White's vs Black's IQ

As we all know, Shaun King and Tariq Nasheed are the icons within the anti-white movement. I notice that Shaun King has 4x more twitter followers than Tariq Nasheed. Isn't that saying anything about black's IQ? Even a fake black guy is better in being black than a real black man. What does pol think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies
youtube.com/watch?v=X8XqbtS2ytQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What does pol think about this
i think you're a faggot by your flag and shilling these two faggot idiots that only exist on social media

Show dick to prove black

This mother fucker is as white as talcum powder, hence the name "talcum x".

kek he let his hair grow out a bit too long. you can tell it's white person hair.

>a fake black guy

Somebody should grab a sample of his DNA and dox his real genetic identity.

He's a wigger and a disgrace to the white race.

Notorious W.T.E.

We need to do something about that. That Fresno shooter was one of his followers and you saw what happened...

Why is it a big deal if he is a black or not? can't a white person fight for the black cause?

Just the darkies bending the knee to their lightskin superiors as per usual. Nothing to see here.

how much respect do you think whites get in these groups? if he was openly a whiteboy nobody would know who he is.

Hodge Twins are cool as fuck, I wish more niggers were like them.

what if he does it just because he honesly supports BLM?

Why should we fight for their cause?They treat us like shit and rape our women and then have the nerve to wonder why we fucking hate them.

>Why should we fight for their cause?
No, you shouldn't if you don't like it. But Shaun King has his right as a free individual to do so and there is notthing wrong with that. Maybe in his perspective and according to his experiences black people are awesome

Also, men from all races rape women. There is something wrong with the gender...

That's the problem, he isn't black by any means and whines about white supremacy everyday.
>men from all races rape women
Shitskins do it 10X more than whites.I'm not denying that whites do it, but they are the lowest common denominator right now.And don't even get me started on gender problems.

>Shitskins do it 10X more than whites.
Who cares? historically men from all races have raped a lot... Fuck men tb.h. i'm misandrist.

>That's the problem, he isn't black by any means and whines about white supremacy everyday.

You don't need to be the particular victim to whine about something you don't agree with.

>women hate rape
>practically begs to be raped
Mmhmmm, not to fucking bright.
>you don't need to be the particular victim to whine about something you don't agree with
That's not my point, i'm saying if you aren't black then stop claiming that you are black and acting like a jackass towards your own people.

I thought Tariq Nasheed was satire though, i mean nobody can be that stupid.

>IQ correlates with twitter follower count

wat

>>practically begs to be raped
When? lol, literally our biggest fear is that. There are many women fucked up in the head because they were victims of rape. Most people in the world with BPD, for example. are female victims of rape. You alt-righters are too retarded.
Ok, the

>Most people in the world with BPD, for example. are female victims of rape.
[citation needed]

Read wikipedia..

Mhmmmm

Not smart enough to be satire. This is crass, cynical exploitation of fellow blacks. The rap career didn't pan out, so KANGS is the next bandwagon to jump on. Whatever pays.

Whats the percentage of refugees that rape? The share of rapists in the total population of refugees

I'd believe it, Africa and the Middle East are places in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder
>ctrl+f
>"rape"
>Phrase not found

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

BUZZFEED IS TRACKING YALL RACIST NIGGAS

ABORT

i was talking about Borderline Personality Disorder and search for sexual abuse if there are no "rape" results

HI BUZZFEED PUT ME IN THE ARTICLE

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE NIGGER GAS THE JOURNALISTS MEME WAR NOW!

Black people score 20% lower on iq tests, commit enormous amounts of crime, and breed like rabbits....if rabbits raped.
This is not new information.

>Cherrypicked pic, r
>representetive of women

And? i'M saying all men from around the world have raped since the start of humanity. Men are fucked up and the gender is the problem, basically following the same logic you follow when you talk about race. Men are shit. I don't care if A group rape more than B in our lifetime.

>borderline personality disorder

i.e. "Psycho Bitch Syndrome".

You alt righters hate when an argument proves you wrong, don't you?

That's not gonna stop people from killing and raping you.And to make matters worse, idiotic western women are actually dumb enough to convert to islam, the religion that goes against everything they are advocating against.

>idiotic western women are actually dumb enough to convert to islam
How many? what percentage of them? Not even 1%, i bet.

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

>Be white from Kentucky
>watch BET daily and practice your rhymes
>Get skanky coal burner pussy
>Decide to be black full time on twitter
>Incite hate by stepping on a big dead nigger's head.
Oh the irony. Boy has white parents but plays the black card.

