Why the us hates mexicans

mexican people are warm and
>mexicans helped the us Manufacturing in the the world war II
>Mexican Air Force Helped Liberate the Philippines
>the us stoled almost the half of mexico in 1848
>the us is basically built by blacks and now by mexicans
>mexicans that live in CALIFORNIA OR TEXAS are often told they are illegal, even tho that was mexico s land
>mexico provides electricity and help border states in cases of drought such as arizona
>americans say that the drug problem is from mexico,in spite of the fact that the us has a fucking big problem with crackheads, over 22mill of americans consume drugs:.......if there is no custumer there is no deal
>a sevear number of brainwashed bitches belive what mainstream media tell em,
mexico is not a fucking drought land with a bunch of cactuses and filled with drugs...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chapultepec
youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE
youtube.com/watch?v=NfwNTK8c1Go
latintimes.com/world-war-1-strange-facts-how-mexico-almost-made-alliance-germany-against-us-196357
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the "wannabe trailer trash" from this type of sites hate us.
Most normal americans like us, to go even further... Most normal functional individuals don't go around hating others based on their nationality, that's usually the job for the ignorant, alienated minorities.

2/10 Slide thread. Elicited a reply.

Why do Mexicans """"""love"""""" Mexico so much that they desperately want to leave and will risk their very lives to do so? Why is Mexico so amazing that they literally cry, moan, and wail upon threat of being forced to go home? Who wouldn't want these people to come and enrich America the way they've enriched their own country?

Also, California and Texas were trying to leave Mexico. Texas had it's own money and considered itself a sovereign nation when it became a state. Just more Mexicans who wanted to leave Mexico to be Americans. They wanted it so badly that they were willing to kill and die for it. Which they did.

i have no fucking idea but americans are retards

No one can take Mexico seriously, and for good reasons. It feels me both with cringe and contempt when mexicans try their mediocre best to project mexico as a nation worthy of respect. Clean your room, fucking indios.

:( We are autist ok

Death Train yourself.....

should have never gave the rest of mexico back to you wetbacks.

What about all those slaves in South America?
What about all those walls in South America?

#BuildtheMoat

the poeple that migrate to the us are usually from the south of mexico where the economy is bad and often are related to crime, and the people that bed not to be deported is cuz they already lived their most llife in the us, now days
More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated to the us since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. do your research :)

>Why do Mexicans """"""love"""""" Mexico so much that they desperately want to leave and will risk their very lives to do so?
Its mostly unintelligent south americans and very few mexians that would risk their lives to go to your ugly country, and once they're at the US they say they're from here to not be disrespected.

>Why is Mexico so amazing that they literally cry, moan, and wail upon threat of being forced to go home? Who wouldn't want these people to come and enrich America the way they've enriched their own country?
Most of them won't come back because of how hard it was for them to arrive in the first place

no way your math is correct.

I tried to google Mexican geniuses but?
You guys at least reinvent the lawn mower yet?

u dont know shit, your fucking comment is based on a dumb american movie or mainstream media
first do your research atleast

If Mexicans hate Europeans so much quit speaking Spanish.

We didnt steal it either. We kicked your asses 3x........ That's kinda how everyone rolled before fags came along.

White Tribe homie

You guys are the kidnap capitol of the world and have held that title for decades. Fuck off spics.

>why are u talking about slavery in south america, mexico is in north america, are u really that stupid?baka
>as i said,most of the immigration comes from the south of mexico, and countries from the center of america(honduras,salvador etc), so your telling me that we should not put a fucking wall to atleast decrease migration to your country, are u really that stupid?

>south americans
fake news

half are mexicans, half central americans

I don't hate Mexicans.
I hate people who break the law and take advantage of social programs intended for our loved ones.
This argument of yours is all over the place, strawman'd out the ass. Get fresh pasta.

>mexico is not a fucking drought land with a bunch of cactuses and filled with drugs...

