My gf is a liberal who is slowly becoming red pilled. She sent me this today

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/05/white-house-gender-pay-gap-more-than-triples-under-trump/

>WASHINGTON POST

I know. But how the fuck do I dispute numbers? The gender pay gap is absolutely fake.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z5xf0
shrm.org/hr-today/public-policy/hr-public-policy-issues/Documents/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
bls.gov/cps/faq.htm#Ques2
bls.gov/lau/laufaq.htm#Q09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/Z5xf0

Holy shit man that was was lol.

Bump

Oh this crap is saying that Trump's male white house employees are paid more than the female ones. Fake news basically.

just tell her to shut up then stick your dick in her mouth

0x3=0

Probably because he doesn't fluff the numbers with affirmative action hires, besides sleepy Ben.

>there is a wage gap in this minute sample size
women need to get better at their jobs to provide more value if they want to be paid more

Here's a real link for you op

shrm.org/hr-today/public-policy/hr-public-policy-issues/Documents/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf

Written by CONSAD for the Department of Labor, under Democrat President Obama. And even they say it's bullshit.

Post a picture of it up your gf ass

Hot glue it.

these studies never compare the wages themselves. the "wage gap" narrative tries to fool people into thinking a female doctor is making less money than a male doctor, or in this case a female staffer compared to a male staffer even though this is not the case (that's already illegal stupid).

these studies instead examine the female to male ratio in the fields themselves -- so if there's more male doctors than female doctors, they conduct a misleading yet true study that shows that males, on average, earn more than women. this is obviously going to happen if there are more men in these positions than women making earnings that can be averaged. the "gap" here in this case is due to the proportion of men to women employees, NOT the amount they're getting written on their checks every 2 weeks. the 79 cents on the dollar narrative is a total lie -- if women were being paid 79 cents on the dollar in any establishment, especially the government, then it would be a jew lawyer field day.

also i should point out these studies also focus on the hours worked -- while men and women in the same field make the same exact pay, men earn more on average because they tend to work MORE HOURS.

If she sent you that Drumpf toy then she obviously is pretty bluepilled

send her this

Take your shitty meme ideology back to postcollaspe USSR 90's russia where it belongs you faggot

Nazbol is the final redpill Schlomo

I'll bet Ben holds a rifle more correctly than your fat ass. Post pics. We'll critique.

My buddy bought me it for my birthday faggot. Unlike you retarded shill I have friends. And he gave me The art of the deal hardback. Shit is so money.

came to this thread looking for Norway
i was not dissapoint

I hate Pops, those things are so fucking ugly

They are I am not a fan of them but I really appreciate the sentiment especially since this one is a little more expensive than the rest now.

One day you will no longer be needed, because anons will remember "maybe I should archive this first". This is not this day, but with your posts it will come.

I'm not a shill I am merely a proponent of the transcendent one true ideology that is nazbol

>article cites """conservative think tank""" that did not account for what the job is
>article cites """conservative think tank""" that compares a Republican White House to a Democrat White House without considering the demographics of Republicans and Democrats.
>article cites """conservative think tank""" that refers to this as discrimination
wow what a great study I can't believe I missed this just wow these Scientists sure are getting everything right wow

no wonder you don't know how to make your own arguments and need help from smarter strangers. you're too busy focusing your effort on stupid shit. i think i can see your brain leaking out of your ear. are you over 18? maybe you should read books that arent polemic junk. you gonna start reading dangerous by milo next, stupid? oh yes indeed i only read second-hand sources of information by pop culture figureheads that agree with my world view

maybe you can start by reading abolition of man

>you can pay a women less
>still hire men
ask her why that is.

Less than thirty seconds.

Ask your girlfriend how she feels about the gender imprisonment gap.

Also, bring up the fact that it's been illegal nationwide for employers to discriminate based on gender since 1963. Ask her, if the "gender pay gap" was a real issue, why people would not be suing (and winning) right and left over it. (They're not.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

If the wage gap existed it would mean that women work the same for less money
why would companies still hire men?

-> The whole narrative is bullshit, it pretends to compare men and women doing the same work, which it really doesn't. Too lazy to break it down, its too obvious of a bullshit narrative.

Kek

>ASS BLASTED THIS HARD OVER ME HAVING A GF AND YOU BEING A FAT PIMPLE FACED FAGGOT

Let me guess

>I-I make $100k a year!
>I have a degree in engineering!

I've never heard of this "gap"

women in higher paying positions got replaced by men.
If she claims that it's somehow sexist just say that there is a disproportionate ammount of men fit for that position compared to women, why? women don't pick that specific job.

It's just the fact that 90% or whatever of U.S. prisoners are men. It's a good way to get people to understand that there are important biological differences between groups that can't just be easily hand-waved as being due to some "-ism". Most people instinctively understand that the male imprisonment rate is not due to some form of "institutional sexism" within the system, for example, and one would rightly be laughed at for suggesting such.

Even the BLS admits the numbers are well bs.
bls.gov/cps/faq.htm#Ques2
Because unemployment insurance records relate only to people who have applied for such benefits, and since it is impractical to count every unemployed person each month, the government conducts a monthly survey called the Current Population Survey (CPS) to measure the extent of unemployment in the country. The CPS has been conducted in the United States every month since 1940, when it began as a Work Projects Administration program. In 1942, the U.S. Census Bureau took over responsibility for the CPS. The survey has been expanded and modified several times since then.

bls.gov/lau/laufaq.htm#Q09
the CPS sample generally is not large enough to support monthly estimation of even total labor force and unemployment for subnational areas. Furthermore, many of the areas included in the LAUS program have no CPS sample coverage whatsoever, precluding tabulation of data over longer time periods. Nor is the reliability of estimates from the CPS consistent across the areas for which annual-average data can be tabulated and published in GP. Despite these limitations, the CPS-based estimates in GP are the most current source if demographic and economic characteristic detail is sought for subnational areas.

HAHA

>mfw you insult someone who knows more than you do about pretty much anything after they explain to you why you're stupid only after answering your question

believe it or not, not everyone who is smarter than you has the negative physical or employment traits you imagine to go along with their intelligence like it's a crusader kings character trait balance. you read abolition of man yet, stupid?

nice thread by the way. the Sup Forums equivalent of someone asking to do their math homework on yahoo questions