Fucking Leafs strike again -- paying $10-million to terrorist who killed US medic

Weedman going to pay $10-million in "compensation" to a Taliban soldier Omar Khadr because he didn't like his stay in Guantanamo Bay.

Even in the land of the Leafs, this is pussy behavior.

In-fucking-credible.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-to-offer-omar-khadr-apology-compensation-package/article35538745/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-soldier-widow-to-seek-injunction-to-halt-ottawas-payout-to-omar-khadr/article35540496/

Trust the Leafs to reach a new low for Western democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=-EQjYowsBgc
publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cntr-trrrsm/lstd-ntts/crrnt-lstd-ntts-en.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All Salafis and Wahhabis should be genocided. Insha'Allah

If you kill Canada, Canada wins

>legitimate fucking terrorist

fucking only thing he deserves is a bullet in the back of the head

fuck trudope hes gone too far this time

BURGERS B T F O

leafs confirmed masterrace

He's a Canadian citizen. HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN HELD IN GITMO IN THE FIRST PLACE.
the money is just to apologize for letting him rot there.

To be fair he was imprisoned by Americans for killing an American.

I don't think they have any solid proof against him, unfortunately, so the bleeding hearts are throwing a shit fit.

Regardless, I have no idea why the Canadian Tax payer has to fork over $10-million because another state treated him badly for things he might have done against their citizens.

This honestly.
Does it pay to be a member of thr Taliban now? What exactly is our government saying?

He's a Canadian citizen. He fought for the enemy in a war involving Canada. Ergo, treason. Ergo, prison.

>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes

It really isn't up to our government to protect idiots that at the very least hang around terrorist camps with their terrorist father during firefights with Americans in some shithole on the other side of the planet over which we have no jurisdiction.

they also let go the guy that designed the bomb that destroyed air india 182

Question: who invited the American medic to Afghanistan?

Oh right... nobody.

isn't this rewarding enemies of the state? or at least, enemies of America? what the fuck Canada

Even if you're right (not saying you are), why does Canada have to pay this guy $10 million?

Think of all the hard-working Canadians, struggling to put food on the table every month -- maybe even you or your family -- and yet this guy is now more than set for life.

It's a breach of fiduciary duty on behalf of the government.

What are you burgers going to do about it?

Here's a picture of Khadr on the battlefield. he almost died. Did the American who shot him get charged with attempted murder? Why not.

Our government fucked up... Harper wanted him to rot without trial... Children are protected under international law...etc etc.
lots of proof points to he didn't even do it.
Haha fuck you America, btfo by a child..
Pay the man

He was a child soldier.
Only after years of torture did he (((confess))) to killing the medic.

can't make this up lads

Was the medic one of the ones fucking Olivers wife?

>why does Canada have to pay this guy

bc the Canadian government broke their own laws when dealing with him.

Canadians are fucking disgusting

I wish Canada enacted a law that requires its native citizens to have at least one refugee/terrorist as your neighbor.

If the majority of Canadians think like you do, then that country is truly fucked beyond repair. I've always had a soft spot for Canada and didn't want to believe it, but I guess it's true.

>these dipshits are our allies

If the majority of Canadians thought like that the CBC wouldn't have several articles up trying to convince us that paying this money is a good thing.

we already live beside the USA

U mad whiteboi?

Im sorry.
Please annex us americansan.

But the fact remains... the cdn govt DID break their own laws when dealing with Khadr.

When should happen when the govt breaks their own laws? Are they expected to get away with it?

What law? The protect traitorous Canadians law?

You're a fucking piece of shit. I cant wait for Canadians to rise against the liberal insanity.

Yankee troops patched him up and shipped him back to the West. A Canadian would have let him bleed out.

How is taking money from the tax payer and giving it to this guy while the people who called the shots lost nothing anything except getting away with it?

>What law?
Jeezus, read the fricken articles. I'm not going to spoon feed it to you.

...says the scum-of the-earth american,
who started this whole shit, LOL.
do me a favour : KYS.

$10 million dollar bounty on a single us soldier, you will never take us down this way leafs.

if you put out a fire, it wins

The Canadian Government has a higher moral standing than a fuckup teenager, so the govt should take responsibility.

