Is it REALLY necessary for Americans to own guns?

Is it REALLY necessary for Americans to own guns?

I mean, there are plenty of other ways of defending yourself and your home that are just as effective as firearms, such as a baseball bat or a bright flashlight.

SAGE
FUCK YOUR SLIDE THREAD

SAGE
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Scientist are always complaining about the end of the world. Always fear mongering. What if it came true? who would survive? The one's with guns and survival skills, or the ones without?

The Eichenwald Destroyerâ„¢

SHALL

>Buy a shotgun because Doom
>You got the shotgun.
I got the shotgun.

ANTIFA shill spotted

>baseball bat or a bright flashlight.
>as effective as a firearm

Pick one.

NOT

>white perp
kek and sage

Fucking lol is that one of those taser/flashlight built-in-one things? My step-sister purchased one and I told her to use it on me. She tased me right in the gut and I instinctively slapped it straight out of her hand. That thing is useless, it's just a zap, like hardly more than a really hard pinch.

BE

Intruder has gun.
You shine flashlight giving away your position.
Bang. You're dead.
Wife gets raped.
>surely you can't be this stupid.

Infringed
sage

cnn and supporters are trying waste our time with slip boards like this.
SAGE

I live 35 miles from civilization in the middle of my own property. You want to tell me that a cop can come and save my ass from Tyrone and the funky bunch faster than I can pull out a gun and send them screaming back to hell on a lead train?

Get fucked you cuckold government loving faggot.

>Fucking lol is that one of those taser/fleshlight built-in-one things? My step-sister purchased one and I told her to use it on me

>i'm going to defend myself from a tyrannical police state with a flashlight and a baseball bat

kys

he is

>note to self: rob op with gun.

Someone please edit the flashes to be more extreme and send this to him.

Not just Americans; every white country should give their citizens the freedom to arm and protect themselves, and to be self reliant. Guns are a necessary part of that.

Well I can give you one reason.. its for people like you who question our fucking freedom. Get one, and kill yourself with it nigger faggot.

We like to hunt. We like to eat wild game. We like to shoot targets for fun. And yes, we enjoy having the option to put lead in any asshole who thinks they can rob, rape, or kill us.

>Is it REALLY necessary for Americans to own guns?

Yup. Sad but true. In this day and age, being unarmed is a serious liability in the USA.

>This self defense item works on 100% of seizure sufferers

The 2nd amendment was not for hunting or self defense. No. It was to defend ones self against a tyrannical government. Educate yourself you fucking dumbass. Don't show your face unless you know what you are talking about

>I live 35 miles from civilization in the middle of my own property. You want to tell me that a cop can come and save my ass from Tyrone and the funky bunch faster than I can pull out a gun and send them screaming back to hell on a lead train?
Same here. Out in the sticks. I wouldn't bother even calling the cops. Just dump their bodies. It's not like they told anyone they were planning on committing a crime here. Why are people so autistic?

As long as there are niggers and spics here, yes.

Come and try to take them from me or shut the fuck up. This is not up for discussion anymore.

>The 2nd amendment was not for hunting or self defense. No. It was to defend ones self against a tyrannical government.

What really rustles my jimmies is when a britbong asks me this question.

How many of these threads do you REALLY need OP? If you don't like guns, just move to any non-US country and you can have gun control tomorrow, no waiting on Congress or constitutional amendments or the Supreme Court.

>no self respecting criminal would rob without a gun.

i killed a nig who was trying to rob me one time shit was really not fun i still have nightmares to this day about that and it happened about 3 years ago

This fine American thinks so.