What's Poland's endgame?

What's Poland's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

churches are sexy
u won't get it

CyberCommonBlob.

drive-thru vodka churches

I'm fairly sure other European countries look the same

>What is Poland's endgame?

Retake Constantinople

We do have mobile confessionals

Too many churchies are a sign that the country is a utter shit hole.

See Brazil for example.

Survive

Bang bus for young boys?

Lead white revolution, I hope.

Good for the repentant sinner on-the-go

kek

doesnt happen in poland

those types get killed

How does one fuck up a decal that badly? God should be angry

> be poland

> exist

> do nothing and have no impact on the world

> only appear in history books as victim of other bigger players

> spend 24/7 shitposting on Sup Forums about how white your country is

Fucking brutal, they kill the boys for being raped? Islam tier.

>be swiss
>rape horses and eat dogs

Looks like east Texas.

GO TO CHURCH

Churches are beautiful

>be switzerland
>sell your men to get killed for other people's businesses
>then don't go to war at all

thanks for the mercenaries anyway

pure gold

>Be swiss
>Be neutral throughout history and known for not doing shit

>numale english teacher in japan attempting bants

you are a disgrace to the white race and deserve your disgusting future mongrel offspring

There is no endgame for Poland. I know this shit, trust me

Based Pope

Except that Poland is one of the few European countries not in decline. It means nothing except that people in Poland go to church.

underrated

>be swiss
>get raped so hard you promise to be neutral for the rest of eternity

Waaay better than another country that I know.

savage

Survive against the Islamic Caliphate & the EU Army.

(Talked about this before in threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/).

Eastern Europe's history with Islamic Invasions of Western Europe, tends to repeat.

Hell

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Relating to the Father’s will in Matthew 7:21)
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 7:21 is saying that you can't fake having faith. You actually have to believe. Also Matthew 7:22-23 sounds like relying on your works gets you to not enter Heaven.

current pope is a fucking spineless cuck

Polishcatholic church when

>implying japs will fuck david-kun
he's now learning how the japanese generally dislike people who don't speak japanese and how much they hate the fat white betas who go there to "teach" english

Which decline you mean? Socialy or economicaly?

becuz brazil is doing great economicaly...for now.

>not liking them stonework cathedrals

Is this map accurate?
If so, congratulations poland

They're known for those scofflaws that hide their shekels out of the country

a-are the res ones fatalities? death by magpie?

Poland has a snowman's chance in hell against the German Caliphate or the Russian Khanate.

yellow = attack
red = attack resulting in injury

I've been to Australia once. Magpies aren't that bad. Now dropbears, those things are fucking dangerous

>Magpies aren't that bad
Nice proxy Maggie

>Magpies aren't that bad
MIDF pls go

The fuck you just call me cunt?

let me guess, in Australia you are prevented by law from doing anything when getting attacked by a magpie

Based nip

Depends on state, but generally, yes.

How do you guys do it? From spiders the size of cats, to psycho birds which I didn't even know were a thing. How do you live in that wasteland?

they should let you capture them and feed them to the homeless but nobody cares about the homeless

There is no endgame, fug off, don't come here, thx.

Are similar laws responsible for you losing a war against emu's?

That's actually true

"The Australian magpie (Cracticus tibicen) is a native Australian bird and is protected under the State Wildlife Legislation (Nature Conservation Act 1992). It is a serious offence to harm magpies and penalties apply for attempting to harm them"

Live in fear basically, the same way you burgers are afraid of home invasions and carjackings we live in fear of hidden venomous critters.

>America still doesn't have an unbroken overlap of McDonalds along its highways, cities, and towns
>mfw realizing we could witness McManifest Destiny in our lifetimes

The American Dream is not yet complete.

oh shit I just found this, what do they do, peck at you or something?

>>/wsg/1763885

>McManifest Destiny
kek'd

oops needs more >

We are irrelevant shithole since 16 century. Hopefully it will change today.

You make me proud to have -wicz at the end of my name. Thankyou based Poland. You bring me much pride and joy.

We shall purge the Saracen together one day!

I've never been to Australia so I have a question.

Magpies or niggers?

You can only pick one.

crazy gay orgies with pedophiles, just the way their priests want it to be

I'd take Magpies over niggers any day. Just stick bobbly eyes on the back of your helmet.

We already have both.
*old el paso theme*

Both really. Europe is very decadent now. It's pretty sad honestly.

Idk what everyday life is like in Brazil, but I do know that the economy has not recovered much at all from the recession, lost like a trillion in GDP

Poland is actually pretty awesome. Read about John III Sobieski and the battle of Vienna

Deus Fucking Vult

Daily reminder that "le based catholic church" in Poland is shilling for rapefugges.

BOOM

>What's Poland's endgame?

be less poor than african shitholes in the year 2450.

Kingdom of Jerusalem is right (its in your picture)

Don't worry dumbass, you fuckers on pol will get the war you're desesperate for. Except it wont be against darkies nor muslims, it will be against white european christian (russians) and all for the glory of Israel.

So get ready for that Jerusalem kingdom you 18 years old idiot.