If BuzzFeed is correct, it appears CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski outed the wrong guy

>First off, what Trump tweeted was a video and has audio. Specifically, it has audio from this 2007 WrestleMania clip.
>Also, HanAssholeSolo’s original GIF was shorter, had a different aspect ratio, and had a WWE logo in the corner.

archive.is/WP63R

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aBrMe
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/07/cnn-implied-threat-against-redditor-over-trump-cnn-gif-ignites-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if true, fucking pottery.
CNN will die.

CNN in charge of doxing

Literally some teen on Reddit claims he made it for internet points and then gets in trouble.

Finally Reddit cancer and CNN destroyed each other

So is his apology bullshit then?

wtf i luv buzzfeed now

Wow this is really bad press for CNN and they're basically shooting themselves in the foot

I wonder (((who))) is trying to post counter-doxx on Sup Forums to interrupt an enemy while they are making a mistake

They would have known he didn't make the gif, they randomly targeted some dude as a scapegoat. His confessional apology sounds akin to what fucking North Korea did to Otto.

the blackmail threat completely gutted his apology. Whehter it was sincere, forced, or fake is irrelevant at this point

Lol Buzzfeed putting out an article like that. Must be living in some alternate universe right now. Wtf.

Thats how battle strategies work though
If they leave sn opening you strike

>Wow this is really bad press for CNN and they're basically shooting themselves in the foot

It seems like a massive, and very predicable misstep. What if they had ignored the gif? No one would care. Some Right wings would cheer, most Left wingers would just ignore it and go about their day.

Now they have Left and Right wingers both calling them out for being giant fucking cunts.
I really fail to see what they were hoping to accomplish here.

They'd love nothing more right now than to be able to muddy the waters with "poor reporter now getting death threats!!! Address posted online!!!"

I get that but, it's relevant if it was fake all along. Who faked it?

I don't know how they managed to missstep that badly. It's almost like they wanted this.

They thought they were invincible, they genuinely believe they can do no wrong if they're "fighting the good fight"

Get in here faggots

archive.is/aBrMe

Archived. Prepare for the downfall of CNN.

>its irrelevant at this point because im choosing to ignore it now in order to keep LARPing about blackmail

Doesn't change the precedent they just set.
No one is going to be accepting of that.
Think if right leaning news organizations started finding random communists online and started posting their names and telling everyone what they say online.
Turnabout is fair play.

CNN even used their ace investigative team to find the guy, how did this slip past their quality control standards

I love how everyone has completely forgotten about why they were looking into him in the first place- he's a massive white supremacist and trump retweeted one of the memes he made.

It's like everybody got amnesia

>LARPing
Facts are irrelevant here. Normie media has taken it up as truth.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/07/cnn-implied-threat-against-redditor-over-trump-cnn-gif-ignites-internet/

Yeah, it could be a self-impaling distraction technique.

Was there anything else going on during the day or in the days leading up to the Trump retweet of the gif that would have put CNN in hot water that was in the news cycle?

Like I know there was the veritas stuff, which they had no control over in terms of media spin, and the firing of the reporters on the russia story that was extremely borked, which they tried to spin with the aid of buzzfeed writers getting "leaked" information that somehow demonstrated their journalistic credibility.

But those were the prior week. It would have had to have been within 72 hours for it to be recent enough to resort to such a major distraction technique such as self-abasement like this.

Since I didn't see anything notable, it really looks like CNN anchors are just this incompetent and self-deluded.

>teenager redditor made it for internet points
He was a middle aged loser whose post history was full of embarrassing edgy garbage.

It's almost as if "being racist on the internet" and "breaking state and federal coercion laws to make a political point as a news organization that wants to be trusted" are different levels of fucked up

>buzzfeed writer is so bad he gets fired from buzzfeed then cnn hires him and fucks up so bad that buzzfeed then exposes him

is this right?

>middle-aged
He's fucking 15, man.

who fucking cares who made it. CNN does, but why should anyone care and why should anyone need to know what other unrelated things he might have done. this is just CNN soothing their butt pain, that's all

Yeah- people keep saying they coerced him, but I've seen no evidence of it. Also it's still distracting from the fact the president is retweeting memes made by white supremacists from his official account. It's crazy.

I'd say it's pretty important for both the public and the president to be aware of the sources for his official statements.

at the end of the video a logo comes up saying FNN, which is literally a meme Trump came up with, so I think Trump literally bad Barron or someone edit it for him

>says the 19 year old faggot with a "holier-than-thou" attitude

Sure you havent, shareblue.

Whether you acknowledge it was a threat or not, it doesn't matter what you think. It only matters what legally applies as a threat. They submitted, in writing, a sentence that didn't need to be added for any clarification and can only serve as something resembling a threat to release his identity if he doesn't continue to be gud boi.

>be autistic
>look for the source video
>hoping to scroll through about 83k videos, no biggie
>see webm related

wat.

"his official statements"
what network do you work for? nobody that isn't career media would say this. only media holds onto this idea so they can criticize "covfefe" like its an executive order. normal people don't suck media cock enough to care to repeat that shit.

Boozfed is already on the rocks RE the Piss-hotel Dossier, which they got from CNN. No good blood there

>anybody that disagrees with me is a shill!
Nah, I just want my board back. I thought chanology was cancer like 7 years ago, but this kekistan bullshit is an unprecedented level of sycophantic. There's at least a dozen threads about this up right now, all of them calling for illegal raids in one form or another.

This board is about politics, and in the last 18 months it's turned into a pro trump circle jerk

See

Idk how accurate this is

>illegal raids
Nice try, but that gave you away faggot. Literally nothing illegal about it.

you sound like shill, stop using shill speak or you get shill conversation

>what is global rule 4?

jewgle is all about inflating numbers, number of views, clicks whatever, they're the best jews

the veritas videos from this week

That s wrong, he was 15 in the 90's

They're literally your average Sup Forums posts and posted on an intentionally edgy subreddit you fucking Chicken Noodle Nigger. Fuck off with this

>they can't do anything about trump because he's the president of the united states
>go after the guy who created the gif instead, who should really be irrelevant
>they actually are trying to convince people they're scared of a fucking joke tweet to this extent
I'm not eloquent enough to express how fucked up this timeline is