Why do Europeans think they're so much better than Americans? And I am asking this genuinely...

Why do Europeans think they're so much better than Americans? And I am asking this genuinely, it seems that in most European nations they have a genuine disdain for American attitudes and cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/30/most-americans-say-the-u-s-is-among-the-greatest-countries-in-the-world/
pri.org/stories/2014-09-01/no-speedo-then-dont-try-go-swimming-france-seriously
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do Europeans think they're so much better than Americans?
because they're still sore about us having to win both their "big wars" for them.

They're insecure because they look at American culture and see it as crude and yet America is by far the dominant country and culture in the world

Small man complex.

We've had them under a soft occupation for over 70 years. This catty little sniping and copping an attitude is all they can do to maintain their dignity.

Because they never had a significant minority population. That is rapidly changing though.

you can talk when your BMI is lower than 25 fatties

I personally don't like American tourists we get here because they're loud and obnoxious, and think I live in a better country because we don't have a black crime epidemic and ridiculous healthcare but I'm not autistic enough to explain to the world my disdain for Americans St every opportunity like Euro trash do

It's like how some girls who claim to be friends shit talk each other behind their back.

Most Europeans are smug cunts. Brits included.

I much prefer the company of Americans tbqh.

they hate us cause they aint us

All you see on television is Americans being retards. Then of course you elected Bush and now Trump.
It wasn't until I started coming here that I broke the stereotype.

Who gives a shit about eurocucks? Sage

ayy

It's okay OP. I can't stand the Europeans I've seen in Manhattan. You can tell who they are because they look underfed and defeated. Plus the ones that wear glasses have the same ultra cuck frames. God forbid you see them at a beach. Wearing a speedo as if being skinny fat is a sexy thing. Pasty and clueless

Lefties

>wearing a speedo as if being skinny fat is a sexy thing

Its actually mandatory by law to wear a speedo in France, some other countries in Europe too. Not bullshitting. They have sharia law's bizarro doppelganger.

>america
>culture

Europe was once on top of the world, invading as they saw fit, "colonizing" as they see fit, starting wars as they saw fit, dictating world policy as they saw fit, etc.

Now that they're "second best", that means they're also subservient to someone else (Americans.) Because of this, they hold much more disdain for Americans than anyone else. If it were the Chinese, they'd be doing the exact same thing to them.

tl;dr

They are like spoiled liberals (where do you think the "liberal" ideology originated?)

1776butthurt??? XD

Europeans killed actual American culture

your fucking australian, wait your turn for an american made hate thread

this. good luck eurocucks. I mean that sincerely.

I was just thinking about this the other day. I really don't know why they have this attitude. I live in a tourist city, and Europeans are especially rude and arrogant when they come here.

Nah. You're just all really loud and judgemental. Like that racist uncle that gets way too drunk every fucking time.

You should all just chill the fuck out sometimes, but you get so mad about so much stupid shit. We just think we're better than the rest of the world(we are).

Thanks hitler.

Been to 23 countries, never stepped foot in Europe. Feels good man

Europe still has the residue of the aristocracy, which Americans fled from. Europeans tend to be pompous and arrogant, so they see Americans as uncouth and unrefined.

It depends on the europeans you are referring to. Some put walmarks on top of cemeteries, other changes sacrifice based culture onto taco happiness.

Because americans literally believe things like Dinesh's newest book on who duh real fascists are
>pic related
>mfw the american right keeps on showing that they seem to think communism and marxism isn't remotely as evil as fascism, ns and nationalism

Because America is only worthwhile insofar as it resembles Europe. Besides from that, all you have is the most vulgar trash culture humanity ever spawned.

>toothpaste

>It depends on the europeans you are referring to.
The Spanish come immediately to mind.

>Some put walmarks on top of cemeteries, other changes sacrifice based culture onto taco happiness.
pic related

Well let's see. We have both good and bad qualities.

The Good: Freedom / guns/ rights, good food, strong military, alcohol, good land with lots of scenery, outdoors sports, some pretty based people, the chance to make it big and rich, women

The bad: Niggers, liberals, cities, jew controlled and we act like the world police, we act like assholes and don't treat anyone with respect. America contributes to globalization thus killing culture.

I served with Australians, British and some Hungarian soldiers in Afghanistan in a small COP in Kunar. We went on dozens of missions together and gotta say we all got along really well and worked well together. Any EU fag that says they hate America has never been here, they just hear the horror stories of the niggers in inner cities.

>I'm a worthless peasant

Hey US posters, take a look at this:
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/30/most-americans-say-the-u-s-is-among-the-greatest-countries-in-the-world/
If you still are wondering why many Europeans see themselves as better beings, then that is the reason.

t. dont mind america as long as you dont go to war with russia

Because we have tens of thousands of troops in the heart of their continent

Says Ireland.
You aren't even a real country. If we could have sent the irish and the jews home the moment they showed up this country would still be running itself peaceably within its own borders and we wouldn't have to listen to the willowy weeping of a bunch of emotional extortionists with dual loyalties demanding that we invest blood and treasure in the umpteen billionth sectarian conflict they have spawned for yourselves.

>Freedom
Nope.

>loud and obnoxious
That really a problem in Aussieland of all places?

>American
>cultures

you answered your own question.
maybe you can travel to europe and find out?
a lot of europeans would love to talk to you because im sure they have some questions about america too.

>Americans
>Judgmental

Top kek, yuropoors take the world trophy for most conceited bastards on the planet

even waiters in Spain seem to think their shit doesn't stink

This. Euros can't into the most advanced civilization on the planet but they think their superior because their top dog in a lesser realm

>nationalism, being proud of where you live and so you want to protect it and preserve it

>vs marxism which ensures that everybody hates everybody to fucking death and nobody gives a shit about anything around them

Checked. I've had quite a few eurofriends over the years. We Americans deserve our shitty reputation, but things like OP's post stoops lower than even the shittiest tier of Amurrica. Even a bumbling inbred from Alabama would let you eat in his shitty diner.

for this I guess?

