False flag prepared?

Cnn atlanta tomorrow?

>ITS HAPPENNNINGGGGGG
No, its not.

Yes but not the false flag you were expecting:
7/7/17 (Holy triple 7 date) = 5777 days after 9/11. It is also exactly 77 days before Sept. 23rd Tribulation.
2017 = 5777 in Hebrew Jewish Calendar. G20 is on 7/7/17 and the Saudi King pulled out at the last minute with no explanation (false flag incoming - see MSM reports on grenade launchers etc stolen from Portugal last week).
Trump was sworn in at exactly 70y7m7days of age.

No, in 14 minutes...

Holy shit I knew there was going to be some false flag and the shooter would be some racist right trump supporter

2 minute bump.

Will probably happen Friday the 7th or the 21st because jewish numerology bs and the number of mass shooting that occur during the last week of the month

Yo if this shit happens yo I'm getting my sam Hyde pics ready

What the fuck is happening?

CNN Atlanta HQ shooting apparently false flag though

Might not happen though

Atlanta in 30 minutes...turn on CNN you don't want to miss this.

Alahu Akbar!

OP what the fuck

Network , imdb

Yeah thanks for directly tying anything that happens to this website.

We are finally doing it. Taking the meme wars of the internet to reality

a false flag on themselves is probably the only way cnn could gain any sympathy at this point

They would have to kill some underlings or old stars who were about to retire anyway.

They can't kill any (((core talent))) without risking the whole operation. Look for low level types or past their prime types to be the targets should anything terrible happen.

lol this image is fake, CNN

Reboot the Manchurian Candidate

This will backfire hilariously like everything else. Likely nutcase shoots Fox News personality with hit list of right leaning media personalities in his pocket. They always lose.

Where's my happening, faggot? I waited.

bump

The post said tommorrow not today