G20 in Hamburg

So, Trump is going to land in Hamburg in a few hours.

I can't find out which part of the ministry is responsible for the choice of the location but they these individuals should be sued and fired.

Hamburg has always been the main base of the Social democrats, a city that is thoroughly red.
The Antifa there is extremely active and well organized.

Why the hell would anyone in their right minds make the summit happen there?
It is given that many people will be injured and there will be millions in property damage.

Some voices say that the Bundestag want to make it hard for Trump, Putin and Erdogan.

All luxury hotels in the city refused to house Trump and his delegation so they have to stay in the "white house" of the Hamburg senate.

The police is not amused at all. They have to manage 30 protests in narrow streets for days.
Even a make shift container jail was build for 5mil. € in order to detain aggressors.

What do you think? Is it a political chess turn by Merkel or just plain incompetence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vf5kiOGgTL4[embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=9vpbEcQ3xq4
youtube.com/watch?v=IiQQFbk-JA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmk4o9RQZzM
youtube.com/watch?v=R4YfzY5eqOY
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXo_0xuFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=FUa6Ac2Qdiw
youtube.com/watch?v=6q0QX2drHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmyz7v01uWU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666216/Police-protesters-clash-ahead-G20-summit-Germany.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DwJ8_W11tYs
youtube.com/watch?v=WUJFXJybp-k
youtube.com/watch?v=plAYx43Ne_M
youtube.com/watch?v=TEN7t1lQuM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll be cool to see the suv's chop a crowd in half with the miniguns if the secret service gets worried

Political suicidal chess move of makrela the hitler loving cunt.

How long you gonna follow orders of psychopaths germans?

What is your next move? Getting pushed against the wall till you start building death camps again?

Will those death camps be for your guests or you gonna build it for yourself letting your guests gas you?

Hope we will build wall between Poland and fascist shitland we share a border with.
Would be better for rest of world if germany would never exist - starting wars since thousand years, two world wars... Why germs can't just move to the moon or somewhere they will not interfere with humans?

>All luxury hotels in the city refused to house Trump and his delegation
What the fuck?

Based Pollack.

>Why germs can't just move to the moon or somewhere they will not interfere with humans?
Who says we didn't?

Commie riots only make us stronger.

I hope his meeting with the taco president goes swell. Good luck señor Trump!

fucking german scum deserve to be nuked

Be happy we annually spend 12.000.000.000 on your post soviet shithole Vladek.

He's in poland to deliver a speech first, then G20. why lie OP and say he lands in a few hours?

sounds petty. i expect no less from a middle eastern nation.

G19 without Saudi Arabia

Nothing a few hundred rubber bullets can't solve

I endorse this based pol message and encourage the kraut/pol border wall

>All luxury hotels in the city refused to house Trump and his delegation so they have to stay in the "white house" of the Hamburg senate.
Source?

Its politcal chess

Third time's the charm eh Hans, can't wait until you get DRESDEN'D again, that was a good time

Weapons, including grenade launchers, were stolen form military amouries in Portugal last week.
Saudi Arabia is not coming to G20
7/7/17 is the day of a G20 Conference
7/7/17 is 5777 in the years of the Jewish calendar
The first half of the day will be, in their time, 5777 days since 9/11
There will be bombings, international tensions will boil up.
On August 21, day of the solar eclipse, the first war will be declared.
By September 23, a WWIII will have erupted.
See you then.

Nice comic man, do you have more? xdddddd

>All luxury hotels in the city refused to house Trump and his delegation so they have to stay in the "white house" of the Hamburg senate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guess this is what happens when you act like an unlikable fucking prick all the time and reject your European allies in favour of fucking Muslim terrorist shits. How's that foreign policy working out, Amerilards? Feel "respected" yet? I'm sure Mohammad ibn Mohammed will give you guys a nice goat as a gift!

...what the fuck?

Yep, hope hamburg burns.

Tin hats are my favorite too

Source is a TV report by the ARD.

Are you mad poorfag?

No, are you?

>Burger King goes to Hamburg, the ancestral homelands of his people

This will awaken the Final Autism

At least you have it compiled neatly.

It might considering all the weapons antifags brought.
>Fire extinguishers filled with flammable liquids.

Is this your pathetic cucked nation's way of opposing the mighty American God-Emperor?

How cute. Reminds med of niggers/leftists in America.
>"We're gonna oppose those evil right-wingers by destroying the fuck out of our own cities!"

