Austin Petersen

Did you guys hear the news? Former Libertarian candidate gonna make a clean sweep on vulnerable Dem senator in Missouri.

Other urls found in this thread:

austinpetersen.com/priorities
youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA
youtube.com/watch?v=1fod_ADpgVo
youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he going to fucking shoot him?

>wearing a stripped shirt with a business suit

Nothing wrong with that.

AP is cool I guess

This is what Petersen needs. He's actually pretty solid but he's still young and inexperienced so some more political experience will do him good and he can ally with guys like Rand.

>him

It looks like shit

Is he a nationalist? Is he (you)?

austinpetersen.com/priorities

So.. Not a nationalist.

He's a Ron Paul type libertarian which isn't a bad thing. Those types make better choices for the senate than neocons.

Are you asking if I'm Austin Petersen?
N-no, w-what makes you think that?

I've met this guy in person twice.

Based as fuck.

Only thing I disagree on is abortion - He is pro life and I am pro choice, but that is pretty much a non-issue.

Petersen winning would be a good thing. He could join Rand on blocking neocon bullshit.

>Is he a nationalist?
"America first! No more nation-building." - from the website

Hes an open border faggot.

Absolutely. We need him in there. I'm OK if it is as a Rethuglican, so long as he stands by principle and not party lines.

Hes an open borders faggot. What do you think?

Ron Paul wasn't nearly as pro open boarder nor was he atheist

I didn't know... I didn't know...

I actually cringed at this pic desu.

>comes to pol for memes and meme majik
>cringes at memes

If he is open borders, he can go fuck off. Not interested in my family getting raped.

>not understanding how cringey his "meme" was

None of his views matter if he is open borders. That makes him completely unworthy of a vote.

You'd rather vote for a democrat?

idk about illegal immigration, but based on his legal immigration stance here he seems like a faggot

Objectively this. Idk who else is running against McCaskill (who is already vulnerable and should have been gone long ago). But if you're open borders or against ID laws, may as well not even consider running in the GOP. Especially in a fucking red state.

I'm not gay, but this nigga cute as fuck.
No homo.
I'd fuck him tho.
Just saying.

Hes a solid right winger on all other issues. He never even implied that he wasnt for voter ID laws or tought on immigration. All he said was the war on drugs causes incentive for these "rapists, felons, etc" to come through our borders. Which in undeniably true. You get rid of the war on drugs and these cartels will be hurting.

Consider rope.

Good, we need an attractive guy to run because that makes a huge difference on votes they get. This is why need Ben Shapiro

I'm enthused. The GOP needs more Libertarians.

Too bad Austin Petersen is a cuck and a faggot, he can't even win an argument with /ourguys/ on twatter. And that's not mentioning how Aleppo Johnson humilliated him at the lolbertarian party convention.

Why does the pentagon need auditing? I havent heard this before. Plus who would audit the IRS?

Considering how much I hate McCaskill I will vote for anyone with a chance to beat her.

>You get rid of the war on drugs and these cartels will be hurting

I completely agree. But, looking at practical political solutions and considering foresight to the extent we can accomplish... If you don't support the wall or sovereignty you may as well consider not even running for a conservative ticket in a red state. Plus, no one buys this "compete across state lines" shit anymore. Not even people with lolbertarian leanings who're conservative. People like the rule Obama made about affordable insurance for pre-existing conditions. This goy's policies are basic bitch libertarian talking points from 2007, modified with neocohen-palatable rhetoric. Bill Kristol would approve of this guy as a Senator for some worthless flyover state. He may do well for the party, idk.

But I can't back this bullshit.

I doubt the GOP is going to care that Johnson threw away that pistol.

>Why does the pentagon need auditing?

youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA

You had your chance, faggot, but you voted trump. You don't deserve to lick Rand's shoe soles.

>People like the rule Obama made about affordable insurance for pre-existing conditions.
This message brought to you by Clinton/Kaine 2016.

I wasnt implying we dont need a wall, but if were speaking from a political standpoint it could also hurt him. Maybe not so much in Missouri which is a big red state, but in general i dont think an election would swing just on that issue. I think its more of an issue of dealing with illegal immigration, however it would work. Id rather him convince people on other issues besides the wall because its more universal. You know who wants to end the war on drugs more than republicans/conservatives? Liberals and independents. You would be knocking out 2 birds with one stone at that point. Especially with his "treat drugs as a medical problem, not a criminal one." Missouri has an insane Meth epidemic and i could see a lot of people voting for him solely based on getting help or at least the funds to do so.