Clearly not, as evidenced by the massive cuckoldry in display by Canada.

Yeah

I'm not American. I don't know why you would assume that -- nothing in my post indicates I would be American. For one thing, all the words were spelled correctly.

>annex

You mean destroy

The thing that bothers me most about this is that it will deter Canadian authoroties from cooperating with other countries in the fight against terrorism. Fuck dude, we might make fun of Canadians but we need their cooperation to keep our borders secure. Trudeu is setting Canada up to be a safe staging area for terrorists, and that is going to make it unsafe for people on both sides of the border. Honestly I think that was the plan all along. This legal precedent ensures that authoroties will be reluctant to share information even after he's gone. He's an enemy within, just like Obama was for us.

The thing is, we don't have a party or politicians that even pretend to be on the side of the Canadian citizen.

That's bullshit. A $10M payout ($3.27 USD) says Canada is responsible for his family's degeneracy. His citizenship and that of his family should have been revoked the instant the US informed us about his involvement on the battlefield. The Liberals are cucks playing a dangerous game so that they can look like good guys. We're the laughingstock of the world because of their antics.

>be a 15 year old "moderate muslim"
>parents moved to Canada so I have one of the highest standards of living in the entirety of known existence
>decide this isn't good enough, so I decide to leave Canada, at age 15, and fight in the middle east for a terrorist organization
>in the process of this I murder and grievously wound several US soldiers
>I am subsequently wounded and imprisoned for my crimes as an enemy combatant
>Canada, the country I left to go and be a terrorist, argues that I never should have been put in prison
>the Canadian government will give me $10,000,000 as an apology
>I killed white people, and white people are apologizing by making me a millionaire

Canada, do you realize that the meme of you saying "sooorry" all the time isn't a fucking joke?

Why the fuck would I care if the government wants to display higher moral standing than some fucking terrorist's spawn that our allies tell us killed their Citizen.

If they want to Tax me it should be to pay for services they provide, otherwise don't take my money.

JUSTin can give this guy his own money if he thinks it is such a grand thing to do.

he was a child soldier

conservatives got what they wanted and oops, it was all illegal LOL now we have to pay

Do you think the same leftists who defend this piece of shit would defend a skinhead that went throught the same scenario?

It wasn't about just giving him a stack of cash because he is so beloved.

The fact is he is a citizen, like it or not, so he is entitled to certain diplomatic help from the government whether he is guilty/good/bad/ or ugly.

It's like a pedophile still gets a lawyer even if he is a scumbag.

The government of the day was conservative, and they basically just abandoned him for 13 years. because they don't like him. The court felt this wasn't acceptable.

As far as the killed medic - let's be honest if you are 15 and a bunch of foreigners come to your town and start shooting it up... you do what you do to live, run or fight. Lots of people have been killed in the Middle East, that's sort of what happens when you are in a war.

All that said I can't stand this fucking guy or his family they are shit and should not even be here in the first place. That's like 90% of the problems gone... don't fucking bring them in the first place. It's so fucking simple it amazes me nobody is getting it.

You will be safe as long as that guard dog is on duty. He's a pro.

Yes. Canada is the Sweden of the Western Hemisphere. If you call foul against this stuff that is obviously bullshit you get publicly shamed and legally harassed. There are a lot of Canadians who are fed up and want real change. We need support from our American friends when the time comes.

Shame on me

If Harper followed the fucking law we would have saved, oh, 10 million dollars.

Not only are they not getting it. JUSTin is making it easier than ever to become a citizen and refusing to revoke it for commiting acts of terror.

Of course not. The only thing they are is anti white.

He was 100% guilty, and simply should have been executed. He left Canada of his own volition intending to kill. It is overwhelmingly likely that his family and members of his community helped him secure travel out of the country and got him contacts in the mideast to begin with.

You don't get to call yourself a functioning country any more. You're a completely failed state.

The Afghani government did, leaf.

It's going to be hard to defend your country when you let your vets be homeless and pay enemy combatants millions.