Then stay there.

we dont hate europeans, that shit is only yours, arrogants fucks

i live here i dont have the need like some other mexicans, i also hate people that break the laws and take advantage of poeple inneed
im not saying that illegal immigration is good, are u really that stupid,baka

>Mexican Air Force
kek

i love mexicans when they stay in mexico

And your answer is based on pancreatic emotions, argue your points for mexico and convince the world our shithole is worth their time. Until then, you are not worth mine. Also, learn to write fucking savage.

>if there is no custumer there is no deal

This right here, this is the biggest problem with spics.

You people have no moral backbone whatsoever. I've seen it first hand. You see a bike laying around, you steal it. Then you justify the act by saying "it's a good lesson for the one who left it, if it wasn't there i wouldn't have stolen it!" You're just reprehensible, awful excuses of human beings and you're all lazy in your morals.

>ey gringo if u didnt do the drugs then i wouldnt be selling them to you cabron :))))

A spic sees no problem selling drugs to old people, young people, sick people, whatever. He thinks he is just supplying a service. Basically a fucking opportunist, a vulture. Spics use the same logic and reasoning for human trafficking, gun running, cartel murders, everything. They just refuse to accept they're doing anything wrong, it's the customer buying my poison that's in the wrong, I am just hanging around trying to make a living by selling your children heroin, I'm not doing anything wrong!

You all make me fucking sick. The Spanish fucking the natives and making that mestizo mutant underclass of a country you call Mexico was a genetic experiment to see how far you can corrupt white European genes, yet not totally transform them into ape beasts from Africa. In this way the Spaniards created an entire race of half-whites, with a little bit higher IQ than blacks, but none of the reasoning skills of whites. You're all goddamn abominations and the day can't come soon enough when we are rid of you brown dwarfs.

Maybe you should be more specific if you don't want to be misunderstood.

do your research, we help the us in the world war II with Escuadrón 201 and also bombing german submarines that passed near to us/mexico,

Yeah, and the rest of the times the usa asked for our help we clinged to our coward non interventionism and expect to be treated as allies. This shit is like a marriage, in health as in illness, mexico needs to stop whining and bootstrap the fuck up.

im not trying to convince anyone, im just giving facts, if your arrogant ass cant handle it, then get the fuck out of here, also learn to write english, it is disgusting homie

best post!

Burgers have all the reasons to be skeptical about mexicans, its your own fault. Its more dangerous than some middle eastern cunts for fuk sake

Why lie? Public spaces filled with trash, REAL street harassment for women, no good jobs, being fucked by the US of A while our economy and poverty increases, dont deny our fate user, mexicans were made ignorant and stupid since like 70+ years ago, instead of trying to convince a bunch of neets into thinking otherwise, go read a book.

Get back to cleaning my toilets you fucking subhumans

Agreed I don't hate anyone inherently. Most of my experiences with Mexicans have been positive, but a few seem really pissed off about something.

His English is better than yours, friendo.

We don't hate Mexicans. They have strong family values.

Preach brother, we need to be honest otherwise we will never stop being a subpar country.

Her hair was violating the NAP.

It's bad, but no so bad, if you're lucky and have enough money you could live a normal and peaceful life, mainstream media got you stuck in 2009 my friend.

There's noting worse than a self-hating faggot.

>What about all those walls in South America?
??

We don't hate you, it's all politics in Washington.

>money, normal life

Tell that to the victims of extorsion, kidnapping, murder. Julio Cesar chavez' brother, espn commentator's sister, the list goes on. Stop lying to yourself, be honest and don't try to normalize the cancer of senseless violence in mexico.

You'd be fine if you stayed where you belong.

Spics are barely above nogs in their behavior over here.

And your argument is?

hahahahahahahahahaha
>a spic sees no problem selling drugs to old people, young people, sick people
homie have u seen those fucking ghettos in chicago, detroit,atlanta
america is not a fucking holy land
it is filled with alot of mental illnes, school shooters and gang bangers
>most of you make me sick, god damn abominations that killed 1300 kids per year cuz stupid guns laws
>you fucking aproved slavery, we didnt
are we the abominations here?

whites don't hate successful Japs or Koreans.

If you were successful and stayed in your own place we wouldn't hate you.

