A Dox For A Dox Will make the World MUTE

Congrats guys you've given up your anonymity.

About 50 threads all about CNN, All plastered with post doxxing everyone who works for CNN.
You're shooting yourself in the foot if you go after them,

DONT TAKE THE BAIT

All we need now is for the kids too spam the "journalists" houses with Pizza and death treats before Mass Media shit storm on "ALT-right, nazis, fascist, Death squads"

>Gun Man enters house
>Kills CNN drone
>Leaves a picture of PEPE at the crime scene
>"There will be more"
>MEMES are banned
>No more Anonymity online

If even a hair on one of these cnn puppets is touched the backlash will be immense.
This is a framing, so smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Gd-dMaSMf4
youtube.com/watch?v=9J9X9VvYQXU
youtube.com/watch?v=iKG3k6LTEN8
youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, we need saftey squads to keep the peace

You're fucking stupid

I am pretty annoyed that we're playing into the narrative that "anonymity online" is dangerous.

Nice post, shill.
>Don't fight back, guys. They may look bad and be losing the support of normies, but we need to be nice or they might take away more of our toys

No death threats, sure, but doxxing is fair. I'm not responsible for anyone else and I won't be intimidated into being silenced for fear of "oh but what will they think???"

It's the thought police that I'm more worried about

Exactly, you've seem the uber leftist logic of "If your opinions are too Mean you should be unmasked"

Without a mask too hide behind the public will keep each other in check, no discord or countering ideas.

I'm not saying don't fight back. CNN's Actions speak for themselves, There are clearly the bullies. No sane person would not see the GIF as what is was, just joke

The media is already acting like they are a victim here, and no one was hurt, imagine if someone was shot down.

CNN is playing us like a fiddle.

I never claimed to be smart.

fuck posobiec for tweeting out that '8ch just doxxed CNN' thing
he is either a moron or controlled opposition

also 8ch is autistic as hell of course they'd make a misstep like that

He's an information warfare officer in the US Navy

wew lad
the hacker known as Sup Forums sure is shaking to the core
Go ahead, dismantle us. Make your life harder.

>Gun Man enters house
>Kills CNN drone
>Leaves a picture of PEPE at the crime scene
>"There will be more"
>MEMES are banned
>No more Anonymity online

Is this really the best the CIA's got?

Imagine if that guy got attacked or firebombed, they're idiots bumbling. They aren't purposefully hoping they will get shot. Don't be an idiot, United Nations

Mutually assured destruction.
If they're going to chase after every downy with a laptop I say let 'em.
We're posting stupid memes while they're spending paychecks on trap-fapping NEETs.
The meme jihad is worth it.

o rly? source?

Nice try CNN faggot.

>crashing this plane with no survivors.exe

Jesus christ Jack, fuck off.

Posobiec is a CONFIRMED fake news merchant, anyone who believes otherwise is a kekistani worshipping faggot. Jesus christ.

>implying anyone can effectively ban ANYTHING or stop people from being anonymous online.

That's not how it works, you little shit

I can see peoples anger over the violation of freedom of speech, But trying to take the moral high ground is impossible if you do the same actions as the aggressor

I fear that most the ALT right "leaders" are just mouth pieces for someone else,
"Stealing Pepe" an using it as a symbol for a political movement seems too me like a crucifixion for Sup Forums

I'm as worried as you are when it comes to being anonymous online, In no way I'm defending CNN, they clearly overstepped the line.

What I'm more worried about is Sup Forums being the target of a mass outing of users. All it take is the one incident for the media to spin this to "THIS HATE NEEDS TOO STOP"

Most normies don't think 2x when they give there're phone number to a social media site. I don't want this too be mandatory everywhere

death squads would be pretty dope tbph

good. reporters need to be killed. they shouldn't have their handlers get them out of all the problems the cause.
Of course I say that as Im a member of the board of peace and would never harm them myself

ay shill, go tell your cnn buddies you did your job and stopped the big bad trolls from getting ads yanked from your news site

Man are you stupid or what. We've been hearing this crap for years every time we try to organize and conduct political action, and yet so far the only gunmen we've had is deranged leftists shooting republican congressmen at a ball game and stuff.

At this point even if some loony toon did decide to attack some CNN journalist, I dont care and neither do millions of other people. We are fed up, we're taking our country back. Nothing is going to stop us. CNN can fuck off.

Trippiest static picture I've ever laid eyes on.

1. Use a proxy if you're worried about being outted.

2. We have rights in America and they dont disappear just because someone gets shot. If that were the case we would have had the second amendment revoked a long time ago. Most Americans understand that ones right to privacy doesnt go away just because some mentally ill nut job commits a shooting.

3. You arent even an American.

>backlash
If they want to try to get back at us for it we can keep sending men.
I'm perfectly fine with them announcing open season on their own heads. When they're gone what will it matter?

