I need some help, Sup Forums. Is there a single source (video, book, etc) that explains your beliefs about the Jews...

I need some help, Sup Forums. Is there a single source (video, book, etc) that explains your beliefs about the Jews? I've seen a lot of the infographics and random statistics that people spam here. But is there a definitive "must read/watch" that sums it all up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
youtu.be/lm6_HU60usA
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Po_cSMoCZ6w
youtube.com/watch?v=CKfjz5v-ycE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFFB05929141EE377
kevinmacdonald.net/Marr-Text-English.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck with all the wild-eyed fantasy/conspiracy theory crap you're about to get flooded with.

But if you want my opinion, please google "replacement theology".

I'll definitely look into that more in a bit. From what little I read in the last few minutes, it looks like it might address a whole other question I had.

Ask away.

Portnoy's Complaint

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ&t

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM&t goes more in-depth

This might be a stupid question. But if the Jews are God's chosen people, why should we not follow Judaism? Why is it that Christians believe in Jesus, but Jews do not?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

You don't decide to follow Judaism and become one of "God's chosen people"

You're either born one of god's chosen people or you're born gentile/goyim. Sure you could try to convert to Judaism but don't think that gets you in with their nepotism

also read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald

Compulsory.

youtu.be/lm6_HU60usA

Culture of Critique

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Have a fun hour. There is some misdirection and false quotes in there, but the history is correct.

Long live the spirit of Andrew Jackson!

Pic is all you need to know about the Jews to despise them.

Bump.

This should clear it up for you, OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=Po_cSMoCZ6w

youtube.com/watch?v=CKfjz5v-ycE

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFFB05929141EE377

The idea is that Jesus Christ's ultimate sacrifice atoned for all of humanity's sins, and invalidated the covenant between Jews and God, as anyone, Jew or Gentile, who accepts Christ's sacrifice and genuinely strives to follow his teachings become the chosen people in God's eyes.

The Holy Bible
Hitler's Table Talk

Start there and branch out on your own.

Read Judaism over germanism by Wilhelm Marr. He is the one who coined the term anti semitism.

kevinmacdonald.net/Marr-Text-English.pdf

Fuck off stupid kike you're JUST AS BAD as a nigger

Read "Culture of Critique" and then study this infographic, realizing that the modern Jew hoax is perpetrated by the Jesuits to protect the Vatican

the protocals of zion
200 years together
both available in pdf online

>Proteshits unironically defend the Synagogue of Satan (Jews) while preaching hate against their fellow Christians

This is why you are heretics.

Proteshits in the Anglosphere were also the ones to perpetuate Jewish genital mutilation (pic).

The Greatest Story Never Told

Culture of Critique

Eisenhower's story of visiting the synagogue, probably read on rense

>Eisenhower's story of visiting the synagogue, probably read on rense
cant find anything

>realizing that the modern Jew hoax is perpetrated by the Jesuits to protect the Vatican
So where did evil kikes like Marx and Mayer Rothschild come from? They pre-date Bismarck's feud with the vatican.

A single documment to explain my sentiments

> the 28 volumes
Of the Talmud

Jewish Rabinic teachings