America hasn't won a war since WW2. Prove me wrong faggots

America hasn't won a war since WW2. Prove me wrong faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4dhrOrexkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We didn't win WW2 either.

What was Herbert Walker bushes war to protect kuwait from saddam Hussein for $200 Alex?

America didn't win WW2, the International Bolshevism did.

There hasn't been a war since WW2

Undeclared dying for Israel like all "wars" the US has fought since WWII. The US has only declared war 5 times in its history.

the war on drugs boyo

We won the war in Granada.

First Gulf War was a pretty big ass kicking, I'd say we won

Korea
Gulf
Drugs
Iraq (mostly)

>Congress approved its last formal declaration of war during World War II.

wtf it's almost as if we haven't even fought in a real war since then

Oh yea, we won so hard we had to do it all over again 12 years later

Meme War, 2016
America won.

we btfo saddam's forces twice, the only recent conventional forces we've faced

Everything else has been insurgent warfare, which, as history shows, is an unwinnable fight, completely impossible to win.

War on poverty
War on majority white

WW2 only time Americans proved themselves, toughest SOB's in the time, today's military personnel consist of pussies. Safe spaces, sensitivity training.

>that T-54s vs M1A1 battles
>had to bring 18 other countries for support

WE WUZ WARRIORS N SHIET

What if I told you the wars we've fought weren't meant to be won, goy. Also, pic related

>today's military personnel consist of pussies. Safe spaces, sensitivity training.

I'm pretty sure that's just a meme.

Cold war faggot

>non nato member doesn't understand what article 5 is

retard alert

The civil war was the last war won by the US.

> what is the gulf war

Panama ?

wow this is going to go somewhere, isn't it?

The US won the VIetnam war. We lost the battle but won the war. The goal of the war was to s op the expansion of communism into vietnam. Well, today there are many international companies that do business and make products in Vietnam. They are not Communist, but capitalists. Thus we won the war.

It hasn't been about winning for a long time, OP

It isn't, their military is really a bunch of faggots pretending they did something great and trying to leech of gubmint welfare claiming ptsd.

Obama tried to add a lot of programs like that to the military.

US Army personnel actually had to sit through lectures on white privilege while Obama was in charge. Thank fuck that baboon is out of office.

We're talking about wars of US, not NATO.

If it wasn't for all the cool hardware they have, it would be a joke

Two largest wars in recent history were only 20 years apart

I wonder (((why)))

And yet they're still shitting at everyone else and you can't do shit about it. What does that say about you.

It's a result of Obama putting women in charge of the military. I feel sorry for anyone having a talking cunt bossing them around and trying to feminize them.

No Son. Vietnam was another illegal war. Illegal wars cannot be won.

they're winning the war on drugs and making private prison investors fucking rich
sure morally it doesn't make any sense but nothing in america does, only money talks

The war on drugs shouldn't be called the "war" on drugs because all wars end.

"Won" WW2.

That's a kicker.

the war on terror will never end

we won the defensive battle of korea
we militarily won vietnam
we did some shit in panama or something
and this desert stuff has gotten us good prices on oil, which is a win

cuck

technically, the US has not officially DECLARED war since World War 2

Sadly that minor victory backed fire on us.
>Not wanting niggers to be locked away.

America has won every war except Vietnam. Politicians have lost the peace after some wars, but militarily, every enemy force has been confronted and subdued by the US military.

Everyone always forgets the Korean War. Some vets who fought in WW2 previously say that the Battle of the Chosin Reservoir was the most brutal battle they've fought.

It's not super far from the truth. The military is definitely not as strong as it used to be. But I wouldn't go so far as to say some retarded shit like , there's still plenty of real warriors in there.

>if it wasn't for all the military innovations they created,the us military would be a joke

kys

America defeated Slobadan

This. This so much, it's just a money making scam. Not once in the last 70 years has their been a legitimate threat to our homeland by another country, yet we are embroiled in constant minor 'wars' with bullshit third world countries. Just burning those defense $$$.

>America hasn't won a war since the most recent World War
My brain is doing things right now...

"but only niggers get arrested"
that's a meme, if you're white and have some pot you will get charged and it will enrich the police department with grants for fighting the war on drugs, it will enrich the private prisons, it will enrich the prison industry probation offices, etc.

>Died in 1940
>Quote uses language which wasn't commonplace until the 2nd half of the 1900s

We invaded italy
We invaded france
We invaded South east asia
We invaded japanese held islands and Japan

perhaps you should locate your history...nope its not in you ass.

There was a time that writing the phrase "Prove me wrong" was an automatic banning.

We lost Vietnam. Fuck, Ho wanted to be our friend, we should have accepted that and supported him. He was more a nationalist than a communist.