But you're not successful and you infest us and bring your failure to us. And white genetic aesthetics and genotypes need to be maintained.

>mexicans helped the us Manufacturing in the the world war II
No, Mexico nearly joined the Axis during both WW1 and WW2.
>Mexican Air Force Helped Liberate the Philippines
So did the Hue monkeys
Mexico lost a war. and lost their country forever along with it.
No it was built by White Christians
>mexicans that live in CALIFORNIA OR TEXAS are often told they are illegal, even tho that was mexico s land
Not your land anymore.
>mexico provides electricity and help border states in cases of drought such as arizona
And the US is forced to process the sewer water from Mexico's side of the boarder because you just dump it in to the river like Pajeet.
>americans say that the drug problem is from mexico,in spite of the fact that the us has a fucking big problem with crackheads, over 22mill of americans consume drugs:.......if there is no custumer there is no deal
Circular logic is for dumb people.
>a sevear number of brainwashed bitches belive what mainstream media tell em, mexico is not a fucking drought land with a bunch of cactuses and filled with drugs...
It is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chapultepec
youtube.com/watch?v=SwS6OkgUXKE

How bad did NAFTA fuck Mexico? I work with a guy who said they ripped up farm land to build factories and then a bunch of companies left Mexico for India and other places with cheaper labor. is any of that true?

This is why you can't reason with mexicans. The fetid stench of patriotism numbs their feeble mind.

Well i did not knew that
and yes, my view of mexico was fed by media 100%

We hate them becuase of pic related

>White genetics and aesthetics.

Bitch please. Too many faggots on this board cry about theit precious genes but are far from a prime specimen. Playing video games and bitching about your women getting taken isn't going to stop your women from getting taken.

because all your impoverished shitskin indios are flooding over the border, and the upper classes don't care because then they're no longer Mexico's problem

Why don't you fucks address the REAL issue: CHICANOS
>Parents work really hard all their lives to have a better live in US
>Instead of respecting their homeland, cry about how proud they are from being from Mexico, a country they don't know nothing about
They are scum, almost as bad as niggers.

>muh california and texas was mexico
Get over it, fag. That's like selling your house and then crying 100 years later that your family used to own the house.

I hate Canadians.

The media and the local left have been blowing problems out of porportion. Most of the people you see on the news were into illegal shit or had a relative into drug trafficking.

There are 12 million Mexican immigrants out of 42 million immigrants in America (Center for Immigration Studies). Mexican immigration has slowed while middle eastern immigration is on the rise.

pretty much. all those mestizos waving Mexicans flags at immigration rallies don't help either.

you clearly do not live in a border state. there are way more Mexicans here now than when I was a kid.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Sinaloa assholes are a problem. We have them all over AZ. Crying about how great their shithole home is while fucking shit up here with their "buchonas" and scorpion drug dealing bullshit.

This is stupid, you're basically saying "yes, mexico is a lawless land where you can murder someone no questions asked!" only because they might be (and they might as well be) criminals. The point stands, there is no rule of law in Mexico yet mexicans try to spin it as "well, what are you gonna do, life goes on, visit us!".

Pathetic.

we failed you :(

Urban decay it's a thing, though I don't know the context of that side of los angeles.

Jealous much?

I'm in Tempe AZ. Born in southwest NM.

Did you know that the richest people of Mexico live on streets you haven't even seen right? Being middle class and low class means to deal with all of that shit, did anyone investigate anything of that violence? Coincidences, proof like they do on Sup Forums? Obviously not, that joke of "hispachan" the spanish version of Sup Forums is full of lazy dumbasses that won't go any further than making fun of normies, our own people makes us stupid since we start our education, and instead of learning, we are being kept stupid, if you wanna blame this on "green gos" it's your fucking problem, I do care for Mexico.

Mexico was suppose to be the wall with South America and millions of migrants and we pay them billions every year. We don't hate you. Some do. We just see you as one big failure now we have to build an actual wall to replace you.

>It is normal for people to be decapitated and dismembered daily by narcos
My friend your problems are not being blown out of proportion by anyone. They are being downplayed by you.

