90% unused land

>90% unused land
>average house price is like a million dollars

Someone explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
youtube.com/watch?v=nuSVLMHUkvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z_pzG2K5B3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have built paradise city's in strategic locations. We also have strict regulations on borrowing, no sub prime mortgages or tricks. This makes investing in property very attractive to Chinese investors who value regulated markets, because they're commie's.

No one with a brain willingly wants to live in giant spider killer bee land dude.

>Doesn't understand that most of AUS is a wasteland full of animals that will kill you, only the coasts are safe

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty?

What about Inhospitable Shithole do you not understand?

90% of it is uninhabitable and they don't have the backbone to tame the wild and homestead like Americans do.

th-th- this

List of reasons why Australia is like this.

>International Jewish Bankers
>International Chinese Investors
>Everything going up in price, including the min wage, due to taxes and the international investors/bankers

Oh forgot to mention that at this rate, we are heading for a big economic collapse.

Ausfag here, a vast majority of the country looks like the surface of Mars in films; red sand and rocks. Its only the perimeter of Australia thats hospitable. Even then, yes theres still heaps of land theres just nothing built on it. Shitskin boatcunts also need a place to stay and theres already not enough to go around

90% unused land > 90% Unusable land

People live in cities. Land really makes no difference if it is too far from an urban centre, at least in respect to Housing prices.

I could buy a thousand acres for a dime if I wanted to live in Nunavik,....but I don't and neither does anyone else.

spiders

>tasmania
>niggers
our indigenous population is extinct

You answered your own question faggot. 10% usable land = highly competitive real estate market.

>Tas
>Niggers
>NT
>no niggers

The government is run by rich boomers with multiple investment properties who have a vested interest in keeping prices high. It's pretty simple.

It's one of the most hostile biomes against man.

Won't you please...

Everyone is falling for the investment property meme and have no hope of paying off mortgages in the next 3 or more decades.

>90% unused land

no one wants to live in a 24/7 fucking oven OP, the coasts are the coolest places. anywhere further in and i want to fucking commit suicide

Major economic inflation, Chinese buying all the houses in Sydney/Melbourne, State Governments who are very hesitant to approve new developments because it will piss off rich owners who don't want to devalue their properties.

>Adelaide
>Niggers

stick to your own map, you know nothing.

It's because we are full

who isnt nowadays

>full
you'll be full when a continuous sprawl connects Perth and Sydney

Everyone wants to live in Cuckbourne and New Beijing

The liberal party and some Slurm mining lady

What are you sliding?

Lets say they drove of and left her there how long would you give her?

>All that food and water out there

jewish kangaroos

You forgot the boomer generation going out their to fuck over every other generation after them. Fuck I hate what they have done to the west as a whole.

Because it's a fucking desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

yes that too, boomers bought out a lot of the houses on the market to rent in an investment scheme which they don't even rent it out unless you are making decent cash. So RIP millennials and gen Z.

fuck boomers

because most people don't want to live away from major urban centers. Major urban centers typically have the highest incomes and can therefor pay more for a desirable property. The more people you cram into a small area, the more valuable land in that area is because of the competition.

Housing is expensive in areas where people want to live and non-existent in areas that people do not want to live.

Why are Argentinians so fucking stupid?

Nice

I like that one idea someone had at one point of an artificial mountain range to redirect clouds over the desert and make it not a desert anymore

Redpill me on northern australia. Is it just abbos and indonesians? What's it like up there?

Swampss, Crocodiles, Buffalo and Boongs.

Only the green parts are habitable.

>average house price is like a million dollars

What is that in American money? About 200 grand?

about 750k

Just red dirt, crocodiles and savages.

I've been saying this for quite a while.

I saw this in my way to work yesterday

would it be feasible to create manmade rivers to feed life into the outback?

maybe get rid of the expense of plains and grow some forested areas? or is it simply too hot for that

The boomers cash hungry bullshit took away any upward mobility for everyone after them. I love seeing like minded people as I've been saying this for a long time

>leave the east coast
>100+ acres, 3 bedroom house and massive garage for 100k
Cities are too expensive

No. In most places there's hard clay bedrock less than a foot under the surface and protruding veins of Iron Ore and Quartz everywhere. In order to create a river you'd basically have to dig entirely with explosives.

imagine if the 13 colonies were all the farther we got and decided to leave everything else untouched.

thats Australia in a nutshell

would take alot of work it seems, shame.

also (((Turnbull)))

I moved to a small town but the Boomers are buying homes up in the last year raising prices 40k. If I couldn't touch them before how can I buy now?

fuck off!
we're full!