>taking our country back

dat birthrate tho

kek

I think you underestimate the dichotomy being made here.
> You're witnessing the death of old, elite media.
Relax and enjoy the ride, user

Then let's get this show on the road already. Without the internet, the race war starts tomorrow. See you on Friday.

skynet go away

This. Also most of us haven't posted shit or broken any type of law. We simply are clutching our sides to keep them from splitting.

There is an unsaid rule about the day this place is shutdown. We will make it hell on earth once we are released from this prison.

JOURNALIST KILLERS WILL BE PARDONED BY TRUMP

muh dick

By all means go after the advertisers, that's a smart way too express your views, How many emails have you sent and too who?

Who's We? Most smart (((whites))) are still gawking at the mainstream news. They have feels and won't join your revolution.

You've right I'm from a much smaller country and it's all more easier to socially ostracized someone here.
You're wrong man, privacy is the 1st thing to disappear after any attack.

I will blow myself up if this Tasmanian interpretive knitting forum ever shuts down.

Being worried about that is silly, also doxxing isnt new to anyone. No one will care.

Don't blow yourself up, put the tiniest amount of effort into it. You can make spring powered grenade launchers out of steel cans, black powder, ball bearings and PVC piping. Muslims showed us how fucking easy it is to hijack a big truck. Based bulldozer man is an old school hero for armoring that bitch up and going to town. If you're gonna go out in a blaze, go for the biggest K:D possible, that's what will set us apart from the opposition. Hell, even if you just drove around breaking every speed limit law in your area firebombing mosques you'd do more than any singular attack in europe.

I never said I'd kill anyone you psycho.

Why are Muslims so incompetent?

Then what the fuck do you even live for if not to fight for your people?

So why the fuck would I kill them? Wtf is wrong with you burgers?

Because it's all theater anyway. These attacks need to be horrific and powerful, but do you honestly think that Manchester was a well planned attack? If leaving a backpack bomb some place gets results, they'd be more than aware that placing 8 of them would've resulted in the entire structure collapsing on those kids. No human is that stupid, especially not humans who are actively in the business of bombing shit.

>your people
>mosques
Ha. You'll get yours on the day of the rope, ahmed. Feel free to stick around and beg for it a little longer.

That sounds like a terrible idea

Where the fuck did mosques come into play? Fuck you .gov nigger.

>If you skull-fuck your enemies, they win.

kys please

This America land of the free and home of the brave you dumb pirate flag having faggot, let me guess you're a
>leaf
Yeah I'd be ashamed of my country too if I had to hide behind a flag

Show us your real flag and intentions

Land of the free, in a way. You're slaves to many things. But few men.
Brave? No.

No Leaf, I'm proud of my flag.

You can trust us friend.

>concern trolling
You guys have been really active today, you must be scared

Sure, I have no intentions just a word of warning.
CNN is a master of deception and I really don't think pol that safe from being exploited

I've been trying too reply quicker but it thinks i'm spam

Remember how guns were banned in USA after all those shootings?
Me fucking neither.
Your memes are safe.
CNN Delenda Est.

I'm kinda bothered by the fact that nobody has gone after CNN yet. I'm not gonna do it, and I'm not encouraging anybody to do it, but man would it be great.

Just last week fucked around and got a triple double...

I dont think hes a shill I just think hes dumb as rocks.

agreed

VPNs exists... but I think the same. This may be a vulnerability to end with this corner of free speech and autism. Anyways we lost when moot left. I doubt we have any kind privacy now.

BUT, this also is one of the first domino pieces to fall expanding to buzzfeed, the manipulated media, and ultimately the bluepilled normies. And they know it. Let's play our cards well so the opportunity isn't wasted.

Even if it does, we'll be back. Autism might lose occasionally, but it never quits.

If it can have casualties, the war is real enough.

Our moment is here. Deal with it.

Everyone's going after CNN, just not with guns. Our ammo is memes, and the cannons are roaring. Deal with it.

The memes are safe for now, but this is the source of our power. Their gut reaction will be to hit us where it hurts: trying to take away the power to meme. They'll try to get the law to side with them since these memes constitute "hate speech." It will be the physical manifestation of this meme war, liberals validating our war by trying to shut us down. Screencap this shit, and deal with it.

would anyone ever care if any of that happened

Op is right, have we learned nothing from Sup Forums's shenanigans from back in the day we dont need this attention.

So? Track down one identity and I'll just ditch it and start a new one. It's not like I have a future, why should I have a past?

The people who doxed the redditor are scared shitless.

hahah
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gd-dMaSMf4

youtube.com/watch?v=9J9X9VvYQXU

Too true.

We shall adapt. We shall turn everything into a sign of hate, so much so that everyone is forced to see it's idiocy.

