youtube.com/watch?v=weFYUJ1kZlE
youtube.com/watch?v=1u533oeOBTE
youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0
youtube.com/watch?v=f6tvmLRvAvw
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ41w5MCIWY
youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg\
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gotta stop the kikes first, ya dingus.

Sick the gypsies on em. Gypsies ruin everything.
(Just kidding I like Radioinactive)
youtube.com/watch?v=XFbYQMU5asE

I'm just here to post this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=2WKzBJLlfk8

Back to Jazz, Bebob, Swing or other 30-50s music genres?
Restore black families, restore Black Christianity church?
Destroy leftism/cultural marxism/whole Democratic Party?
Send (((them))) to ovens?

Worldstar is the epitome of degenerate black culture

Only way to do it is this
>Get rid of any and all project 8 housing
>Get rid of all government programs that benefit the coloreds
>Get rid of fixed rent and discrimination laws
>Eliminate all workplace diversity quotas and make it merit based

Then niggers will die in the streets or get thier shit together

GOT THAT DIRTY CHICKEN ON THAT DECKA

Ruff ruff where my dogs at arff aarrf DMX for life nigga OP is a bitch ass white boi

I bet you like metalica and ac/dc you fucking pleb.

ITT: post most coon shit you can find.
youtube.com/watch?v=kT3OQwyvKmk

>flag
You almost had me

Rape Lyrics
>Drugs
>Crime
>Pussy
>Street life
>Money
>Cars
>White Privilege
>Poverty
I can go on, but at the end of the day it's pure trash.
It's sad that young white kids have to endure more of the rape scene because there are no good white role models in this fucked up neo liberal capitalistic world.

Metal has its problems, but at least it dominated by whites.

People who say they don't like rap and/or country are retards who haven't actually tried getting into those genres. People who hate country tend to be anti-white and people who hate rap tend to be anti-black. They're both retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24&list=PLIT_txxCuQ6pFATb0ZWDt6K5_kwe_yeCk

>Jumping off the roof with the african vodka
>Make your baby do the macarena
Okie dokie
Nah. Rap is good when it's good. It's just not usually. We should ship them somewhere though. We shipped them here to begin with. It can be done.
youtube.com/watch?v=H7KuKiBVhbw
I think they would all fit in Florida if we're willing to give it up.
That song is hype as fuck and you know it.
You can rap about how good you are at super smash bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=WtLBLwU4wII

Show me any popular rap from a popular artist released in the last decade that doesn't promote degeneracy
youtube.com/watch?v=9eDxABubgco

Imagine leaving your hotel room and seeing tat production in the hallways.

Actually... Interestingly enough - a less extreme version of that would actually be extremely helpful to the black community. Forcing people who are able to work to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and get to work instead of being reliant on the government will free them from their slave owners - aka the Democrats.

First tell me what you consider to be degenerate so you can't move the goalposts after I respond.

Tell me what you consider to be popular while you're at it.

god I don't mind your nazi bullshit in other topics. but your stupidity is really showing here.
you remind me paul joseph watson and his conservatism is the new counter culture meme. not to mention he fucking likes hopsin

>drugs
>sex
>crime
Those are the big three, but now I'm curious to your response

at least I don't hide my flag like you do faggot

thats not rap thats nigger pop learn what real rap is nigger

Lyrical miracle tier shit but,
youtube.com/watch?v=2lXD0vv-ds8
genius.com/4000092
Hopefully the line about pirating software isn't too degenerate, lol.

youtu.be/d1vE2oKrDTE?t=32s

Day and night
Maad city
Most shit by Kendrick Lamar

youtube.com/watch?v=YFB_goyPCMM

death grips

Dude, most popular songs in any genre mention one of those three things, people like those things. Redbone by Childish Gambino is pretty deep and non-degenerate and it's top 40 as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y10HOyoq-wQ "am I equal or just goyim to you" lots of non degenerate rappers (((they))) just don't want you to find them

It's a real shame rap is the only genre which promotes masculinity. Women are objects useful only for sexual gratification, other men are either loyal comrades or enemies that you eliminate with no remorse, the only goal in life is achieving domination in social hierarchy either by killing all your enemies or obtaining the highest amount of valuable goods (by any means necessary)...

