Chris Cuomo here

I can't believe I am doing this, but I have no dignity or respect from my colleagues. After hearing what Jim said today, and after parroting the garbage they told me to on air like it was all the honest truth, I realized there is nothing left in the media for me. After years of taking jobs at the most heavily dishonest institutions in America to appease Andrew and my dad, I've had enough. I figure if CNN wants to throw me under a bus, I can take them with me.

Ask me anything Sup Forums, before the alcohol wears off.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/fitness/cuomo-growth-plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post proof of you killing yourself.

Am I still going to jail for reading WikiLeaks? Can you grant me a pardon?

What are the biggest lies they tell and what were false flags

Shoe on head timestamp pic or fuck off faggot.

No one goes to jail for reading Wikileaks. Don Lemon actually believed it.

>larping as a morning talkshow host on an anonymous forum

time stamped pic or it didn't happen OP

menshealth.com/fitness/cuomo-growth-plan

timestamp faggot

This better be real.

PROOF CHRIS PROOF. you had one job.

twitter verification or fuck off, role player.

OP is a faggot I am actually Chris Cuomo and I hate that nigger Don Lemon

Timestamp with the booze you're drinking or you're as fake as CNN.

Hey Chris, it's really me, Don! I agree whole heartedly with what you're saying. How bout we speak up next time we're live on camera.

tits or gtfo

Is it gif or jif?

Someone doesn't understand jokes!

Trump-Russia, as much I hate to admit it, is the biggest piece yellow journalism this country has ever seen. All our "sources" are people with little to no actual connections with an axe to grind with Trump. They just figured if Fox can get away with talking about Obama being a foreign Muslim, then why should we drop in ratings while playing by the rules?

lol!

Is wolf blitzer his real name or did he change it to enhance his Nazi roleplaying leather fetish?

Don Lemon wouldn't know how to find this website if it bit him in the ass.

His name is Wolf. He is an odd person to be around.

Are they all Jewish? I'm being honest.

>ITT: LARPer and gullible faggots that pretend to be bored

>before the alcohol wears off.

Not the first time you've said that Chris ...

Still no timestamp. Stop feeding this LARPer (You)s

Does he smell like sour milk? I bet he has a weird smell.

Which female anchor is the sluttiest?

OHHHHH NOOOOO we lost him.

Kill yourself.

MH370 was our first big spin at this, they didn't want to start out political because if they gauged it wrong, we'd be discredited. Some people felt that our center left audience wouldn't fall for Fox-level sensation and disinformation. Oh were they wrong. Voodoo, black holes, aliens, they soaked it all in and our ratings went up.

Fuck, why is Anderson Cooper wearing an Omega Seamaster Pro on air. What does he think he is, some super secret political asset ?

Fuck. Now I need to go buy a Rolex.

Why are you a cuck?

The female anchors are either married or with someone, they're very uptight. If we can include guys in this, Don has no self control.

Not one of my proudest moments.

No, he always smells of sweat and cheap French perfume.

low energy LARP
saged

>when pic is unrelated

I can't answer that.

He's a fucking billionaire (Vanderbilt). He can wear a suit made out of human skin if he wants.

If you're fake it's an 8/10 larp, if you're real then props, I guess?

Legit question though, how are the staff reacting to the backlash from the obvious? Is corporate or the producers afraid of Ted Cruz threatening legal action?

It's pronounced JIFF, like the peanut butter. I remember seeing a video on youtube of the creator saying so. Which is retarded because GIF stands for GRaphic interchange format - with a hard g.

Hurr durr, it's still jiff cause I created it.

If this is Chris, will you become /ourguy/ and go all 1488 next live segment?

>Creator meme
.gif will be pronounced jiff when pepe belongs to furie

Anderson isn't a bad guy, he can be pretentious at times, but pretty much everyone is in the media. We really do live in a bubble.

Chris, this is Don Lemon, and that's Mr. Nigger-faggot to you, buddy.

>no timestamp
>low effort post
>actually believing Chris Cuomo is about to commit social suicide upon a few meme battles
>8/10
user seriously

Then pronounce it GRIFF you faggot

How do you look at yourself in the mirror?

also sage

So besides massive damage control, what's the next step? Any new fake narratives you are going to unsuccessfully push? Is CNN even self-aware enough to realize that the masses are starting to wise up?

Why can't you? I think we both know why you can't and it's same you don't think it's newsworthy.

do you still have to suck your big brothers dick for getting you that job at CNN?

When did you realize your organization's role was to inform the public of what opinions were acceptable, instead of reporting news?

Also, how many times has the CIA/Pentagon stuck its dick into your news scripts to shill for war?

shame not same fuckin iphone

Yes, the higher ups are a little worried they may have bit off more than they could chew. They should be ok legally if we dont do anything else and release more information, hence why I deleted the Tweet earlier. If someone actually leaks or releases the information and that kid gets harmed, the whole ship is going down. Cruz has every right to threaten action.

