He's done. Infection is always the shit that fucks you in the hospital

He's done. Infection is always the shit that fucks you in the hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYZXHtq-VU
youtube.com/watch?v=kKve2Eab9fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Canada it's a death sentence.
In U.S. hospitals not as much.

Canada BTFO

So when will the left disavow their violent supporters?

It's the most common cause of death in a hospital, lmao.

FUCK THAT KIKE PODESTA AND ALL THE KIKE PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!!!!!

GAS THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

US hospitals handle it the best and he's in the US political class. They will pull out all the stops for him.

Are you speaking of them using the forbidden JEWISH MEDICINES?

F

F

Quite a coincidence that Scalise is going back into serious condition just as all this other stuff is starting to gain traction.

G20
Human Trafficking more in the news
CNN getting mauled
NK missiles

Wonder what the end game is with Scalise going into and out of "serious" condition

Fetus juices?

Quick question:

Is he an organ donor?

If he is, he's done for.

They will declare him "brain dead" and extract his organs.

Sad, but true.

lucky for me i have some, pic very related

If he has an infection serious enough for ICU treatment, most likely is or on the verge of becoming septic. Can't donate organs of you are septic.

It's actually pretty expected. Even if they were trying to kill him, this isn't a bad method.

I wonder what he said that caused them really kill him this time.

This was always the plan. They sent him to the hospital where Seth Rich died, and gave him the doctor that killed Seth Rich.

praying for him.

Oh, but it's a MedStar hospital, though...

Between the filthy,crumbling facilities, the shitty ESL-tier foreign physicians, and the lazy, apathetic niggers that make up the nursing and allied health staff, he was fucked from the moment he went there.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

F

give him pic related : Lauricidin and mega-doses IV Ascorbic Acid

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYZXHtq-VU

>infection

Sepsis? F.

That's what they always put on the Death Certificate.

Cause: "Sepsis".

That is code for "We harvested his organs while he was still alive, but died due to natural causes".

youtube.com/watch?v=kKve2Eab9fs

he needs our digits to recover may Kek bless him

I doubt they will do anything like that even though they should.

singles and kek will spare him

He'll be fine he's gonna get a picc line put in and they'll do long term antibiotics he'll prob be in the hospital another 3 weeks

And he'll get an infection because some lazy Nigerian nurse puts that legendary African effort and attention to detail to use the next time she hangs his drip or changes his dressings.

MedStar hospitals, Franklin Square excluded, are all nigger-infested toilets.

shit, this is not good anons.
if he dies, feelings will harden even more on each side of this divide.
not a good thing.

The fatass smeared shit in his bullets but the media kept quiet about it. Stormfront uncovered one of his FB posts that detailed him keeping the bullets in a tank full of his own piss and shit for a whole week to increase the mortality of infection because he was aware of his aim being garbage.

fuck off Sup Forums

proof plx

Seconded.

Probably osteo... he may never walk again if he has that and some necrotizing fasciitis

(((who))) could be behind this?
>muh seth rich, though

I bet it's MRSA.
There's probably going to be a major outbreak in a week or two.

Plus July is when the new residents come into rotation. I'm sorry to say, but at times their inexperience equals death.

press S to spit on his grave

S

Given the gunshot needed surgery, it's likely that the infection has a high risk of disseminating into septicemia, so they put him in the ICU so he can be constantly monitored.

It'll be a while before resistances come back, so I hope they got him on the good stuff fast.

Remember, his doctor is the same one that treated Seth Rich.

If he croaks there will be an investigation.

Why do you think Trump brought his doc to the hospital?

The bullet travelled from his hip up to his skull and underwent mitosis, blew out the front of his face, then fell back down into his skull.

He's a politician. He's the kind of guy who they steal other people's organs for.

Dont believe you can smear shit on your bullet, it will be destroyed by the heat of the gas escaping the barrel when fired.

Filling bodies with newspaper isn't new or shocking -- unless it's the first time you hear about it.

Sounds far fetched. Post proof.

Hopefully you are right, but modern hospitals don't understand the body that well. Their methods are very limited.

If he dies, the Democrat that is governor of Louisiana gets to appoint his temporary replacement. You can be sure he'll appoint a fellow Democrat.

So clever.
This
>Atonement

Actually, you can. In fact, smearing feces on bullets is banned by the Geneva Convention for just that reason.