Is pic related happening?

Is pic related happening?
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

The enemy of my enemy is a temporary partner in an initiative.
For the (((American))) definition of "friend", perhaps.

Join them for now, abandon after target achieved - its simple.

Nah, redditors are just here to try and get a personal army to make memes for them.

Fuck off. We share the same goal in this. We all want the media to be fixed. plebbit idiots call them globalists because they're just not ready to name the jew yet.

but they're still on our side. If we don't work together on this, then the divide and conquer tactics win.

We can occasionally come together for the greater good.

So then theyll help power the autism

>the Great Meme War v2.0

We got nothing to lose except our memes to which they already steal

Reddit supports race mixing, economic immigration and Isreal.

What fucking shared goals do we have and "le triggering sjw's xD" doesn't count.

Is that what you think is happening? That's hilarious.

You are being colonized and domesticated. You are making political propaganda for the Republican Party.

If CNN wants to scare normie redditors out of this corner of the internet with doxxing threats, I say let them. Maybe you need to grow a fucking pair and remember what this place stands for.

Fucking NOT this. It needs to be two separate entities. Centralization is the next step in addressing a threat. First was the attempt of labeling the decentralized opposition "alt right". Then came "fake news". Now they want it all under one self admitted umbrella of mutual interests so they can false flag it all at once. The pieces are in place. You must continue to shun reddit.

REDDIT!

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

You HAVE to go back. You are not welcome here.

Fucking cancer.

What's going on? The faggot second sticky is back and now faggots are talking about sucking reddits dick. Fucking faggots get the fuck out of here

Why don't you guys sit back and let uncle Sup Forums handle this one. You've already fucked it up enough by not pointing out he was doxed over the Jew meme and not the wrestling meme.

plebbit is literally a mindless mob. They don't really have any ideological imperatives. They'll forget about this within a week.

proud owner of reddit gold here.
we're gonna have a little q&a;

1.did you try to remove cum crusts from your belly?
2.how does your room/basement smell?
3.when will you commit collective suicide?

LOL Based Redditfriends :P
#MAGApede PRIDE

Fuck leddit, we can do this on our own.

Redditors are useful idiots desu they don't share the same ideologies as us.

Reddit et al are necessary allies given the circumstances. If CNN gets away with Doxxing, then it opens up a legal method for "net neutrality" to compel other image boards, including 4ch. to give over our information without warrant or notification to the user/Users.

This is essentially a stealth move to silence the entire internet. One which everyone, every person who has ever had a Avatar or Alt. needs to get involved in.

That is unless you want your user history to be used against you by oligarchs / corporations in everything from job applications to FICO score adjustments.

It's really that serious OP.

Or you can just not be a fucking Redditor who puts personal information on the internet.

>posting the reddit symbol on my board

Wisdom

aren't those faggots siding with CNN?
redit hates free speech

This. The fact that this is even a thread should tell you all that you need to know about the amount of fuckers coming over here from that site.

Freedom to shit post and make dank memes you nog

fuck off

This fag gets it

I'm not a plebbitor, I'm just an oldfag who's been out of the loop for a while

Let's ally with them, while naming the jew. Some of them will get red pilled in the process. They already reposted the picture showing that CNN is controlled by (((them))).

I say we go the honorable way and destroy both ccn and r*ddit at the same time.

>if I put on the fascism flag no one will know I'm from reddit no matter how gay I am

WRONG
R
O
N
G

this is like when 9gag tried to make peace with Sup Forums it's not happening

Yeah, I'm sure normies are going to side with Nazi LARPrs over the media.

My fucking tailbone itches looking at this abortion

Pls go

Shadilay pedes! Pol and TD unite as one!!!

I don't mind if LE BASED MAGAPEDES help us despite how obnoxious they are but I'm skeptical as to whether they actually can. They seem to think they can start up a gamergate about this but I think the component people behind the gamergate autism wouldn't post on the donald

>we
He really thinks there is a white nationalist movement growing in America that will end in any way favorably for him. TopKEK!

im fucking done

I'm not a redditor

Tbqh t_d is like a gateway drug for this place so putting up with the cringe might be worth it

Liberal Reddit and Conservative Reddit have pretty much been engaged in a massive civil war since election times.