Cuomo? Did you see your news buddy talking shit about you today on project Veritas? Lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKG3k6LTEN8

Nice psyOps. Not going to work.

>proceed to dox/threaten to out
>get doxed as a consequence

and?

this just simply wont happen

More like
>Bomber Man enters CNN headquarters
>Explodes self while shouting allahu ackbar
>His entrails and giblets form a picture of PEPE at the crime scene
>"There will be more"
>Can't do shit cause religion of peace

not everyone has the luxury of living without anchors...

the world must learn to stop going after free speech, if we lose that we lose everything.
>VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valourous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V
we must fight where we are needed no matter how small it is.
>Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

No one is gonna do anything because no one is retarded enough to throw their life away just to kill some stupid journalist

At this point we don't even have to do anything. They're burying themselves. And by they I don't mean only CNN but the old media as a whole.

>for starters, they CONSTANTLY lie
>the WaPo/Pewdiepie smear campaign
>the YouTube "adpocalypse" to try and stifle the growth of the new media
>now they're blackmailing some guy who made a meme and had "wrong opinions"

I probably didn't even list all the stupid bullshit they've done in recent memory

why would someone with this flag make this statement?

its a leaf.
more then likely.

>Autism might lose occasionally, but it never quits.
My sides.

>We shall adapt.
We shall win. This is the inevitable conclusion of the "politically correct" ideology. Not surprising that Sup Forums ended up as the line of last defense. They are lying, and they will try to silence us by taking away our first amendment rights. We are in a fantastic position to expose this degenerate corruption and defend freedom. The modern war for the modern age.

Guys don't be as bad as the SJW's, just cause i have a slightly differing opinion doesn't been I'm an amalgam of all your enemies.

I feel you are giving me more credit than I deserve by calling me a CNN insider

>see
The flags irrelevant

FUCKING SHILL

Its not new too you but too the over 40 crowd it is, they don't know or care until they are told too.
Then its over to John Oliver and Stephen Colbert to get the millennials raged up.

You're joking right? right after sandy hook "Semi auto" became a no no word

youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0

hello cnn

>You're shooting yourself in the foot if you go after them,
Bullshit. They need to be scared to lie to America or they won't stop. Fuck CNN and the totalitarian kikes they serve and the degenerate retards who listen to them.

There are way too many of us to take down and CNN knows it. What's the fucking meaning of it if you have to dox half the fucking nation?

This won the last decade. Fuck you, we're getting dirty because we're gonna win this one.

ok ill try to do this back and forth with you with out being cancer.
but i think you are worrying too much.
CNN will self destruct them self's
and for the most part we are just trying to accelerate matters, and to show that we will not give up our free speech.

You're forgetting that literally ALL of the political violence which has occurred so far has been done by leftists and they've largely gotten away with it, even the Scalise shooting is already mostly out of the news.
We're better than them by a mile and much of what the left does to try making us appear as aggressors is later found to have been false flags perpetrated by their own, hell they still talk about those 2 guys stabbed by the Sanders supporter

>You're forgetting that literally ALL of the political violence which has occurred so far has been done by leftists

The weird part is that they all unironically believe that the left has been nothing but peaceful and it's been the racist nazi Trump supporters who have been committing tons of violence.

This gets said a lot but it really is like they live in an alternate reality.

I mean look at this, I'm replying to a guy who said essentially what I just wrote, and the response is that I get massively downvoted, as if what I said wasn't true? Am I fucking retarded?

by the way what is CNN doing about this meme war they started?
i cant seem to find anything on it.
maybe they are just dodging us right now.
any info?

>before Mass Media shit storm on "ALT-right, nazis, fascist, Death squads"

Are you retarded. This has been the case since the very beginning.

You're basically telling us not to fight back.

ah i see. its mostly still on forums.
but its odd that that you have -24 points.
seems like brainwashing is hard core

I've been seeing this bullshit all day. 'Make Sup Forums respectable'. Really? I'm sensing a bit of a psyop happening. Or a fag invasion. Hmmmmm.....

I agree make more gif and contact advertisers and tell them that CNN is bulling a teenager.
I might be worrying too much but that's cause I owe a lot too this site and I don't want it to go anywhere.

I'm afraid this is a set up, the mainstream saw how memes made trump win, if they die they will take us and any dissenting opinions down with them.

This "race war" will only end with martial law, and total censorship of the Internet.

Unless you're willing to break out of printing press your ideas will be kept to yourself.

dont forget to make a new thread for this it gets delited after 10 new threads.

well from seeing how Sup Forums deals with this kind of thing. (he shall not divide us flag)
you should not have much to worry about.
its mostly about having them ruin them selfs.
and this is the best chance, sooner or later they will have to apologize, also
if they get away with this then there will be no point to all this work.
we have to decide how to act.

Heh, what if we just started following these pukes in public while live streaming them and shit talking, you know make them feel comfy and welcomed?