My first Sup Forums post!

Can't say that I wasn't inspired by the recent outpouring of "love" for ole CNN.

Ole kill yourself

fuck off newfag

Hey there OP glad to have you TURN BACK TURN BACK NOW THIS PLACE WILL CONSUME YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL. YOU DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THIS OP SO TURN BACK WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

Please refrain from posting until you can resist the urge to celebrate your own post.

beat it faggot

Welcome, based pede. Don't listen to the poster above me, he's just le edgy Sup Forums kid. We've been making dank memes and collaborating with some posters from the_donald the past day or two and it's been terrific. If you can, maybe get some more guys from reddit, facebook, discord, youtube, etc. to come over so we can defeat CNN together in a more organized fashion.
Shadilay, brother.

Good post.

good job op keep it up ignore the shills

Pretty sure that's a ricky-martin line
Ole ole ole!

Lurk more faggot

soon...

Lurk more faggot!

Hitler was the last hope for European people's survival, and he lost.

Please lurk more, and don't take up the forums with this stuff

Why don't you both fuck off to >>>/reddit/ and suck each other's cock?
6/10, I replied

an hero, fresh fish

Jesus christ you fucking sound like a reddit pleb showing off their new pommeranian or however you spell that stupid pointless fucking squirrel looking dog. Just fuck off, nobody wants you here.

Lurk moar fucking faggot.

>Anonymous (ID: /aGpxTfw) 07/05/17(Wed)23:36:27 No.132565043▶
> (OP)
> Hey there OP glad to have you TURN BACK TURN BACK NOW THIS PLACE WILL CONSUME YOUR MIND BODY AND SOUL. YOU DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THIS OP SO TURN BACK WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE.

His words are truth OP. This works its way into every part of you and then never forgive you a moment's respite. Whether you are rich are poor, white or subhuman, you will not be able to resist. Turn back while you still have a chance. Don't even allow yourself to lurk anymore.

Unironically this.

You're here forever.

Make the decision between living hell and normiedom now before it's too late.

Welcome to mothers basement.

Yo check this out!

Fresh meat

Please, listen to this man. You don't want to be here. You will lose your job, stay unemployed forever, lose friends because they don't think like you, and all for a laugh. Please, think of your future

My man, reminder that you're here forever now
And no, going on another chan 4 years from now doesn't count

get out while there's still time

digits of truth

Instead of cutting myself... I come to Sup Forums

G8 B8 M8

6996 and hive mind fuggin chegged

Hey OP have you ever heard of 'Lucky Larry Silverstein' before?

What the fuck do you want, newfag?

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN NEWFAG

You should really try cutting yourself again

Wow.

Shadilay fellow Pede!

I'm glad to see there are more of us posting here lately. We really need to put our differences aside and come together right now to stop the Globalists. I don't get the hate for our Domreddit on here. We recognize pol's accomplishments in the Meme War. You all need to recognize ours. We singlehandedly got President Trump elected. Our powers combined will be unstoppable.

Here, have this Ultra Rare Pepe as a sign of peace between us!

I've been enough time here to know this ironic (since the elections) Good night pedes!

Kill it with fire

black people run fast because they have more fast-twitch muscle fiber

and crime

great!

OP, other posters in this thread have already said this but...

You really need to leave. This place is hell on earth. Do you have any idea how painful it is to know that the holocaust was greatly exaggerated? Sup Forums comes from really knowing the truth. Once you realize what you've learned for the past 20 years was exaggerated truths you will regret this.

OP PLEASE FUCKING TURN BACK NOW.

I am not a troll. I am literally drunkposting right now, and you need to know...

I'd give anything for the innocence that the jews were just a highly persecuted group who did nothing wrong.

I'd love to realize that Drumpf was wrong and just a big fat phoney.

Once you realize some basic truths the rest will become more readily available.

I'd love to genuinely believe whites weren't being actively genocided (they are).

I'd love to believe we were just helping these poor stupid minorities...

I'd love to believe that a globalist pedophile ring wasn't controlling the world...

literally kill yourself
sage

lurk more

This 100% serious.
Sup Forums is an addiction that will cause your friends to hate you and family to not talk to you. You will take the red pill and life will become a hellish mix of loneliness and disgust.
Take the blue pill and stay happy. Wish I could. :(

>that id
kek
Also OP it's seemingly innocent shit like that that makes it feel worth coming here but honestly man LEAVE THIS BOARD. WHEN WE TELL YOU TO FUCK OFF TO REDDIT ITS BECAUSE WE'RE TRYING TO SPARE YOU FROM THE PAIN OF THE RED PILL. THE REAL RED PILL, NOT THAT PUA SHIT.
Read the screencaps people have posted LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

I've been here for 13 years.

Leave now.

Welcome, faggot

You might think this is a joke newbro... but take it from me, it isnt. Leave. Leave while you still can. Once you start taking in the red pills, there is no going back. ever.

consider yourself warned.

I kek'd, wish I could b8 this gr8
Anyway:
Sorry sweetie, it's over for DRUMPF.
That CNN meme was made by a literal racist.

it really isnt a joke a its soul crushing
see

Just go make white babies

It's not too late for you to save yourself. I've been stuck on this goddamn website for 11 years. Don't be like me.

Abomination, but not gay

SAGE

Kys Newfag. You obviously didn't read the rules before posting. Lurk more

I like it.
Have a OG that I just made.

fantastic. forces people to look at isis propeganda and laugh at CNN at the same time. tweet it

ye tweeted it @cnn.