While whyte bois stay mad simping for Stacy negros keep doing what a man is supposed to be doing.

I stand corrected, but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of the rap music industry is shit that blocks out the good stuff

I could say the same about rock and pop in the mainstream as well. Music died after 9/11 all genres some indie artists do it well, but if an artist has a label hes a puppet

A majority of the music industry is shit that blocks out the good stuff. Sex, drugs, and violence sell really well so that's what they use to market to the kids.

You don't. Please don't I make beats for these nigs. Lot of us in the game just cant anything cuz lots of rappers are we wuz tier nigs.

Don't wanna get blacklisted in this industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=weFYUJ1kZlE word play is insane no degenerate music intelligent lyrics (RIP)

The Jewish bourgeoisie isn't using degeneracy to corrupt the youth, they're using it to sell records to the youth. If degeneracy weren't marketable they wouldn't use it. Sadly it's extremely marketable.

The only degenerate rap music is rap music that's produced by corporate record labels. Independent hip hop is the only music that exposes Zionism.

>implying bob is good
you fucking leaf

mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggin bix bood sheeiyih muh diq nugguh

No doubt. The mainstream stuff is what reflects the actual nigger culture.
This is a song about black separatism from 1993. They're basically saying what Sup Forums is saying for white people now.
youtube.com/watch?v=1u533oeOBTE

youtube.com/watch?v=KZazEM8cgt0

nujabes luvsic part 6 faggot.

listen to a genre in its entirety before you judge it.

you're all Instagram faggots if you listen to rap in this day and age.

Heh, this song that samples Zapper was in the related videos of the Freestyle Fellowship song I linked to the other user.
youtube.com/watch?v=f6tvmLRvAvw
Hasn't Nujabes been dead for over a decade? He asked for popular music that was less than 10 years old, weeb.
I don't really listen to it anymore, but I know some.

Don't even try. Blacks are destroying themselves.

They're eating up jewish propaganda and it's shame.

Blacks could live a decent live if they slided together with whites but instead the whole rap genre is "haha fuck white people they opress me" while flaunting their cash that...well earned cause they weren't fucking opressed.

Then cause they'll realize they weren't really opressed they'll turn to each other cause they need to have an enemy.

Basically this was the whole west vs east coast feud of the 90s which killed 2Pac...

luvsic was released in 2013 you cocksucking kike; besides the point that Pace Rock, Substantial, Shing02, and Apani B all released similar rap lyrics under different hip hop producers as well.

Also..they rap against fagotry and bitches so they just need a red pill. Overall there's big potential for rappers, but it's shame they are used by corporations and stuff.

Are there any red pilled rappers?

I mean Kanye is more or less woke and realizes that the media is bought and biased and he had that whole Trump meeting but is there anyone full blown red pill?

P.S Ayyy nice 420, checked!

>the whole rap genre is "haha fuck white people they opress me" while flaunting their cash that
You don't listen to very much rap, do you?
>Also..they rap against fagotry and bitches so they just need a red pill.
Yeah, but not in the way that you think. They need to completely drop the identitarian shit. They need to stop acting like their oppression is the main thing holding them back in life. And they've also got to stop it with the anti-fag anti-bitch shit too because fags and bitches honestly aren't that detrimental to their success either. Why let shit that doesn't affect you bother you?

>kikes gave them crack and weapons
>kikes raised sentences on crack to destroy family unit
>kikes make law that gives single mothers more money from welfare with more kids promoting single mothers in the black community for money
are oppressed, but they blame the wrong people the system fucked them not white people

I thought he died way before that. My b.

you're not wrong user. all the other musical genres are some betacuck shit or level 80 wizardry.

he did, but there was stuff released after his death, with the rappers writing lyrics long after his death.

Exactly, and it's fucking infuriating how the liberals use the "white people benefit from racism" excuse to avoid having to make life better for everyone. Affirmative action exists to divide people into political groups that they can pit against each other.

Yeah, but he actually did die less than a decade ago, so I was wrong about that too.

Metal can be masculine without being wizardly on occasion.
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ41w5MCIWY

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg\

nig used to listen to this at work