Faggot redditors are fucking obnoxious memers. I hope they die.

Reddictors want to invade Sup Forums.

you have to go back

I'll side with the kikiest news source before fucking reddit any day desu senpai.

Wow plenty of cnn loving fags I see.

>Make unholy alliances
>Lose the current degenerate West and ANY hope of a more glorious tomorrow to the absolute horror of RFID NWO Kalergi-slavery globalism literal satanism

Pick one you elitist edgy fuck

COMPANIES SUPPORTING CNN-

AMAZON
MCDONALDS
DELL

Ace Hardware
Audi
AT&T
BMW
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hilton
Lexus
Marriott
McDonalds
Men's Warehouse
Michelob
Microsoft
Panera
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
Tempurpedic
Whole Foods

BOYCOTT THESE FAGGOTS. EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOUR DONE BUYING THEIR SHIT

Shills sliding the board hard af right now

>Conservative Reddit
>A thing that exists

You sound pretty tough.

We happen to share the same goal. We are not le friends.

It's a Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.
The_Donald are civic nationalists, we must never align with civic nationalists
> I was afraid that Jewry and Masonry, getting wind of the situation, might initiate a pseudo-nationalist organization in order to tap the people and thus divert the movement onto a dead-end track. In any case, this would have created such confusion in the minds of the Romanians, that it was not at all to be contemplated.
-Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, in 1923

I'm going to boycott Whole Foods especially.

This place is absolutely disgusting anymore. I didn't think it could get any worse after chanology

Have you tried not being a computer illiterate dumb fuck instead? If you post your personal information on a website that stores an account's activity (which is accessible by anyone), you deserve what is coming to you. I hope CNN doxes more of you faggots just to teach you mouth-breathing niggers a lesson.

There are so few people left here that didn't come from reddit

Except he's 100% correct, you drooling useful idiot.

no fuck off redditard we share the same goal yes but reddicucks will always be that

what is this "same goal"?

Go take your chanology/gaymergate bullshit elsewhere. We're not some retarded Redditor's personal army. He got what was coming to him for dropping his own dox on Reddit of all places.

honestly, they tried to but now 8 is full of the same faggots

Isn't it great??

Shitpost cnn again. At least I do.

If both entities have the same objective, it would be convenient to work together for that objective.

These threads and everyone in them need to be b&. Anyone that isn't a Redditor knows how to circumvent bans, anyway. To any Redditor lurking: we are not your personal Reich. Get the fuck out.

Difference being that the peeps from The Donald in literally in love with Trump while Sup Forums is just happy that they shoehorned a meme into office. Sup Forums is the earthly embodiment of kek while reddit just copies everything from here.

>we

I think facebook is more your speed

Sup Forums never was a collective.

there is no we. There will always be hecklers

skip the deciding part and start playing ball.

Let's set up a public funding account to get some good lawyers to sue CNN for extortion, blackmail, and maybe get a slam dunk by bringing up previous slander, libel, and defamation

To get society behind this we need to meme CNN, catch phrases like with pizza gate and the Democrats coined "fake news"

What's an effective dererogatory portmanteau for cnn, fake/blackmail?

I thought we didn't like reddit.

just this one time is ok

We shall call ourselves /poldit

Why are you willingly becoming some numbnut's personal army? CNN didn't do enough to toss that faggot under the bus, honestly. I remember a time when chantards would raid some dumb faggot simply because they forgot to scrub the exif data on their gay selfie they posted to Sup Forums. Anyone that posts their personal information online--especially on a website like Reddit where your entire post history is archived--is fair game. Doxing yourself was one of the biggest taboos on Sup Forums back in the day. The fact that there are Sup Forumstards ITT defending this dumb ass shows how cancerous Sup Forums has become.