I don't hate Mexicans I just want them to stay in Mexico

I guess that's why they're littering in our National Parks.

ding ding ding

Ah, fellow Jordan Petersonian.
Let's rescue our fathers of the belly of the whale

Not at all. I make good money. I'm happy with my appearance and all I've ever dated are pretty white girls. I don't seek them out specifically, it just happens.

Mexico only held what's now-U.S. land, at the most, for 24 years. In California, they only had a small Garrison of troops to protect people since they were mostly Spaniards and Indians. Most of these people wanted to live under the U.S. government. And Mexico only held half of California, btw.

It's that attitude which causes many of us to despise Mexicans. Living in CA, I see Mexicans as dirty cockroaches who make up excuses to live here. It was only your land by default, and you signed your land over to us anyways. That also tells me a Mexican's word isn't worth shit.

tl;dr keep your nasty brown ass in your own country, and quit making excuses to live off the white man.

Gotta agree, other user has better english than you friend. While your writing is mostly intact, there's still some obvious newbie mistakes with subject-verb agreement. Nice try tho.

Because you're low IQ scum, your country is shit and has tons of crime and you send over your shit people 30% of Mexicans live in the US they need to be sent back

What do you do for a living? Do you have a degree or work in a skilled trade?

Your country is a convenient scapegoat for problems that realistically are caused by both US and Mexican policies

Also
Get over it
Wrong, the US was built by Irish, Germans, and Anglos
Keyword "WAS", Juan. Mexicans who moved there after the war haven't any claim to the land, fuck you and fuck off

First of all:

>Mexicans were only a tiny part of the US at the time. Most industry was in the Northeast and Great Lakes. Mexico only provided some migrant workers and oil.
>But it was mostly US and Flip blood and toil.
>Conquered. And we have had it and owned it longer than Mexico did. Not to mention they were in REVOLT against Mexico...
>No. It was built by, maintained by, and forged by Whites.
>Many are. Many aren't. It's not Mexico's land, Juan.
>And?
>The coke has to come from somewhere...
>It's actually far, far worse.

It is indeed not a drought land. I respect Mexico in some manner, and think Mexicans have done at least some good for America. There are, however, too many here, too many illegally here.

The main issue is that you come into the country, and don't join into it. The US isn't Mexico. Become American, become a citizen, speak English or GTFO back to where you came from.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfwNTK8c1Go

we did help the us with manufacturing
The geographical position of Mexico directly in the United States and the global crisis facing the world in Mexico and a strategic plan for the supply and security of the United States. The American productive force was incomplete, and international trade hampered; Mexico had a "bargaining power" with the United States and was obliged to produce products that it previously imported.32 The country had natural resources indispensable for the war industry - copper, zinc, graphite, minerals, silver, cattle, beer and Products Which increased their exports and stimulated their development. Rafael Velázquez explains the profound economic influence that the war had in the following paragraph:

In the period of study, Mexican exports doubled; The industry grew, agriculture developed and credits were secured for infrastructure works. At the beginning of the world war, Mexico exports 788.7 million current pesos; At the end of the war the amount was 1357 million. In 1939 a third of Mexican exports were sent to Europe, and a United States correspondence accounted for 60% of all of them. By 1945 only 2% are sold to Europe and more than 90% sold to the United States; The rest went to Latin America. In 1939 there were approximately 480 million dollars; By 1945 there had been almost 600 million increase. Of the new investments, 65% were of US origin.34
>now i know you are not mentaly able to pass the second page of google

they have low iq and niggers already have that market cornered. no need for more.

>only middle and low class have to deal with warzone like levels of violence on a daily basis
>only the vast majority of the country

Ecks dee

If you want Cali, you can have it.
If you want Texas, you'll die trying to take it.

The coke comes from South America. Mexico is just the highway. The most savage traffic it. You ever stop to think that most Mexicans aren't carrying gold-plated pistols or walking wildcats on leashes? The poverty and crime is a symptom of a bigger problem. Our CIA has a bigger hand in Mexico being a wasteland than Mexicans do.