>Why does the pentagon need auditing? I havent heard this before.

We grossly over pay the military industrial complex for a lot of things. For example the steel bolts we use on our ships go for $5 a piece while you could get the same bolt on the free market for about a quarter, IE 1/20th the price.

>who would audit the IRS?

Independent auditors. You just need to give some outside accountants access to their books.

>You had your chance, faggot, but you voted trump.

I voted Trump to save the country from Hillary. Having Neil Gorusch on the court justifies my decision.

> falling for the supreme court meme

And? It took 6 months for the travel ban to make it from the faggots in Hawaii to the SC.

We need shit done now.

Meanwhile, even liberal faggots support a Ron/Rand Fed audit, and the Rand Paul Obamacare Replacement Act is the one single republican health bill that doesn't fucking suck.

But no, trumpy supports Cuck Ryan's bill.

Well im in the military so i see what you mean first hand about the price of these things, however i dont think its really that easy to fix. Obviously it would be insnaely worthwhile, but it may not be that practical. The problem is that they have a lot of these contractors bidding to get contracted. The lowest price gets the contract. Ill use construction as an example.

>Interview 5 construction companies
>Hire the lowest price
>Company underrated how much it would cost so they can get the contract
>Construction is haulted because they used all the funds and couldnt finish
>New company has to be hired to finish the job
>New pricetag
>etc

A lot of these companies pitch themselves either undervalued or overvalued because all of them know the government needs their labor/product.
The government cant force these companies to propose less if theyre not willing to.

Now, you can say that the govt can just say no to a lot of their prices until they lower them, but especially for the military.. its very time sensitive. They dont have the time to go back and forth. They get the funds and they need something ASAP, they will get it.

Im not saying i disagree with you, im just saying theres loopholes from private companies and time-sensitive projects that need to get done. An audit might not show much at all.. at least on the military side. If you really want to fix that aspect you would just have to pay the military less to compensate, but that would have more unintentional consequences.

Nice try. But people do unironically want that aspect of the law to remain. I was a flat tax libertarian for years, and still hold on to some of those positions. But people are suffering unnecessarily and I had no idea how bad it was until a year or so ago. That's why I'm glad Trump came, nationalism is a lot less politically impotent than libertarianism.

>but if were speaking from a political standpoint it could also hurt him
In Missouri, never. Wages for some jobs are almost double this year. The lot of them support Trump on this. Do you know what triggers them? Right to work and all of this bullshit, that's set in place to cuck family bread-winners out of work, so some corporate asshole can cut corners with labor. The wall has political backing, no one except the political class and the ignorant support things like the "job killing regulations" of skilled labor. That's one of the biggest contributing factors to the GOP/Libertarian impotence in this state. They don't say to themselves, "Well he wants to destroy my livelihood, but, dude, weed lmao. I'm voting Petersen this year!".

No one fucking says that.

>Missouri has an insane Meth epidemic and i could see a lot of people voting for him solely based on getting help or at least the funds to do so

Definitely. I'm not sure how that's going to work though, with him wanting to cut spending. If the wall was there, and people had opportunity for employment, they wouldn't want to put a needle up their arm. Industry is opening up here now though, there is more opportunity and optimism here than there has been in a decade probably, and it's largely because of Trump.

>implying he'll beat the GOP candidate

Look man, I did everything I could to convince people Rand was the man; but the twats in the press did everything they could to ignore him while pushing Trump down our throats.

When the primary came to NC, I voted for Ted Cruz against Trump because he was still a better choice even if he was vastly inferior to Rand.

But when the election came it was a choice between...

>Trump who can't keep his fucking mout shut; but at least promised a good supreme court justice and some deregulation and stood a chance of getting elected.

>Gary Johnson and that twat Weld (who had as much as endorsed Hillary over Gary). Who ran a terrible campaign and couldn't even manage 5% in an election where half the country hated both of the two party system nominees.

>Or Hillary who is literally everything libertarianism stands against rolled up into one absurdly corrupt shrill package.