If they consent it it's not rape by definition, not matter how rough the sex is. You all prove that men are shit. You only use the rapes to complain about refugees but you don't actually find anything wrong in it.

The Results

Confirming earlier studies on the prevalence of rape fantasies, 62 percent of participants admitted fantasizing at least one of the eight scenarios:

Forced by a man: 52%.

Raped by a man: 32%.

Forced oral by a man: 28%.

Forced while incapacitated: 24%.

Forced by a woman: 17%.

Forced anal: 16%.

Raped by a woman: 9%.

And you have no idea as to what degree this is facetious or not, which is the sport of it all.

Which will never occur to you.

This is because you have no sense of humor.

Due to the fact you're a woman (allegedly).

42%

I imagine that's 42% of converts right? If so that's actually disproportionate against women, assuming it's a male-female split and not an ethnic one?

True Story
>Talcom X gets confronted about being white
>his childhood pics of him are white
>his siblings are white
>his parents arent whi-
>IDEA!
>"well my mom cheated on my dad with a black guy and I'm that baby"
>Talcom X's mom says it's total BS, never happened
Shaun King invented an imaginary story where his dad gets cucked and his mom fucks a nigger
He's a master of nostril flaring though, gotta give him that

That's because refugees commit a high percentage of rape, and you idiots want more of it?God forbid white males don't want women to get themselves raped or killed.Yet here we are blaming men and whites while getting absolutely fuck all done.

The light-skinned ones are usually more successful.

>42% of converts right
Correct
>assuming it's male and female split
Mostly women, some men are in there to.

>based hodgetwins>shaun king

But women make up a very slight majority in pretty much every country, that would mean if 42% of converts (in the US?) were women, that would mean men disproportionately convert to Islam.

Sauce?

The guy on the left has blue eyes?

Not the US, but in other countries.
>sauce
I'm not googling it again, not saying that I don't have evidence, I just don't feel like searching for it again.

Fair enough, I do believe it's a huge percentage. I'd imagine a huge part of converts in the West would also be guys (mainly niggers) doing it in prison.

>I'd imagine a huge part of converts in the West would also be guys (mainly niggers) doing it in prison
Could be, also could be these morons.(Berlin but you get the picture)
youtube.com/watch?v=X8XqbtS2ytQ

There they go again.

Kek this faggot had to pin a tweet about him being black again.

This is what happens when larp as a wigger past 14. He hates being white so bad.

Sometimes I wish we could go back in time when everyone didn't care about all of this bullshit and just rocked the fuck on.Degenerate?Yes, but better times none the less.
youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Those times never existed. You don't want the olden days, you just want your youth and blissful ignorance back. Not happening. Make peace with that.

Cut me real deep there.

So are we going to organize a mission to get a DNA sample of Jeffery King and get it tested?

We never even solved this mystery.

Haha great autobiography! Can you imagine the movie? Fuck that'd be funny. Funny like White Boyz. 'Talcum X: The adventures of a real og in Kentucky'

Bill Clinton has 24/7 Secret Service protection. It's not as easy to get DNA from him. It should be a piece of cake to get it from Jeffery King. Just larp as a commie faggot to get near him and take a cigarette butt he tosses.

Getting the right moment to where he tosses one wold be tricky though.

Anyone who thinks that Honkey Kong is in it for altruism is both blind and naive. He does it because he learned early on that there is big coin in profiting off of the despair and oppression of black people.
>Why does it matter that he's not black?
It matters because if you can lie about whom you really are then what else are you willing to lie about? He is living a lie and is so tangled in the web that he keeps lying and proceeds to ruin everything he touches. He's had one failed ministry "Courageous Church" that disbanded due to failed finances and 4 failed grassroots organizations: Haiti Relief, Justice Together, Justice That's All and Injustice Boycott. The first 3 went tits up due to lack of organization, leadership and apathy on SK's. Haven't heard anything about IB other than some lame attempt to boycott some businesses. Money went missing from all the movements and he is mum about the subjects, blocks anyone who brings it up. But he was able to move his family from GA to Brooklyn and takes them on lavish trips which would be spendy for a family of 7. Recently he talked about starting another church in NY and his latest scam is launching in August, "Woke Folks". These movements he starts don't do anything but fill his pockets with money. The guy is a lying thieving snake.

You should familiarize yourself with statistics then. There's a difference.