Why are Asians subhuman?

Why are Asians subhuman?

nationalpost.com/g00/news/local-news/caught-on-video-elderly-ottawa-man-with-dementia-punched-in-face-11-times-by-personal-support-worker/

Not my proudest fap

The old Arab thought he was trying to touch his dick. The chink is only treating him like he would treat a child. Neither belong in Canada.

Yeah, but at least it was free healthcare

Brutal.

But true.

you already made this thread

They lack a soul.

Self defence. Grandpa was throwing punches first.

/r/ Trump CNN gif pls

Can someone make this a gif with trumps head on the asian and a cnn logo on the old man?

This

If I ever wind up in that old man's state, I'd hope someone just punches me to death. It'd be easier on my family, and on me, to just stop existing.

Can you imagine the weight the family carries, knowing that their loved one is immobile, barely conscious, and incapable of communication, just lying in a bed somewhere? The guilt of not visiting often enough. The sadness of seeing their pathetic state. The inability to let go because he's not letting go.

I've seen people go through this. It's so hard on everyone around them. But I've never seen anyone go years in this state. I have nothing but sympathy for the poor old man, but someone needs to end his miserable existence. He used to run and play. He fell in love. He had children. He was a lively, virile man once. Now he's a quivering mass confined to a bed.

When my mind starts to go wire me up, tell me the detonator is my life alert button and point me at the nearest mosque.

I don't know why more terminally ill people don't do this sort of thing. When you're going to die, all the rules of the world are null. You're free from repercussions. You're gonna go out anyway, so why not go out a hero?

I think I'd like to be dropped in the mountains, personally. But if shit keeps going this direction, I'll change my ideal to something less peaceful.

This. I plan on shooting myself if I notice any loss of cognition.

Don't bother, the "punches" are nowhere near as brutal as the headline suggests.

Chinks can't even beat up an old man properly. Sad.

HE IS WATCHING CNN!!!!

Holy shit imagine being stuck in bed unable to move while forced to watch CNN all day long. Nothing but BREAKING NEWS all day long.

HOLY FUCK DO IT
has to be an edgy 15 yr old here somewhere

Good fap

>implying this isn't the entirety of Canadians on Sup Forums

It is CFS, compassional fatigue syndrome

I take care of my mom because she needs dialysis 3 times a week, and really, sometimes I really hold back from punching her so many times.

taking care of sick people for long period of time is really mentally straining, and anyone who doesn't get the urge to punch the sick is more saintly than Jesus