And they will blame it on trump

When did you hear this? Any printed sources? Our media will absolutely love this story.

>Our media will absolutely love this story.
"Red" in Germany means "Blue" in US. Hamburg is an antifa hive, our media wouldn't cover it unless the rioters are attacked.

do they hate money?

They will cover the fact that hotels are shutting out trump, if true.

Is this even real news? Either way, they're German. They don't care about making money, just giving gibs.

This is going to be great. Germany supposedly has judges and jails set up and sentencing ready in three hours for any protesters arrested.

Remember, the US is the police state.

How does that make us a police state? It wont be enough desu

>being this ass mad
lel

They didn't reject him for political reasons. Apparently the Four Seasons doesn't have enough free rooms and the Secret Service isn't revealing the new location.

Well, in addition to making "hate speech" online a crime, it's more like thought police. I don't know any other country that has trials completed in hours after an arrest.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO
THE PLOT THICKENS
youtu.be/vf5kiOGgTL4[embed]
>Bogdanof
BOG BOG BOG

>Well, in addition to making "hate speech" online a crime, it's more like thought police.
As much as I agree that this is not ok, it's still not a police state.
>I don't know any other country that has trials completed in hours after an arrest.
That's German Efficiency™ for you. Honestly I don't see a problem with that?

based poland

germans are worse than jews

Doesn't seem like they can get a fair trial if they're tried in a few hours.

How long do you expect a trial for something like that to last?
>We have these witnesses saying you threw a bottle at police. How do you plead?
>Guilty? Pay this fine.
>Not guilty? Well these people say otherwise. Pay this fine.

I fully agree that it is retarded to do the G20 in Hamburg. I lived in Hamburg for years (moved to a smaller town a while ago to avoid seeing so much assholes everyday) and the city ALWAYS has leftist chimp outs. God damn I didn't even live in the center and STILL had a big chimpout right in front of my balcony one weekend. Shit was cash, got a bottle of Jack and enjoyed the show. But still prooves how stupid it is to do G20 in Hamburg. The usual chimpouts are "only" about small topics like some nationalist gahtering. Just imagine how they will explode NOW. One part of the city is basically a leftist fortress, called Sternschanze, with the Rote Flora, a occupied "cultural gathering center" right in the middle. They are preparing something big. There are even threats to cut of the whole city from eletricity and there were already arson attacks on trains. It will be a fun weekend.

Saudi Arabia is represented by a minister.
So it is still G20, wether you like it or not.

btw I'm from Hamburg (now live close)
AMA

They decides to do it there because the Antifa have no power. If they would want to they could force a g20 summit in aleppo. Not doing it in hamburg because of safety concerns is to admit that merkel cant control her country. Antifa are just a bunch of retards in black hoodies. What did they ever do ? They are annoying at best.

I love Trump how can one man be so based senpai

G20's and other world leader gatherings are usually timed to or the locations line up with cosmic events or constellations. I remember hearing about this on the Art Bell coast to coast spooky radio program, driving home from college. this was 20 years ago...i cant remember the source, but it was very interesting to look at all the past events and see how they lined up with different planetary alignments, constellations or other cosmic events.

I always hear ANTIFAgs are backed by politicians and police can't touch them, which it doesn't seem like they do.

yesterday already had some degenerate demos and some attacks on the police, pic related

I know Sundays has older Art Bell episodes.
You can probably look up what is happening on 7/7.

see tinfoils

The fuck are they covered in? Filthy fucking peasants.

Build that wall!

>hamburg
>tfw don't have a burger on me right now

They covered themselves in grey colored powder (the same stuff just on festivals, just grey) to symbolize the zombification of the working class or some shit.. Usual stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vpbEcQ3xq4

This is what is happening atm mostly. Some people getting detained, police showing strength.

Here some impressions from the small demos that already took place:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiQQFbk-JA4

i fucking love poland

Fuck Mike Myers about to kill a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmk4o9RQZzM

some more impressions.
but this is just prequel shit, mostly normies.
the "schwarze block" will arrive today.
hardcore antifa. pic related.

5777 days after 9/11
year is 5777 in jewish calender
jews run g20

the jews prophecy is that the jewish messiah will arrive this year before october.