What the fuck else was I gonna do; but vote Trump?

On another, but related note, have you seen War Dogs? The comedy about 2 gun runners hired by the CIA? In that movie its supposed to be funny how they told the Govt they only wanted like 20 million to run their guns. They were prepared to give them like 70 million. Even though thats sourtve fiction, theres some truth to it. The govt picked the lowest bidder (all the other applicants wanted a hell of a lot more because they know how much the govt will pay) and they ended up fucking up on the job whicfh couldve potentially costed the govt even more than they would originally pay them.

Well yea i agree with that, but if they were smart they would also see Trumps foreign trade policy and "Hire American" (or whatever it is) as a threat too. Maybe not directly to their jobs, but the countries economy at least.
Which makes sense that they support that cause they dont have the foresight to see the consequence.

You don't need a contract system to buy shit like steel bolts. Just write the quartermaster a check and tell him to buy them on the free market.

I mean sure if you're going to build a fighter jet or a heat seeking missile or something that the civilian market doesn't need, then you might need a contract; but there are innumerable hum drum things that the military needs for basic maintenance that could be bought on the free market for a much lower price.

You mean he'll put the Democrat in by robbing the Republican of votes? Yes. Plus, this dude is a nut case.

Mccaskill is cancer though. She needs to go no matter what

Great, another libertycuck that won't supports us on anything

I honestly dont think a lot of people will quit drugs for a lot of that opportunity. Maybe some of them, but it wont be a big leap. Maybe in 10 years it will be noticeable as the younger generation grows up with job opportunity instead of depending on drugs.. but the people already addicted? It doesnt seem feasible.

If you throw your ideals away as early as the fucking primary then you're beyond help.

You probably voted for Roy "Trannies and Basketball" Cooper.

>Mccaskill is cancer though. She needs to go no matter what
/thread

>no one except the political class and the ignorant support things like the "job killing regulations" of skilled labor.

Sorry if this isn't understandable, I'm working on something else and my thoughts were a scramble. My point is that, only the very politically active in the GOP are out there supporting right to work. People who actually know what Right to Work is fucking despise it. And the GOP doesn't have a monopoly on this state solely because of their ignorant fucking-over of the working class on issues that don't make a damn bit of difference to them irl.

The Wall has political backing, so does Trump. Running in opposition to either in a place like Missouri, on a GOP ticket is absurd.

Trump's hire American policy isn't a product of a lack of foresight at all. Watch this user: youtube.com/watch?v=1fod_ADpgVo

But should Petersen be considered /ourguy/ is the question. And so far, no.

That's the entire point user. The future. 10 years, 30 years, 100 years down the road, what are we leaving for our descendants, assuming they'll be ours anyway with the current patterns. Demographics is destiny. And this surge of nationalism is the best thing that's happened to this country in a long while.

To address your point, not all of them are a lost cause. But why let the wound continue to hemorrhage? It won't sort itself out. The market won't sort it out. Doesn't work that way irl.

open border cuck. Had a huge libertarian war on Twitter with liberty hangout about the subject.

You keep talking about nationalism yet is there even a nationalist running for senate in Missouri? If it's anything like TN it's probably just a long line of neocons and in that case Petersen is better.

He's going to be the GOP candidate.

False. He's fine with open borders, and he's fine with you shooting shit immigrants that cause issues. What's the problem?

>What's the problem?

Fuck off, we're full.

I don't think anyone has a nationalist running this year. Idk who is even running yet, now that Wagner is out. He is open borders and smugly anti-Trump.

>He's fine with open borders
Therein lies the problem, user.

You did the right thing you fellow NC faggot

Ted cruz is a cuck.

I agree 100% dick, he voted Trump in GE.

I matched with this guy on that political tinder site.
91% compared to 88% for Trump.

Underrated on this dying thread

>the press did everything they could to ignore him while pushing Trump down our throats.

W...what...

His argument with Chris Cantwell is funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VuyHvaqd3w
>UNDERSTAND THE OPPOSITE SEX, CHRISTOPHER, YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE FEMALE VIBE
>I BET YOU DON'T GET LAID FATTY

Thanks for bringing this up guise.

This mother fucker just quoted Spiderman (2003) in a political debate.