It's non-viable. Central Australia is literally a deathworld, not only is it extraordinarily hard to dig, it's also significantly tectonically active, and the terrain itself is rugged with lots of miniature mountains that crop up as veins of minerals have been pushed to the surface by earthquakes.
Shit like pic related, you'll just have a fault line where the elevation of land drops by 30-50 feet, with the ridge running dozens of kilometers.

Good mining land. Completely impossible to live in sustainably though.

>mum rents out a house in QLD
>"yo mum, can I rent the house?"
>"NO, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT"
>*proceeds to rent it out to a bunch of meth addicted bogan family*
>House ends up getting fucked up, carpet destroyed, holes in walls, bathroom smashed up.
>tens of thousands worth in damage.

Youre a geologist arent ya, cunt?

Maybe we could take some of that excessive Yank artillery and put it to use before it expires.

Why are there so many "animal rights" people in aussieland?

don't give anyone any ideas, you know us burgers when we here explosives and guns you start getting our attention.

It's pretty much Mars with air and spiders

My family owned mining land when I was a kid. Plenty of gold if you were willing to dig, but trying to raise crops or livestock there just wasn't on the table. Anotehr aspect of it is that across that kind of terrain it's just straight up impossible to herd animals. The only way you could do it is with a helicopter.

if it meant colonization of central Australia, thatd be worth it.

so much untapped land.

NT is full of abos and is like some kind of post-apocalyptic universe. North QLD is a mixture of normal christcuck neocons, actual bogans, some Abos, Jap tourists (in Cairns) and in Townsville there's a couple of quarries around but I think they dug too far and hit a portal to the nigger dimension because there's more Somalis here than there are in Somalia. The nicest part of North QLD is the Atherton Tablelands. Basically 100% white, amazing climate, beautiful countryside, lots of quaint little towns, most tourists there are from within Australia, all the foreigners go to Cairns for some reason even though the tablelands is only like an hours drive away from Cairns.

>country is literally 90% desert
>why won't you take more migrants?! you have plenty of land!

Adelaide checking in
Not a Nigger
Here and Tasmania are the only places I would live. The other places are grate to visit.

Property market in australia is entirely fucked and will be for a long time. If it were to crash the economy would take a shit and no recovery for a long time. So government will do what they can to keep prices on the up
You can blame retards for putting their life savings into property instead of the market.

MFW right?

Yeah and a great bloody serpent, as the legends tell...

business idea: terraform central australia and make it livable

pretty accurate
yep. could afford a house cash but renting because its not good value.
strict regulation on borrowing... hmmmmmm i don't agree. every retard can get a mortgage. it's going to crash.

>Plenty of gold if you were willing to dig

Give me the coordinates

Pretty much, I love my mum but she's a fucking idiot.
Not the first time she has been fucked over financially because of her bad decisions.

Tazzy looks super habitable in this pic.

jews

/thread

> only the coasts are safe
Except for the sharks attacking swimmers which also climb out of the ocean to attack coastal towns up to 50 km inland. That and crocs which do something similar.

Amazing what you can learn about your own country from an Indonesian fishmarket image board.

Cunt you can literally see the 3rd degree burns from her just standing there...

Good luck user

>FULL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

That massive dark green patch is full of horrible rocks and impossibly thick forest. Although the rest of it's pretty doable.

You're probably right, if memory serves it's more hilly/mountainous though. But historically and even somewhat today it is a bitch to get through the bass straight.

It's full of incest and 10 year old drinking beer on the street though, no abbos however.

>Australia is a giant laundromat for the Chinese to wash their dirty money...sips grange.

How is Australia weaker than Texas even though Texas is 50% beaner?

Are Australians subhumans from mixing with Abos?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Yeah, I hear a y-chromosome deficiency can cause troubles with long-term planning.
My mum's done pretty well, my sister too, but you can't deny what statistics are showing about women calling the shots.
Hell I only got redpilled from other people's accounts, not any shit I had to trudge through myself. I'll crack one for ya.

Chin up m8, winter'll be over before you know it.

Politicians changing laws to allow foreign investment so they can benefit. Fucking scumbags.

>Nobody mention the fucking Cassowary
youtube.com/watch?v=nuSVLMHUkvQ

>per capita?

Fuck Sup Forums has become infested with some dumb burgers

is this gdp?
a 50% nonwhite state is the 2nd highest gdp-producing state in the US?

full to the fucking brim

god dammit you didn't even google the population of texas and australia did you?

youtube.com/watch?v=z_pzG2K5B3o

Would be interesting to know how much non whites contribute to the economy

yeah I did faggot and did the calculation and per capita we are richer than Texans. Do it yourself faggot.

You cunts are dumb as fuck.

Aus is a rough terrain for humans in general. The coast is filled with immigrants, crocodiles, sharks, jellyfish, degeneracy, and high costs. The interior is desert, snakes, gigantic spiders, and suicide.