Reality check

What happened to Ben Swann? Last I remember his twitter went dark.

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017/02/01/ben-swanns-truth-in-media-site-down-twitter-instagram-fb-accounts-gone/
cbs46.com/category/213015/cbs46-news-live-stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He reported fake news so he got demoted

He got a reality check.

So is there just no information?

This. He reported a objectively fake News story so he got fired.

He's working for Project Veritas and is going to bring down John Podesta for being a pedophile human trafficking ringleader

these digits confirm

After he talked about pizzagate, he died

well i'll be damned.

Oh boy

horee shittu senpai

Yay a story with a happy ending

He stuck his nose in the wrong pot, PG was a huge risk for many people and I´m glad most of them got out unscathed. Also to the shills in this thread, kys. Never seen so much "non-conclusive" evidence plus we KNOW there are and has been these type of cults/groups in the past, just recently in the west. We just don´t know exactly who, where and how to get them when they seem very well protected & connected. So it´s a fubar situation.

Twitter is for morons.

Oh shit

Checked

Swann is most definitely /ourguy/, I have lots of respect for him. Is he confirmed /alive/ still?

hey now!

>thinks Based Swann was fired
please don't post, toothpaste guy

That's exactly the thing, normies always use the same bullshit like "there's absolutely no evidence," but there's an endless amount of bizarre and uncanny circumstantial evidence as well as the simple a priori knowledge that child sex trafficking happens in his world, a lot more than we care to think about. I don't agree with throwing names around and harassing people based on these degrees of evidence but to dismiss this is retarded. It's fucking obvious there's some evil shit going on.

His Twitter went dark after his pizza gate story, the video was removed from the news wesbite. Then he surfaced on Twitter like 3 days after that saying he was working on something and then I don't know what happened.

Interesting:

radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017/02/01/ben-swanns-truth-in-media-site-down-twitter-instagram-fb-accounts-gone/

He has vanished from the face of the earth. I swear google him, youtube, twitter...whatever. Man I kind find a thing newer than 5 MONTHS AGO! I hope he's alright, but surely he would have reappeared in SOME form

>obvious leddit user

You have to go back

He's still on locally, r-tard.

He's on a replay on the CBS46 live stream right fucking now guys.

cbs46.com/category/213015/cbs46-news-live-stream

And the same fags will say there's a heap of evidence for muh Russia and Trump colluded

I hope this is real

It is very sad how hard he was fucked for talking about PG

he's at work you guys

So he got put on a leash right after reporting on pg? What a shame I really enjoyed his reality checks

Yeah, I just read his wiki and this:

Seems like he was put on a week suspension and was forced to close his twitter, and close his fb page with close to half a million likes.

Obviously nothing to see here

When will they learn?

Must be a (((coincidence)))