What's Wrong With Feminists?

Why do otherwise attractive women stubbornly insist on ruining themselves with excessive body hair, piercings, tats and alternative hairstyles/colours. Do they actually think it's legitimately attractive or is making themselves ugly supposed to be some sort of victory over muh patriarchy? Pic related.

Because it yields them women's most valued resource: Attention.

>no penis

disgusting

> all that shit

> still shaves her facial hair

Half-measures

Should they be dressing to appease you? in that case shouldn't you reciprocate?

They like to imagine they're anime characters or animal people. Their mastery over their false reality is what keeps them feminists.

It's either a general shit test or creating excuses for being single/lesbian. If it's a shit test, then it's all about being able to get laid at your worst and then feeling like it justifies/makes up for everything. If it's about creating excuses, then it's just average female mentality that you should understand by now, they'll create or imagine problems to replace real problems or uncomfortable problems.

I kind of like hairy pussy sometimes.

uhh that sounds like the average Sup Forums user
nice projection

Ideology is ruining female biology. As a consequence, women contribute less to society, while consuming more.

wtf I love aposematic girls now

People give their retarded behavior and opinions attention.

If they were all ignored they'd go away.

I remember when I was once on the Naughty America site and some woman had her flabby roastbeef pressed to the glass and it looked green for some reason (prob due to lightning) but I couldn't get that image out of my head. Looked like fucking cabbage.

I'd hit that.

Feminists abhor pedophilic "innie" vaginas and seek to grow their labia minora (inner lips) for radfem cred. Nothing new from the free-bleeding and peg-a-cuck crowd

kek
I love this fucking meme. It seems to bother roasties so much for some reason (and that tells you how much they fear the truth being found out). There's *some* truth to it but overall it's retarded.

>I bothered to get vaccinated as a man
I give more shit about whores getting cancer than they do

She poorly airbrushed her face but left the disgusting hair on her body

I heard a feminist recount how humiliated she was that she had to have her pubic hair shaved at the hospital for some reason.
She said the reason men want that is because it infantilize women kek. These people are serious.
Or maybe it's just that pubic hair is annoying and you can remove it.
>pic
SHIIIET

Is there any point in trying to get laid anymore? I'm not MGTOW by any means but I'd much rather wait until I'm in my mid-late 30's, accrue some wealth and snag an early 20-something then, while my roastie peers are dressing up cats in baby clothes and committing mass suicide. I can't be the only one.

>birth control makes labia grow?
>burger education

would avoid conversation like the plague but yeah ashamed to admit probably still would

>A fucking hairy back-of-leg
Yay. BAKE THE CAKE!!!

It used to be eating pussy was one of the nice things in life but now it's the preserve of the desperate and the disgusting.

Women have made their vaginas worse -from a public health perosective - than HIV+ boipucci

Hairy pits is classic shit testing it's gives them the ego boost that they can still get men even though they've deliberately done everything they can to put them off. It's grade A feminist TopKek

>they'll create or imagine problems to replace real problems or uncomfortable problems.

Mother of God, you upside down motherfucker that is the most elegant concise and accurate way I have ever heard that problem with women described. It's an amazingly pervasive character trait among them and I don't think I've ever put it quite so well. Thank you wise Australian man.

What are you like an 70IQ nigger? Sup Forums GTFO you stupid burger nigger
see:

>roastie science

Put down the petrol and seek a walkabout, my soft cunt