This is what made me lose any small amount of sympathy I had left for Trudeau. This proves he is a nation wrecker who just wants to destroy Canada. The Canada 150 celebrations were disgusting and blatantly showed how he wants Canada to be culturally enriched as far as it can be. Fuck him.

The Canadian Government has laws to follow. Should they follow their own laws. Yes or no?

I'll be your friend

Sweden 2.0.

Both country's are moving towards becoming "Safe-houses" for Islamic Groups.

(Thread Archives, if anyone wants to take a read: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

The eventual NAU(North American Union) plans call for Canada to fall.

Bump

the NA and all the refugees who had fled the taliban

To be fair this is because to the Americans not only didn't just put a bullet in his head but they locked up a guy holding a Canadian passport in Gitmo so our government is forced to fight for him on principle
The same way say, the US government fights North Korea each time an American gets locked up there

Unfortunate but it's a technicality that needs to be addressed

our conservatives are telling him he should pay part of his money to that medic's family

but fat fuck scheer will never win against harper anyways

oops lol

>Haha fuck you America, btfo
Hahaha. Yeah, you got us good. You really showed us by paying this peice of shit a fuck ton of your own money. Thanks for showing us the defenition of winning.

They did It's called M-103

What does harper have to do with this? This happened 3 years before his term under the liberals....... Fucking idiot

why has someone who left the country to fight for an enemy terrorist army not had his citizenship destroyed?

>muh 15
youtube.com/watch?v=-EQjYowsBgc

This is incorrect. The US government has routinely aided foreign authorities in pursuing and charging criminal citizens abroad. We ask for extradition in more serious cases, but we absolutely have no problem with letting someone rot in a foreign prison when they commit heinous crimes on foreign soil.
Give it a couple more years and this moderate muslim will be moderately driving a truck through a shopping center at Christmas time.

Leave my country

nice posting

Scheer is Harper's hand puppet.

Like how Trudeau is Martin/Rae/ and the LPC elders' hand puppet.

Harper has learned from their example about operating through proxies. That stupid fuck O'Leary has shaken him out of his slumber.

Exactly what law was violated in this case and how?

What's with the less frequent KBs?

Scheer beats trudeau. even though he'll keep importing shitskins in, He'll at least import shitskins who can get jobs.

I hear he was pirating BitTorrents, you fucking moron.

Hey Nigel, you have more of these types than we do.

Your muzzies are the most radical batch out there and you guys are more loving with them than us too. You at least assisted them during there stay and paid them a nice package.

Don't get all puffy.

Pic Related.

If that problem was solved, then they could be more frequent.

Laws need to be changed so those under 18 can be tried as an adult.

Buh buh buh they dont understand!

Horseshit. The world is different these days. If children want to act like adults they should be tried as them. This fucking nigger knew what he was doing. Everyone knows murder is wrong when you are fucking 10.

yes, this is not a shit-dont-stink contest

>being this much of nigger
canada was helping us in the war effort and one of their turn coat shitskins killed one of ours. so we take full control of that cunts fate.
>so? give him a million dollarydoos lol
you simple fuck.

Canada should have been first in line to waterboard him them.

no no no you don't understand, he's a wonderful good man for blowing up civilians and soldiers with IEDs, and administering mutilation punishments, at the age of 15

>killed american
good man

All this talk about Norks, when the real problem is north of the border burger-fags.

FIRE ZE MISSILES!

We're not at war with Iraq, neither was he associated with a sovereign government. It's not treason.

Wtf I hate Canada now

Wow I am a shame to be Canadian right now...

That's just semantics. Hopefully they'll give you the energy to work two jobs so you can pay your taxes, while Khadr is laughing it up at the weakness of his fellow Canadian citizens.

publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/ntnl-scrt/cntr-trrrsm/lstd-ntts/crrnt-lstd-ntts-en.aspx

>Al Qaida
>Taliban

if you guys wanna pay this fucker out of your own pockets be my fucking guest.

>he was acting like a terrorist and got shot like one
really gets muh noggin joggin.

This. And then communist cocksucker liberals will be moaning about how we failed this poor man in his hour of need, when he cracked because of the horrible things we did to him. Sand niggers out now.

You guys should've let him die then saving him
yankee..

This is why I'm glad that they brought back non-geo flags.