There is NO hard proof that illegal immigration is bad for America. They're just doing the jobs no Americans want to do

There is NO hard proof that illegal immigration is bad for America. They're just doing the jobs no Americans want to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wanted-Workers-Unraveling-Immigration-Narrative/dp/0393249018
youtube.com/watch?v=ctrLrhrXB1M
fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf
thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2013/pdf/sr133.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pay for my slave labor goy

>They're doing jobs
HA!

This is a slide thread, please move along

spic immigration is axiomatically bad

fuck off beaner

It is gringo, we will import our bad habits and terrible cultural vices. don't let me in or I'll rape you and kill you. we clear gringo? good. have a good night. :)

KYS brownie

sageru

Stop referring to these HUMAN DREAMERS as "illegal immigration" you fucking dehumanizing bigot!

Other then all the rape in Europe
And the impending collapse of the welfare states

ALL humans are illegal. Get the fuck off of Earth. NOW.

Now we are talking. I like this UN gringo.

kys

I had to hire white kids, fucking white kids for 15$ an hour instead of giving a family of 5 1$ per barrel full.

-california man

College admission competition. It's competitive enough. Now I have to compete with some greasy wetbacks?
>hurr durr my family's poor we crossed a river

Sorry Yahood. Officially btfo.

-(((california man)))

Oh yes there is. Read, or read reviews of, George J Borjas' book "We Wanted Workers" -- amazon.com/Wanted-Workers-Unraveling-Immigration-Narrative/dp/0393249018

It was just hard to measure how bad, but he found ways. It's way worse than you'd have thought. So sorry illegal ICE-fodder, no, you're not good for the country.

>There is NO hard proof that slave are bad for America. They're just doing the jobs no Americans want to do.
Democrats, t. 1840

> and there is NO hard proof that illegal immigrants are doing the jobs no Americans want to do

oh they really want to be good citizens and not just pillage while they turn the US into mexishithole 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=ctrLrhrXB1M

Texas is going to sue the federal govt for Trump (hopefully it'll be found to be, illegally) allowing Dreamers not to be deported.

It is wrong it is counter productive to the economy.

>I'm so fucking retarded I'm competing academically with spics who can't even speak English.
wow you sure got me there

So you are saying illegal alien immigrants aren't human. Racist.

this

>I'm so fucking retarded I don't even get the basics
He meant that competing with retards is 'lowering the bar' in competition, therefore bad for America. No strive for excellence, just mediocrity.

You don't get good in 100m dash by competing against fat spics who you can beat anyway.

blacks used to do those jobs you idiot because they were unskilled labor jobs

now they have to rely on welfare because beaners will do the jobs for pennies

Bitch I got into UCLA and it's filled with wetbacks. Can only imagine what's going on at state schools. How bout ya do some resarch b4 talking out ya ass there m8y ;)

Lower end state schools, that is.

fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf
thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2013/pdf/sr133.pdf

b8 sage

>They're just doing the jobs no Americans want to do.
(((They))) always forget to finish that phrase
They're just doing the jobs no Americans want to do for at that wage.

Illegal immigration is bad. The mouth breathers that say other wise are the reason the alt-right retards exist. If you want more landscapers then just allow more people in legally, retards. To do otherwise is just the subsidization of the Mexican economy, not the USA economy.

>doing the jobs no Americans want to do

You mean doings jobs that you won't do. That's all this means. Have fun being worthless for the rest of your life because you think mowing the lawn or changing some spark plugs is too dirty or hard.

Spics bleed all our safety net programs dry, contribute nothing, add unwanted criminality and drug cartel connections, and in general detract from daily life for whites

Imagine having 10s of millions of people here and still not being a significant part of the economy. How shit tier are these people?