If I was a notable figure and wanted to do a deniable AMA on Sup Forums that's exactly how I'd do it
>no identifying information, 100% deniable
>thread won't turn into instant shitstorm because most anons think it's a LARP

Boy pussy with time stamp

somebody find that meme guy and beat his ass just to discredit CNN

It's not his choice. What if he said "it's pronounced iguana"

This current Left Wing has a very strange habit of killing off talent/eating leaders across time. It isn't a surprise you'd want to take down CNN with you, because there is an inherit lack of respect that comes with this current Left Wing about its members. They are so eager to throw away any kind of merit or talent for personal gang, that they even had a name for it back in OWS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack

It's very hard to work with these kinds of people, and they'll never win because of how hard it is to work with them. No matter how talented or capable you are as a person, or what you've done for the organization, or what you could do for the organization, Left Culture will devour you the second it becomes possible to do so, not even necessarily because its the right thing to do. Plenty of aspiring figures on the Left failed to achieve your kind of success simply because they were taken down out of opportunism.

Look at Fox News, and how they covered for Bill O Reilly all those years. They cultivated talent and protected him from his own excesses, for their own profit. Only then when they finally gave into PC culture did they cast away one of their greatest assets for cheap moral platitudes. Nobody in their sane mind would ever want to work these kinds, at least politically, because of their total disregard for how they treat talent and leadership. Which is also the reason why the Dems can't run candidates worth a shit, because who the fuck would subject themselves to the kind of abuse that the Left puts people through?

Anyway, I'm drunk too with you. But I sympathize with your frustration. There was a person on Sup Forums who wrote that the Left was disorganized and that it was waiting for a JFK figure to rise up and reorganize them. Top kek. The Left just doesn't know or appreciate how to take care of the best of its kind.

Look, I'm not getting into that. People who report or even mention it always end up being crazy. You know?

Get DUMPED BITCH!
MAGA!

>fredo of his family
>"I'm smaht, i can do things"

Are you going to quit?

That's pretty fucking Jewish

I like it

>hey Sup Forums, whatchu doin?

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

>AMA is so deniable there is actually nothing of substance in it
Hm, it reminds me of something else but what?

Is don lemon addicted to Percocet?

Tits or gtfo

Do you see your organization and yourself as a traitors?

It's pronounced giff, like a nigger asking you to give it something.

You type too well to be Cuomo.

How many penises did you have to touch/fully service in order to get into your current position?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Like crazy people think Jews run the show or if you say Jews run the show, people call you crazy. Those are pretty different and I'm sure you know that. I'm willing to bet you're enlightened on the JQ but don't want your bosses calling you crazy.

Hey Chris? Why does your network cut people off when they start talking badly about Hillary Clinton?

I wish we could believe larpers like this.

Like nigger atleast attempt some proof..

By the way, what do you think will happen when the alt right controls the country, will you be shot or hung?

Big if True

Kek

I always hated it, but I've lived in the shadow of Andrew my whole life, so I just went with it. I don't know, it's fucked up. Once you get involved and they just keep telling you to do this and do that or else you're done, you're just stuck in the news cycle. It eats you alive.

Iraq and the whole Arab Spring had orders from elsewhere. Political parties, as I'm sure you know, get to have their say too. The Pied Piper order was real.

So what do you plan to do now that you know most your coworkers hate you?

Bingo

The Jews are going to get holocausted for real this time.. all you Shannon's goyim will be treated the same.. its time to save yourself and join the right side

Yes

Is the money worth selling your personal integrity over? I used to work in low level politickin and i was so stressed and unhappy all the time. Much happier now that I have honest work and don't spend my day lying for money.

cuomos

>Big if True
I swear to god, where the fuck did that meme come form? I want to literally fucking strangle every low life motherfucking faggot nigger that thinks it's even cool or clever to fucking say that. It means nothing! It is a waste of my picoseconds!!!! it's fucking stupid, pointless and a facade for humour that is not there because the fucking douchebag saying it has the metal capacity of a fucking walnut!!!!! GRAB YOURSELF AND THROW IT OVER A FUCKING BRIDGE DURING RUSH HOUR YOU POINTLESSS, PATHETIC PIECE OF GARBAGE AND SCUM. YOU ARE LOWER THAN SJW'S, COMMIES AND SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's time to out the traitors the first to leave have the best chance of saving themselves

How many times had Donald Trump sued groups connected with your brother?

Also, does the organized crime side of your family even use guns any more? Or do they do everything strictly by computer and lawyer?

Is Alisyn as big a bitch as she seems, or bigger?

Like I said, I'm sure you know how many people end up being crazy who talk about this.

checked

What else would you do if you got let go from CNN? NBC?

Gotta say man. The thing I would never be able to do was say what you said about parents and men in bathrooms with little girls. Got kids of my own, and you do too.
That wasn't something you had to say on air, you tweeted it. Do they force you to tweet this stuff too?

>bit him in the ass
Is Don a bugchaser?
Has he ever hit on you?

Sure. How about you tell us just one thing we don't know so that we can at least having fun imagining Chris Cuomo is actually doing that. Just one.
Until then I'll keep saging

Podcaster.

>asking

'axing' is the correct vernacular user

Digits of truth

Fuck off antichrist