mary said in New Testament was literally to listen to Jesus. This is the only advice I'm gonna give to cathocucks: read the doctrines of catholic church. They are literally manipulating the Bible in their favor.

Everyone know the vatican is where they worship the devil

LOL I DON'T NEED WORKS
By the way protecucks, Ortodox do every single thing you so much hate about Catholics. Mary and saint cult? Check. Rejection of sola fide? Check. Rich churches? Check.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

This kills the heretic.

>OY VEY, THESE CHRISTIANS HAVE THE WORD OF GOD AND HAVE ABANDONED ORGANIZED RELIGION
>But how will I get my shekels?
>...
>I have an idea. Bergstein, write this down!

Literally how catholicism was born

That's hardly surprising. People turned into (((atheism))) and worship wealth and social status gives Satan power.

The rcc is literally the mystery babylon whore

And what does it have to do with what I said?

wtf i love christianity now

btw, this has been happening there for hundreds of years:
amazon.com/Dark-History-Popes-Corruption-Vatican/dp/1906969000

The goats are the Catholics, they're just hypocritically worshiping God using confessions, rosaries, baby baptisms, and daily mandatory religious ceremonies. They're not actually focused on doing God's will.

>Catholic
>Christian

pick one

>catholic
>christian

>Catholics
>Christians

Pick one

The Catholic church has always been like that, some Popes have done heroic stuff, others fall into corruption.

Catholics are not the true church Jesus said not to appoint authoritative figures in the church and Catholics set up an entire hierarchy and even worse the leader of the Catholic church is called Pope which translates directly to "father" disobeying multiple of Christ commands

Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Teacher, Teacher.

8 But be not ye called Teacher: for one is your Teacher, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

protestants breaking federal law to harbor shitskins

breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/22/cbs-800-churches-nationwide-harbor-illegal-immigrants/

and how about stellar protestants like ted haggard and joel osteen.....

>prosperity theology
hahahahahaha

catholicism is a branch of christianity. at least know your own fucking religion you bunch of retards.

It's just retarded evangelicals who think the apostles worshipped with guitars and smoke machines who say that Catholics aren't Christian. I'm Orthodox and think that Catholics are a bunch of heretics, but I won't deny that they are Christian.

seems like he is saying that the disobedient ones are agents of the state
>And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
to think this is about popes......you're a jew aren't you?

Catholicism is an idolatrous cult. At least crack open the Bible before talking about Christianity you cumguzzling faggot.

>be catholic
>church becomes corrupt
>suffer through it
>remain catholic
>remain true to beliefs

>be protestant
>church becomes corrupt
>walk down the street to competing church
>change all your beliefs

>Orthodoxy seems to be the best one but it has a nasty barrier to entry it seems.

Just a couple of months of one a week classes. Self-Paced. Maybe a baptism and some oil daubed on you

this is what protestants actually believe:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_theology

pic very related

"every single thing you so much hate about Catholics."

Judging the shit out of people behind their backs, or to their faces?

versus

Accommodating decent people from different cultures who all believe same thing under one roof?

Big difference, I'd say.

So what? they are still different.

(((catholicism))) BTFO

The Pope Fragments the Church, and protestants fragment further. Meanwhile 2000 years of Apostolic Succession is at your neighborhood Orthodox Cathedral.

Ok, I'm not a protestant. 6 flags over Jesus cult members are just as bad as Catholicucks. I'm a Biblical Christian meaning a read the Bible and try to follow Jesus' teachings.

Alex Jones was right yet again
infowars.com/gay-vatican-sex-orgy-reported-by-msm-after-infowars-expose/

PEDOKIKES
E
D
O
S

This kills the heretic.

Lutherfag should have re-joined the Orthodox Church instead of further fragmenting Christendom.

You still use Scripture compilled by Catholics.

Atheist liberal here, what is even the difference between Catholicism, Protestantism, and Orthodoxy?

All you jesus freaks are the same to me.

>Church becomes corrupt
>Keeps all beliefs the same
>Doesn't change beliefs to manipulate followers in a corrupt manner.
The way you word it, it's almost as if the Catholic church has been corrupt since day one.

>Crusade the Vatican, Put real Catholics in there
People already did the m8. Welcome to the "most Christians are spics Christianity."

there is no "protty vs catholics", its right vs wrong

most churches are a joke including catholics, orthodox etc

read your bible

Ortodox are closer to Catholics than to lutherans. Ortodox venerate sainst and Mary and are against sola fide.

Almost every copy of the Bible in existence has probably been corrupted at some point. You do what you can to get by.

catholics are basically taught that the church is fucked and always will be, because it isn't God like, it's just a connection between man and God

Protestants on the other hand, worship monarchs on the down low, so you don't have that option

lemonparty.jpg

lmaoing at your life, user

hi

>acknowlege works

Orthodoxy has their load of corruption, pedo and gay scandals but they are quickly suppressed must polish that commie government propaganda showcase.

so i need to help EVERY gypsy beggar i see on the street? I;ve helped out plenty of people that i could see needed it, that weren't gypsies.

what standard does this set

orthodoxy is best christianity

Protestantism is degenerate, full of lesbian bishops and women in clergy