Okay, I don't like Trump, but that's because I hate government in general, hated Hillary equally so. But c'mon, give the man a right to apeak, he is a human being so he has as much rights as the fuckers exiling him. Fucking SJW's are like the the thought police from 1984 because CANT HAVE ANY FREEDOM OF SPEECH IT GOES AGAINST OUR AGENDA.

They already burned some Porsches, too.
because muh bad capitalism and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4YfzY5eqOY

checked

Hopefully secret service kills many Germans

Have you seen the reports about the weapons police confiscated, among others self made flame throwers?
I hope the burn their own faces off

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXo_0xuFB0
>dat euro techno though

Why do germans like techno so much?

Are they trying to stage an assassination before the entire world?

Here, have a small clash, too:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUa6Ac2Qdiw

Please I wish macron get shot by antifa or else if anything happen...

CHAD is fucking SLUTS on COP CARS while you sit home and MASTURBATE to CHINESE CARTOONS

Witnesses can falsify testimony. That's jew tactic #1 (see the Holocaust). Such a quick trial does not give the defendant time to assemble evidence to defend himself.

Self made flame throwers? .. Holy, no didn't hear that.
Only that they towed some water gun the leftists had organized to fire on police.

While we are talking about water guns:
youtube.com/watch?v=6q0QX2drHiY

God.. Those ppl like pic related...

youtube.com/watch?v=Xmyz7v01uWU

>5:55

jokes aside it is kind of nice to see such a flock of white people, even if they're ok with committing ethno-cultural suicide

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666216/Police-protesters-clash-ahead-G20-summit-Germany.html

"Bottles and cans (Fire extinguishers) Presumed to be filled with flammable liquid"

For lighting fun peaceful bonfires, rite guise?

Please let this happen

Shit looks and sounds basically like a gay parade.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwJ8_W11tYs

He is beautiful and diverse, isn't he?

god if only we could get like 20 shades tanner then go there and LARP as a Syrian, i bet those women's legs would open up before you even arrived

>My Pussy Grabs Back

Gross

Obviously they can demand a revision or postpone the trial by not accepting the public defender.

Fire extinguishers (the irony) filled with flammables.

well, that the heck, has to be expected from the Antifa scum, here in Germany they are extremely active, sometimes even given a free pass by the media. Whenever there's even the slightest hint of a right-wing activity, media blows it out of proportion, like the torching down of refugee centers, which more often than not (Imagine my fucking shock) have been torched by the refugees themselves, either through stupidity or just in order to harm each other. And then you got the leftist bunch. "Oh no those are autonomous leftists, those aren't radicals, you dang Nazi!". Though as of now, the general opinion seems to slowly swing towards a more realistic depiction of the radical leftists as such, But the damage has already been done.

Maybe this will end like the Cologne and people start to wake up as to what the current political climate is doing to our country.

The jewish Messiah was already on earth once, his name was Jesus Christ. He won't return until the appointed time to defeat Satan at the battle of Armageddon. If someone does happen to appear during their prophevy timeline, it will be the Anti Christ, not the messiah and time will be short. Do not fall for the false gods.

when does trump give his poland speech?

Hosting G20 summits in cities is retarded in general. Last time it was in Toronto, we spent $1 billion for 2 fucking days. Mass protests everywhere, enormous security costs.

For a tiny fraction of the price, they could book out a cruise liner for a couple days and have zero protests out on the open ocean, without sacrificing luxury and all that other bullshit.

comfy live stream, just arriving

youtube.com/watch?v=WUJFXJybp-k

Wow. They are working for the very people they think they are protesting against. Sad !

awesome. thx dude. What do you think is gonna happen between trump and putin?

ah my pardon, fake live.

>Putin, Trump, Trudeau, Juncker, Merkel, Xi, Erdogan, and Duterte in the same room

This will be fucking astounding.

this will be live as soon as people start to arrive in hamburg, don't know when this will be:
youtube.com/watch?v=plAYx43Ne_M

>Why the hell would anyone in their right minds make the summit happen there?
>It is given that many people will be injured and there will be millions in property damage.

Because ANTIFA is controlled opposition of the ((((global banking elites)))) to justify a police state.

jew ash

ah, here some of the weapons are exhibited:
youtube.com/watch?v=TEN7t1lQuM8

>or just plain incompetence?
>Implying it all isn't part of the plan

What pisses me off is that almost all of the protesters are white, young, look either gay as fuck, unemployed or fucking weak.
Can't fucking wait for Europe to finally crash and burn, shit's ridiculous.

czeched