Saged

SLIDE THREAD

Stop falling for slide threads

Did America really lose the Vietnam war in the end?
youtube.com/watch?v=X4dhrOrexkg

true

Stop larping you loser.

You have to go OUTBACK

>He was more a nationalist than a communist.
Yes, we all know that. He had that issue with China though---an issue that later became a war with them. We wanted to stop communism in Vietnam. Communism is not in vietnam. Regardless of how Ho felt, or what he really wanted, we achieved our objectives in the end.

Kys faggot. When so you little cunts go back to school again?

No because Vietnam was communist for many years. Vietnam opening up is a recent development and just shows how pointless the war was.

sage all slides.

This is school for me. I'm schooling losers on Sup Forums.

America lost WW2 too, you know. The only winner was the Jewish global finance system.

the U.S hasn't declared a war since WW2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States

In a goal sense probably not. In a combat sense we flatten people

Did we not win Korea? We went in, accomplished our stated objective, and a favorable armistace was signed.

>The goal of WWII was to remove nazis from power.

>The Nazis were in power for many years

>Thus the US lost WWII

We haven't fought a war since then.

>believing the communist meme

Defense budget before vietnam: $10 billion
After: Over $100 billion

this

That's literally one of the dumbest things ever. When WWII ended, Nazis were out of power, thus a victory. When Vietnam ended, the communists controlled the entire country, thus a defeat. You can't be this stupid, have to be larping.

you could change out the T-55s for T-72Bs with experienced Russian crews, and it wouldn't have made a difference. Russia had garbage ass night vision systems for their tanks.

You may be illiterate. I said, originally, that the US lost the battle but won the war. Yeah, the "viternam war" we lost but the larger objective of the war, to stop communism, we achieved. Thus although we lost the battle which was called the Vietnam War, we won the war against communism in Vietnam. You can understand the nuance and complexities of history, right? You arent an autist that cant think outside of basic quantitative functions, right?

No, we lost the war, plain and simple. Because things may have changed over time, does not suddenly turn a defeat into victory.

The US doesn't lose shit until we pack up and leave. Doesn't count if we aren't there to fight back anymore.

Don't get me wrong, we've dipped our dicks in some stupid shit in the past fifty-sixty years.

So losing a battle means the whoooooole war effort is over based on one setback? Tactics and strategies cant change? So the South Won teh Civil War because they won at 1st Bull Run?

You are acting like the Vietnam War was a single battle, which is retarded. Britain is now allied with the US, does that mean they won the American Revolution?

What was the goal of the American Revolution. Was it to make Britain an Ally or was it to gain American Independence?

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched." -- George H. W. Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

>Korean War
Goal was to prevent South Korea from falling to the Kim family. Despite thousands of soldiers from USSR and China to do this, America won. Imagine how fucked the current situation would be if Kim Jong-Un ruled all of Korea rather than just the North.

>Bay of Pigs
A loss, very stupid invasion, probably even dumber than the Iraq War

>Vietnam War
Goal was to keep Saigon from falling. America failed. However, Vietnam is now probably America's most reliable ally in the region, so whatever

>Invasion of Grenada
Total and complete victory for the Americans

>Invasion of Panama
Noriega regime was toppled and replaced with a pro-American government to this day

>Gulf War
Kuwait was liberated from Saddam

>Intervention in Somalia
A failure

>Intervention in Haiti
Victory. Aristide was toppled.

>Bosnian War
Victory

>Kosovo War
Victory. Milosevic toppled

>War in Afghanistan
Victory. Taliban government toppled (in just a few weeks too!)

>War in Iraq
Victory. Saddam toppled.

>Libyan Intervention
Victory. Gaddafi toppled

Actually the US has not won a war since HS Truman let niggers into the infantry in 1948. They should have made them do what they did best -- dig latrines.

America won every major battle in Vietnam, left the South Vietnamese alone and they lost it.

We've stayed prosperous and largly fee and that's what matters. We need to take care and continue this.

Very bias opinions.

>Victory. Saddam toppled.
Ha ha. You've got to be kidding

America didn't lose that war. We left and the South lost.

War is a military goal, not a political goal. The US lost the military goal of the Vietnam War. Decades later, Vietnam may be more capitalistic, that doesn't suddenly change military defeat into some weird long term victory. This is a retarded concept you have of military victory.

War has ALWAYS been political. Driven by propaganda.

Got Trump elected.

Not kidding, unless you see Saddam's ghost still running things in Iraq

We left because we couldn't achieve victory, thus a defeat. Whatever twists of logic you want to try, we failed to achieve our objective through military means and the other side accomplished their's.

The Iraq was a major failure. Initiated by a false flag attack on the twin towers.

My great grandpa said he had to fire artillery guns horizontally into hordes of chinks

We won the culture war.