>hating others based on their nationality
I don't hate you fucking filthy apes because you're Mexican.
I hate you brown midgets because:
>you enter my country illegally
>you take advantage of services meant for citizens while contributing nothing beyond sales tax (even if you get a fake SS# and pay income tax, you're now committing fraud and identity theft on top of already immigrating illegally)
>you shit out kids and act like they're citizens just because they fell out of a Mexican's cunt onto American soil
>you're so fucking retarded that you vote (also illegally) for more gibsmedat, basically turning my country into the Socialist shithole you ran away from because you're too lazy, stupid, and cowardly to make an attempt to change you're homeland for the better

My hatred for you has nothing to do with you're nationality, it's because you're a Marxist leech that has no respect for my country or it's laws.

I hope the cartels cut off all your limbs and hang you off an overpass, you worthless sophist cunt.

Fuck off, they're not getting California, nigger. This isn't their land. They're not getting an inch of our land.

The CIA is likely the source of some problems. But more so in Central America than in Mexico. The problems of Mexico and Latin America itself lie more in Latin America, than it does with foreign actors.

im not brown, im caztizo and if i were brown i would not be mad, mexican poeple have a larger penis than white crakheads

>Fuck off, they're not getting California, nigger. This isn't their land. They're not getting an inch of our land.
Apparently you haven't been outside of your mom's basement in 30 years

latintimes.com/world-war-1-strange-facts-how-mexico-almost-made-alliance-germany-against-us-196357
TLDR:
>AH tries to stage coup in mexico
>Get caught
>AH: Lets try again
>Mexico and Austro-Hungary become all buddy buddy
>AH: Ay mexico you should go attack the US before they declare war on us so we can take over Europe
>MX: Hmmm... Sounds like a good idea
>Starts prepping for war
>US Joins war
>MX: O SHIT SON FUG DIS
>Mexico bitches out and US BTFOs Germany
>Mexico still irrelevant

There was that type of violence from 2009 through 2011, not nowadays, due to a change of goverment (PRI to PAN) if you think that you will know better than I, that live it, then go ahead.

Also, fuck off leaf.

If they keep Mexico a chaotic mess by paying off corrupt officials and terrorizing the locals nobody can stop the drugs from getting from the supplier to the consumer. Same thing they're doing in Syria and anywhere else they don't want people to know what they're up to.

I don't give 2 shits about what Mexico has done in the past to better the world. That's for you guys to know and flaunt to everyone else. However, you gotta admit your country is still in not the greatest place rn, and it only gets worse as citizens leave to come up here. My problem is a bunch of people coming to my country and not integrating. I'd be ok if they came and even just WANTED to be American, but NO, there is a vast majority coming because in some twisted way they want to better MEXICO, not America. Fuck off.

>mexicans in Texas and Cali
You do realize that most family lines in America have been here for a shorter time than Texas and Cali have been seceded from Mexico right? Those "Mexicans" as you call them have had ample time to leave since those states became a part of the United States and its culture. If they wanted to stay true to Mexico and it's people, they would have wandered back down to their homeland once the war ended, which I'm sure many did.

>USA stole 1/2 of Mexico
Dude, Texas was it's own independent nation by the time we got to it. As for the rest, well I can't help your military couldn't save it. And again, this happened like 6 -
7 generations ago in 1848. If you want it back so bad come and get it.

because our brayans got across their border and are now doing what they do best: fuck their shit up (and let's be honest here for a second, out of al the mexs up there roughly 75% of them behave like the typical kevin down here, not to mention they transform the environment in which they inhabit).

>billy bob
>huuuuur duuuuur you stealing our jobs n sheeeeeit

dude, for the last fucking time, we didn't want that shit, US and mex politicians (actually it was the former puting pressure on the latter) forced us, we didn't want our middle class our yours to get fucked in the ass and to be enslaved, it was part of a globalist bullcrap which started in US

>mfw Trump managed to kiled TPP for good
wew, we were this fucking close to get jewed yet again

Whales have bigger dicks and look what nips do to them. The muh dick argument is lazy at best.