No. Never. Those fags can eat shit

no. sage all slide threads.

/r/the_donald is a jew controlled Sup Forums colony on reddit. Things come out of Sup Forums then jews make sure it is kosher and allow it to exist on Sup Forums. They don't create anything for themselves so they are incapable of acting without Sup Forums directing them, but we can't get them fully in our control because of the jew filter.

They'll come around. Look back at the cultural movements of the 60's/70's (inb4 retards who can't see the similarities). What killed the more radical Lennon/Leary/etc. fringe back then was a refusal to compromise and allow time for people to shift their views.

We're their colony, you deluded faggot. Just look at all of these CNN threads on the board. Someone linked their subreddit in another thread and pic related is what I saw; this shit is stickied over there, by the way. Why does it seem like only me and three other people on Sup Forums are bothered by this? Mods need to start banning these threads.

>we
Not one person retard.

Le Epic!!!! LE EPIC FOR THE WIN!!!!

Great job Sup Forumstards and MAGApedes alike! We did it reddit! we shut down CNN for good! I'm so glad we had Sup Forums's help on this one! 400 new threads every hour over this horrifying controversy was worth it in the end! WOOO HOOOOOOOO WE DESTROYED CNN MAGAPEDES! Let me just say, as a long time redditor and short term Sup Forumsster, I must say I am so proud of everyone, I wish I could give you all a big hug and a new hat! No one is taking our coats tonight! Now, lets continue on the path we've chosen, defending the honour of our subreddit from all sorts of rapscallions and others who choose evil (like liberals!)!!! We're in this fight together Sup Forums! You're our greatest ally! Thank you for your support this day, and may we have a victorious 'morrow!

PRAISE TRUMP AND PRAISE ISRAEL AND FREE KEKISTAN, AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Whats exif.

Maybe. although the stupid fucking "le epic kek!!1" redditors are here in full numbers.

It's metadata that allows autists to find out where X picture was taken. If you were dumb enough to snap that picture in your house and then upload it to Sup Forums while sticking a sharpie in your pooper, prepare to have thousands of autists sending lewds to your family and friends. That's how it used to be, anyway, until moot implemented autoscrubing on Sup Forums.

t h i s

sure you are redditfag

redditfags go away

>I against my brothers
>My brothers and I against my cousins
>My cousins, brothers, and I, against the infidels
I'd side with 9gag against CNN

>niggers want free stuff
>you also want free stuff
>better join the niggers looting and rioting
>all criminals in the end, together

Reddit is to be used, they're subhuman vermin not fit to be considered persons let alone treated as peers. I'd sooner shoot a Redditor than a coon.

>That's how it used to be, anyway, until moot implemented autoscrubing on Sup Forums.

Thank god. I have posted so many pictures of my cock already.

t_d was created to help reach normies by Sup Forums. t_d has and will always be a tool of Sup Forums. they are our propaganda machine to reach normies. any Sup Forumsllack who is oldfag will realize this.

I'll be the sole person to send you my admiration for the reference.

For you.

Honestly, fuck plebbit. But I'd take their shitty side over CNN, as much as I hate them. But I hate the kikes at CNN even more.

no, fuck reddit

Yes must work with like-minded and submerge our differences BECAUSE IT'S CNN ABOUT TO FUCKING CRUMBLE. This is our Independence Day

This is a board for the discussion of news, politics, and current events. I've been here since 2011 and I can say, without a doubt, that the cause of Sup Forums's deterioration in quality is this sense of "we" and unified purpose. It detracts from discussion and makes the board a faggotier version of Chanology.

There is no "we" with fucking Reddit because Reddit is a fucking gay website full of worthless faggots who should be shot in the back of the head. If you want to participate in political campaigns, keep it in your own threads, but quit pretending that Sup Forums is some sort of "we" who "allies" themselves with other "we's." "We" have no unifying purpose outside of discussing the topics outlined in the sticky and having relaxing/fun/laughing.