You Call Yourselves Rightwing

Explain why you don't bother devoting more time towards getting rich. Explain why you aren't working on getting jacked rn. Explain why you are still a virgin cuck who can't get good babes. Explain why you've only dated a worthless asian dog before.

Explain why you larp on here all day but aren't actually doing what it takes to become literal alphas. Like fullbred alphas.

You can't be truly Rightwing if you aren't actively becoming Alpha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-UfsEj7AOGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause it's easier to blame others for my problem instead of adapting like a logical mammal and finding a solution.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Literally about to go lift
Seek to make money every day like a true Hebrew, dedicate hours of "downtime" to bankrolling
Never date anyone but whites

did I win yet

Noone else is going to fix things for you. Noone else is going to make the world the way you want it.
Noone else is going to make your life the way you want it
You only have one. Grab it by the fucking throat and mold it

You won my dude. You actually beat me. I still am virgin failure. Working on the rest tho daily.

B-B-But it's their fault the Coal Mine's are closed, not my poor life choice of being a one-trick pony.

Well shit I forgot to say I'm a virgin but that's because I don't intend to smash beyond my wife

Might do it a few times for experience beforehand

Well i've never asked out a girl. legit. ever

This sounds a lot like psychological projection if you ask me. I am doing all of the above mentioned -- what now?

Have tons of kids. Raise them right.

Become millionare, use money to further our cause

ah, work on it then bud, you'll get there
I got rejected my first time, second time went better but she was too shy to do anything, wouldn't even show up to school events lol. Been better recently.
you'll make it, no giving up. If I could ask a chick out, you can.

youtu.be/-UfsEj7AOGI

The true meaning of "Worthless" on a deeper meaning

Damn dude. Its easy. If you can't figure it out pay me money, and I can slay double for both of us and propagate the white race even more.

Its just ive never talked to any girls at school at all so never really had the oppurtunity

Funnily enough this is exactly the reasoning that niggers use to avoid all responsibility.

alpha...beta... just don't suck at what you do.

I just spent an hour lifting, working out my arms, shoulders and chest, before I even saw this thread.
Get your asses down and do 3 sets of 5 push-ups right now faggots, or go to hell.
Refusal makes you even weaker and less of a man than you were before reading.
That's it, I'm gonna go crank out another set of rows just because you're all unrespectable losers.

My manic depression of the last 10 years has taken most everything out of me. I now have almost fullblown anhedonia after recovering from a very bad year.

I often don't eat. Mostly I work. I have no joy or passion. I never really learned how to manage relationships and I honestly get so little out of them for whats expected of me i just ignore most of them.

I get complimented daily on my apperance but I feel I have little to offer anyone.

dude I lift too, yeah it's fucking awesome but don't act like there aren't a lot of other dudes who also lift when I see the gym packed every day

You suppose those are all the people on /pol?
Some of these folks, I'd imagine don't even sit in a chair when they type this shit. No. It's a humongous compacted mound of empty Cheetos bags, that have been roughly fashioned into a nest. A weeb nest.
Rows are done, btw.

BETTER YET: Explain why you claim your culture is important to you, but you haven't:

Seen An Opera
Been To See A Symphony Orchestra
Seen A Play
Read Poetry
Visited An Art Galley
Been To A Museum
Read A Classic Novel
Taken An Architecture Tour in A Major City
in the last year - or EVER for some of you.

hurr duur muh understanding of my own culture begins and ends with TV and complaining about other cultures (while you actively refuse to support your own).

some of them yeah
some of them are greasy NEETs
as long as they want to gas the kikes, I don't really care

You know, you can experience all of that stuff through television.

>get big
Eh I went through a phase where I obsessed over this for a few months and realized its a pretty juvenile thing. The amount of effort wasted on overeating, diet, workout time, if your not roiding its a hell of a lot of work if you don't have the genetics. Would rather do cardio and calisthenics like those barstarzz folks.

I suppose by your standards I'm pretty right wing, have a pretty solid job as a manager for an energy engineering company. I banged 60 girls in college (was in a frat and student gov president) and now settled down with a pretty traditional half-latina who is into the traditional gender role vibes and recognizes my dominance. Fitness wise I guess you would say I'm more DYEL / ottermode, hit the weights a few times a week but I prefer running / hiking / surfing, etc, things that keep you fit by their nature and not just for its own sake.

Like so many others, I was pretty liberal, considered /fa/ hipster by my friends, but have slowly been getting redpilled after years of seeing, you know, how the world actually fucking works.

Should have proof read this and/or looked into the concept of adverbs other than 'pretty' o well its late no bully pls

Well I do. Because quit that shit.

For you.

it's not hard, eat enough calories (heavily in favor of protein) so that you actually start getting a little fat, but go to gym 3-5 days a week and push yourself, higher weight or more reps than last time, also make sure they're compound lifts

It's not juvenile or a waste of effort, it's biology and it makes you feel healthier and boosts your testosterone. It's slowing down your death and preventing health problems for longer.

If hitler would of won the war we wouldnt have to be worrying about anything you are saying right now.

/biz/ is spilling out.

>get good babes

>It's slowing down your death and preventing health problems for longer.
Excess weight even muscle is still considered obesity and causes health problems over the long term and puts strain on the heart, big strongmen and body builders tend to have a lower life expectancy than average.

I was raised by a single mom.

I also advocate for regular cardio if you are exercising primarily for health. Obviously you should never over exert yourself, but I do cardio for warmup and sometimes take cardio days and don't do weightlifting. High intensity running, I basically run 1-2 miles, first two laps are easy pace but then just run a mile or more as hard as you possibly can.

Regular CV exercise and eating a diet low in saturated fat and unhealthy garbage in general are the best for long term CV health.

A leaf cannot win

That's assuming the U.S adopted his policies, if the U.S stayed out of the war, I don't think there's any reason to believe Hitler would have attacked them and forced his views onto them.

You really can't.

Plus, when you attend in person, you're supporting the right people.
Think about it.

Said like a true murician

bump

No, really, they make shows and movies about all that stupid crap.

I'm at trade school right now and all of the women here are either roasties or almost more man than woman.