Just finished watching all of Anita Sarkeesian's videos and I agree with most of what she said

Just finished watching all of Anita Sarkeesian's videos and I agree with most of what she said.
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0SH66yYffg
youtube.com/watch?v=zBPi-v4oWTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck and Sage

You just want to suck farts out of that hairy Armenian asshole.

Praised and Saged

why are armo women so damn crazy

It takes nothing to debunk most of her more public point (e.g. gaming tropes) and she is not even respected in her own circles. Calling bullshit.

they apply to most movies as well. She's just copying other critics tbqh

Sage

Did it hurt when they chopped off your peepee?

If I paid for my own ticket and paid you $100, would you massage my perineum with your tongue for an hour?

I also practice double think.

How does it feel being the most boring person in the world?

are you guys forgetting to actually sage? This thread is on the front page retards

Newfags don't even know what sage is or how to actually sage, they just type it in their post and think it's the Sup Forums equivalent of a downvote.

no
how so?

why did you think that a place filled with people who hate anita was a good place to have an actual discussion?
you didn't
you just wanted 200 replies calling you a cuck sjw

She's better than you. Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

would get deleted on Sup Forums

OK, I'll bite.

What's the most valid point you believe Anita has made in her videos?

I never understood why she attracted so much vitriol. She was never that extreme or radical. Her positions are very basic, babby's first women's study class. When I saw how much resentment she created, I thought she was Andrea Dworkin reborn holding a copy of the S.C.U.M. manifesto. Gamergate was for babies.

Do you huff paint?

men don't realize how sexist they are.
men are the main programmers of video games.
therefore, most videogames contain some sexist content.

The curved down nose
> -100 Intelligence
>Constant negative status effect
>Prevents level up

No one cares

Sage

Anita is a clone created by the frankfurt school to subvert new media.

She has videos?

How did you resist the urge to drink bleach?

kek

They're hiding Batman's butt on purpose! How dare they!
>Has not played the game enough to see alternate costumes that show butt

t. sargcucks. Whine more how she is opressing you.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0SH66yYffg

you should play more vidya then

literaly every single point that makintosh told her to say can be proven wrong

every

single

one

of

then

Anyone have nudes of her? Lookalikes or fakes? Preferably "forced" stuff. I love jerking it to feminists and want to have a nice hate jerk.

Also same for this girl.

We have nothing left to talk about at that point though.

All those American women that suffered during the world wars and vietnam. Makes me shudder just to think.

I still can't believe they gave this toxic ass cow a platform to speak up.

there is no gender wage gap.
online harassment against women is actually a complete non-issue.
sexualizing women in games is totally fine because guess what? we're heterosexual men and not faggot pussy bitches who can't admit to themselves they wanna fuck and spare no feelings.

also, Boogie is being incredibly retarded. I don't understand how a man in his 40s still can be center left. He was walking on eggshells with her the whole time so that he wouldn't offend her and yet it still happened. she got offended over nothing and he behaved like a little bitch and EVERYBODY in the comments told him.
that guy needs to go full-Sup Forums mode if he wanna be a man with balls ever again.

maybe Sargon can change his mind.

How many times a day do you fap to Richard Simmons thighs on average?

its because gaming was getting raped by feminists same as the atheist movement.

media isn't a place to program people with you ideology or attempt to erase gender. Theres also very little barrier of entry for making games, women simply don't do it.

cybill troy
you all are welcome

Thats great reddit gtfo

I unironically think she would make a good Dominatrix

Here don't care about Videogames

What videos? She never finished them if i recall

Whats wrong with you?

>Just finished watching all of Anita Sarkeesian's videos and I agree with most of what she said.
>AMA

Can we get one of our lovely traps from Sup Forums to come give her a proper cum tribute?

BLACKED

The turks genocided all the good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=zBPi-v4oWTE

SJW feminist are babies, anyone who hates video games are dull losers. And anyone who likes Anita Sarkeesian is a SJW cuck who doesn't belong on Sup Forums cleanse your board of SJWs for fucks sack.

I am none of those. She just says some things that are objectively correct

Get the fuck out of here, Anita.