Sup Forums has largely embraced Trump as the messiah

>Sup Forums has largely embraced Trump as the messiah
>some small elements of Sup Forums have not, for varying reasons
>they are shunned, vilified, attacked
>they are branded shills
>universal hatred
Have we anti or even neutral-Trump Sup Forumstards become.. the Jews of Sup Forums, in contrast to the true-believing Christians of /pol?

Nothing posted here is genuine
It's all just shitposting

(((pol))) may have gone full billionaire globalist worship but I will always oppose these GOP establishment shills

lol. best post i've read today.

Trump is not going to change anything but the wrapping.

We are still marching to israels war drums.

He's a kike puppet like the rest anyone who tells you otherwise is delusional

Trump's done some neocon shit (bombing Assad) but he's been pretty good on domestic issues. Bitched out on DACA, though

This.

>Messiah
Stop spitting on our lord Jesus Christ. Trump is a Caesar, the one we chose, the one we earned, the greatest scapegoat ever forged, and a brilliant shitposter

This
Kekistani faggots have overstayed there visit

DELET THIS

The man isn't the best man, but he's the best we've got. This is something Sup Forums should agree on.

No he hasn't. Trump has backtracked on immigration and the wall is looking less and less likely and more and more like a wishful dream that his base had during the election.

This doesn't sound like the sort of thing a true Sup Forumsster would say.

And you're flag indicates you are posting from the United States... and yet...

I'm going to have to ask you to sign a confession and get on this train. You're not fooling anyone. Perhaps you will be fortunate and simply re-educated.

Wall budget meeting is in August and I already mentioned him bitching out on DACA you fucking retard

look, trump is the best we're gonna get. We have a president that literally shitposts everyday and smites the fuck out of the left. You realistically can't get much better without literally electing hitler's clone.

>literally

I can tell you're a newfag.

The majority consensus is that Trump is a Zionist neocon, but he's still the best option we had, and he does a few good things (shitting on SJWs/leftist media, canceling TPP, banning Muslims, etc.)

We only seem to "support" Trump because his interests often align with ours. For instance, we hate CNN because they are a leftist/globalist media giant that brainwashes normies, and Trump's CNN tweet provides a vehicle to attack them with. There are many Reddit Magapedes here, but we see them mostly as cannon fodder for the greater meme war.

Sup Forums will always be a white nationalist board.

Save Trump

ISIS is Israel

>Sup Forums likes trump
Trump is a fucking retarded man child that just happens, through dumb luck to be stumbling in a direction that will help fix America. Hillary was a cunning political operator that was sprinting full speed ahead towards the death of America. The choice is obvious.

I don't know why exactly but hating Trump pisses me off a lot. I completely agree with your right to disagree with him but usually Trump gets hate for really asinine reasons and I can't help lashing out with vitriol.

Like the Syria thing, its so annoying because its not even that bad and wasn't even Trumps fault but somehow we are supposed to get into a land war in Syria and treat chemical weapon attacks like oh well, just needed to stop ISIS woopadedoop.

Or they make fun of him not keeping Carrier and Ford jobs in the USA when he did legitimately all he could save for create a Communists solution to force them to stay.

Or he is supposed to do some giant 100billion dollar program to find anyone even remotely not American and ship them to Mexico. Mexico which is already the #1 most dangerous place to live.

Just stuff like that pisses me off. I think the only legit criticism I have heard is that he is so divisive and trolly that he can't get any alliances done. Thats okay.

True Sup Forums oldfags hate Trump because it gets people riled up

>Drumpf is just a dummy who is accidentally doing one or two things right.
Does it suck being as gay as you are, or are you at the point where your faggotry is a source of pride?

Just because he wanted the Jew vote and wants shekels doesn't mean he's a Zionist, deep inside he hates the Jew.

>ayyy lmao I sure am glad trump put all of the same jews who blew up the economy in 2008 in his cabinet
reddit is what you were looking for user

>Nothing posted here is genuine
>It's all just shitposting
>Trump is the best we got.
tip o' the fedora for second place shitpost

People that hate America hate Trump.

All of his grandchildren are going to be/are Jewish.

>that
why? man up, back to school.
/thread

>some small elements of Sup Forums have not, for varying reasons
>they are shunned, vilified, attacked
>they are branded shills

Yeah no, not quite. Your post is textbook shill frustration. There are legitimate qualms about Trump, and the "God Emperor" shit is mostly just for fun, but it's easy to spot someone that is griping with a facet of Trump, and someone who is feeling for an opening to drive a wedge between supporters and him.

For one, Hillary was never a real option, so even if you dont like a single thing he's done, you glow in the dark when you question if there was ever an alternative to trump. Second giveaway is complaining about being labeled a shill. We come here to shit post, and you come here to persuade, so when you're incapable of doing so, you get irritated. Someone who isn't shilling doesn't give a single fuck about being called a shill. It's a dead give away for mindset and reason for being here. Someone who isn't shilling just leaves if their opinions and positions become outliers, it's only folks attempting culture change that use the label as another opportunity to enact culture change.

Also, saged, and get the fuck out, thanks!