This is real Canada

when can we split with the western barbarians ? everything about eastern canada is better the west is garbage . why can't the land of the maple leaf kick the pine forest niggers out.

IM FROM TORONTO THE BULL IS PREPPED

ditto bud

I just ignore their existence

>Manitoba
I saw somebody in downtown Winnipeg walking around with a foxtail once.

I'm from Alberta, please let this happen. You faggots are ruining Canada. You can rot in your degenerate faggots and muslim infested wasteland.

fuck canada

We'd love to separate from you fucking faggots

The pot smoking welfare state of BC and the retard tradie-filled smoke pack buying, health care cost causing Praries need to be cut off from the money suppling provinces.

It's an embarrassment to see these losers drive our west in their lifted trucks just to sell them and end up back in moms basement because they have zero skills and are unemployable. Drunk, stupid fucks.

>Abandoning the oil sands & claims on the arctic and all its resources

yes, an excellent idea

You're just mad because you hate whites and culture.

Oh fuck me, this includes Ontario.

ABORT

agreed. BC is like a garbage dump for smelly marijuana users who can't make it in ontario. the rest is a frozen boring hellhole. i've got much respect for quebec for maintaining their culture in the face of the corporate US/kike monoculture. eastcoasters are hilarious and their skill at drinking is unparalleled in the americas and maybe even the entire globe. westfags can frig right off, bud!

Honestly quebec should just secede so both of you faggots can go down in flames
T.new england

>Bringing fucking Ontaristan along with those white provinces.

>Western Canada is annexed by the US
>Eastern Canada becomes la republique du quebec (where Anglophones can not vote)
A perfect world

Dude I'm from Alberta

And am white

CHECKED AND SANCTIFIED
Canada has one origin, and it's not from (((the eternal anglo)))

>Alberta
>white

Take off, hosers.

One part of Ontario belongs to the Midwestern Empire.

Fuckin try it mate

Didn't work for Quebec and it sure as shit isn't gonna work for you bear fuckers

>be albertan
>at the mosque terrible realization
>only three wives not enough goats

>Didn't work for Quebec
but that was in the days before Sup Forums users could decide elections with memes

without ontario they would collapse ontario is the texas/new york of the north

says the non country thats the EUs dick

Now that is an empire I can get behind.

Blue is Canada.

Redpill me on Québec

what about yellow and red

Dunno seems pretty dope if i was a frenchie they get to do what they want and doesnt afraid of anything

What about them?

just nuke the whole thing