My believes in this third eye shit

I have less than a year living with my mother before I move out. However the closer that day comes more insane she gets.

My mom was once a Roman Catholic that was raised in a small village in Poland. Then escape to West Germany to leave communism at the time. Later met my dad and move to America, I could remember when I was young my mother raised me sort of like a Catholic. Even though I was a Muslim because of my father, but he never raised me he was just a breadwinner of the family. My mother would not let me listen to rap (which I thank her for) and would had just traditional Polish household values. In fact when I would visit my dad's side of the family I found their Islamic culture strange and weird but when I visited my mom's family in Germany I thought I felt right at home.

Fast forward to 2016 my mom started to change. For some reason she was no longer a Catholic, which was generally not a bad thing since I'm an ex Muslim and anti- Islamic as well an atheist but still admire Christian traditionalism. Instead of my mom being a skeptic and level headed person, she became something worst. She starts believing in the third eye, chakras, horoscopes, zodiac symbols, astrology, Astro projection, and other shit I can't name. Not only that but also she become vegan, and start preaching about organic this or non GMO that. I'm not allowed to bring meat to the house, and all the food she cooks taste bland boring or generally taste like shit. So basically I have to eat out most of the time to get a decent meal.

she tells me that I'm an indigo child and that I have a special prophecy to for-fill. She also tells me that religion and science is the same thing and all religion is one and we are all "one" when I ever refute or challenge her arguments she just yells and calls me ignorant. Ironically this is the same person that preaches peace and love, I guess there is no peace when it comes to having a conversation.

Any advice how to deal with this shit

/adv/
be traditional catholic or gtfo

Your mom is right, kiddo.

How is she right? Got any evidence

W-what's your name, OP?

if you are truly an indigo child you would have realised it by now. Tell her that

Something traumatizing must've happened to her. Now she's trying to find a new from of escapism since jesus didn't help her.

>all religions are the same same stories in them all
>third eye is real pineal gland DMT
you sound like the crazy one user your mom might be a little crazy, but at least she wasn't a Muslim

>worship my dead jew, goyim
nah bro

she fucked a muslim, though
OP is a half-brown mongrel

could be half bosnian or albanian or iranian like jontron

I'm not one anymore, plus how does muh pineal gland link to the existent of God and the soul

make her embrace Zoroastrianism faggot.

knowledge can be very dangerous, especially occult knowledge which is meant to be hidden. You should try to agree with her that we are individuals all on our own spiritual journey and make her understand that she does a disservice to herself and others when she tries to force her understanding of things on others.

No idea but the "third" eye is real.

I have had multiple cases i could see with my eyes closed, it was weird as fuck.

When you grow up used to religion, you will always want to fill that void. Which is why Scientology is more successful than Atheism. Both attack people who are sick of religion.

Even tho Scientology is full of crap and insanity, it's more believable to someone who grew up Christian till 30 or more.

But you should be worried about her mental health.

take the green pill

This my test dna test

I have many of the same beliefs, but I guess a more secular version of them based on more facts. If you want to change her beliefs you will need to understand how she came to them. Beyond that I would suggest working on some of the more crazy ideas like healing crystals, homeopathy, astrology etc. Things like chakras, gmos, veganism, meditation, and spiritual energy/auras are going to be harder to get rid of.

I read Homunculus, too

Do you live in california by any chance

Oh god no, I live in Florida in a conservative area.

You sound like a typical edgelord teen atheist.
She takes care of you, cooks for you and you just whinge about it. How about some gratitude? Or at least leave your poor mother and her beliefs alone.
>third eye, chakras, horoscopes, zodiac symbols, astrology, Astro projection
present disproofs or gtfo

At least you are not a roach.

On the topic: leave her to insanity, I doubt you can actually do anything about it.

You have an over-bearing mother. I had one too. Basically, you are going to have to move out and establish strong boundaries. You will likely have to have one conversation where you explain your own beliefs and stand strong. Slowly re-introduce her back into your life as you gain confidence.

>leave you poor mother and her beliefs alone

Oh I do, but she keeps preaching it everyone to the family. To the point my brother believes it so much he took LSD and my moms wondering were did she gone wrong in raising him. My sister is caught in the mix and she is only 12, Getting indoctrinated from my brother and my mom believing everything they say like its the fucking gospel