>be you in Europe
>take speedo off at the beach because the tv said that's how they do it here
>stand naked with penis erect in the wind
>ask nearby kids if they want a lollipop
>get arrested
>assume they have a law that you have to wear a speedo

>1984: the country
>telling others what freedom is

get a loife, bin dat knoife u wankah

>Vulgar trash culture

Funny coming from a fetal alcohol syndrome mick

>fled from
Actively threw off, I believe you meant, Bud.

They're all leftists.
It's like an entire continent of Californians.

Maybe not but still more than you. You cant even call people sand niggers without having the police investigate you. You can't own a gun to protect yourself when mohammed comes to rape your family. You literally are literally at the mercy of whatever the fuck comes your way.

We're still better than you cowardly french scum. Enjoy your sharia law you fucking moron.

To round the problem with americans up
>pic related

not an argument.

honey booboo's mom isn't even fat anymore

america wins again

pri.org/stories/2014-09-01/no-speedo-then-dont-try-go-swimming-france-seriously

I like to imagine the upcoming race war in Europe as actually just the latest in a 2000 year history of religious wars motivated primarily by differences of opinion about whose clerical uniforms are superior to all others.

>he can't see the argument

Not all of them do. Many like us. And many of us like them.

Government spats and cultural differences aside.

>underrated post

Jealousy. Because all of the people with an ounce of entrepreneurial spirit and hustle have already left Europe.

I'd uhhhh....i'd ram...her...

>honey booboo hoarded enough money to get a liposuction

land of the free

>Americans are loud
at the college I was at there was a group of Chinese foreign exchange students who were the loudest people there

but that's exactly what you just did

p a r t and p a r c e l

im rooting for you brits to uncuck yourselves, but until you do, you deserve every meme that comes your way about muslims beheading and raping everyone in your country

when will the BEADY legions arise, lusting for troughs of aryan blood once again?

pls respond

This.
They all went to China.

While we're on the topic
>pic related

Dank post all around.

>tfw BMI of 24

TLDR

If American tourists were welcomed into your countries and treated with more respect, more of us would visist, and we'd probably start to find our way into the no-go zones (because if there are 2 things we love it's unnecessary danger and going places we aren't welcome) and scaring all of the muzzies off of doing their stupid muzzie shit.

take your ritalin and read ffs it's barely a page

I find that it's the western Eurocucks that are almost always against Americans. Citizens feel they are superior because they are descendants of peasants and poor idiots of countries that use to be empires or formidable players in geopolitical struggles.

That's a cool rock. Where is that rock?

ugh fine brb

Europeans are fags, USA all the way baby

just take all their tea supply and they will surrender to seize the means of production

You'd be salty too if you were the cultural, political and military seat of the world for 1000+ years, then some young upstart an ocean away takes your place in less than 200 years

What a fucking poofter you are. I'm guessing you have zero friends.

>because if there are 2 things we love it's unnecessary danger and going places we aren't welcome
Best summary of what an actual stereotypical american is. If only the rest of the world would lie down and spread their legs for us we would stop aimlessly invading and occupying them with the least amount of logistical planning or oversight possible. We'd all just stay here and go back to firing randomly out the windows of moving cars at each other.

Imagine if we didn't have all these darkies hanging us down.

Instead of Detroit, Chicongo, St. Louis, and Baltimore, we could have real cities worth living in. Instead of third world ghettos where chimps shoot each other, we could have safe, affordable housing near economic centers.

Europes previous generations built Europe and the stupid slogs that love there now living in the ruins of great culture somehow think the modern culture they actually love in is somehow different than the us.

Europeans are giving retards. They judge our country by our TV shows and news. They don't realize the only people who watch that garbage trash are slobby poor people who are so useless the most exciting thing in their life is watching mindless brain filler and propaganda garbage. Seriously if you watch cable TV, you should just kys because you are probably brainwashed. Cable TV is for people who have an iq below 80.

He is right

Lots of reasons.

In the really early days of colonization, America was seen as a savage continent, full of deep dark forests, Satan's country.

A lot of marginal political groups went there to escape persecution, leading to the nation itself picking up the stigma associated with those people.

While this wasn't enough to lead to the full-on emotional knee-jerk hateful reaction that you get today, it was enough to catalyze it when we became a world power. Then feelings of inferiority and jealousy took over and here we are.

Warum ich Amerika hasse?

>We wouldn't have refugees without america
>America is the country that promote interracial relationships as something hip
>shit fast food culture
>shit pop music with naked women that affect minors
>literally the cuck capital of the world
>shit nigger culture that spreads all over the world

ile des pins - new caledonia

>I'm not like the other girls

Kek.

We Europeans hate each other as much or more than we hate the US. It's what we do.

>Abo detected
>pic related

You have just been duped, prepare to be raided by the Gay Nigger Association of America.

I want to go sit on those rocks and shitpost for 12 hours. Get a sunburn that puts me in the emergency ward, have fever dreams about spurdo eating all my hamburgers. It'll be great.

Media manipulation.

Ok so what? Many of us see ourselves as superior. What this translates to is that we see our military complex as superior. It's what it all comes down to. Who's got the bigger war dick. We could beat your ass like a Cherokee drum and the rest of the worlds while we are at it and we know it as fact. It doesn't mean we think our architecture, art, food or culture is any better in fact ours is pretty shit. We live on convenience. I would gladly move to another country if it allowed me to carry a gun 24/7 and had constitutional rights similar to what I have here.

This. I love going places where I'm not welcomed, especially if it's dangerous.