Where are Top CNN (((Anchors)))?

Where are Wolff Blitzer, Jake Tapper, and other top anchors at CNN right now? Someone is filling in on all their major shows, except for Don Lemon's bullshit and Anderson 360. This mass "vacation" began on Monday, I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kqN4CJEp2c

Any relation to 7/7 bullshit, coming war w DPRK, G20 on Friday? pile w/e other conspiracies on you'd like. Any relation to the current shitstorm, RE: #CNNBlackmail ?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/lulzseczombie/tehlulzboat/tree/#cnnblackmail
washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/07/05/how-president-trump-could-tweet-his-way-into-nuclear-war-with-north-korea/?utm_term=.4d832e5a31f6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her leg mouth has a tongue piercing isnt that cute

for your weeb tastes

They took the week off, same as normies using vacation days at their joe-lunchbox jobs.

name of that cum storage?

>piercings in the vagina

Do women actually do this?

4th of July week

All at once? I don't feel like a major media corp would allow it. Coincidentally, their ratings are at an annual high right now because of Trump shitstorm and DPRK

Is that a zipper?

searching for you, bruv

BBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPTTT

thanks bruh i need that name too

Checked and yeah this is what I thought at first, but no other network released its varsity squad for the week. Odd that "the most trusted name in news" should, especially given how eventful this week has been and will be.

false flag incoming
a MKULTRA drone is going to make an attack on the studio on-air and CNN will blame it on violent gifs made by Sup Forums
or maybe it has something to do with 4th of july idk

Someone archive this pls

Spoooopy

where is that goddamn Nord-bot?

self-bump

I already fapped 4 or 5 times today, don't tempt me with that pic. Plus the left side of my chest is starting to hurt so I'm pretty sure I'm destroying my own heart through excessive masturbation.

you LARPin' or has someone suggested this before?

Stop promoting degeneracy!

stop pullin' your pud when you're high on adderrall. Shit will honestly kill you.

oops. Stepped on a crypto-fascist

Left side of my chest feels tight with a dull, lingering pain when I breathe deeply or exert myself, even things like sneezing too. Any medfags in here? Am I dying?

>he can still get off to static pictures

You son of a bitch...

I'm far from it. But I would lie down, with your back propped up, and focus on keeping your heart rate down. Exposing my lack of med-faggery with what is probably a bad suggestion: got any weed and do you smoke it regularly? A hit or two might chill you out, or could do the opposite

Hey my friend said that North Korea has successfully launched more missiles this year than any year prior.

But I thought Trump was going to be stronger than Obama against our enemies?

FTV shanel

Haven't smoked in ages, probably shouldn't too. Thanks for your input though, probably going to call the doc if this keeps up.

I always felt like Trump is the useful idiot being led down the course the Dems/Repubs created but could not travel themselves, for fear of losing their """"moral highground""""

do so, and good luck, user.

THANKS!!!!!

to be fair, only a shit-eating imbecile could ever think that Trump was the appropriate person to govern a nation.

Trump voters are either unfathomably stupid or genuinely despicable people who want the USA to fail.

wtf that's live and they're literally talking about Russia... STILL

That piercing is a no-no guy

ISIS is Israel

Yeah, it's fucking absurd. I don't know why i rot my mind listening to (((their))) shit. Probably time to go to bed

Go to he doctor NOW and have your heart checked out. Seriously. Do NOT fuck around where it concerns your ticker.

She would be banned from Wimbledon for wearing jewellery.

Hey. Lets play a game. It's called 'Spot The Fag'. Oh look. I spotted one ^^

god bless ariel rebel

>ISIS is Israel.

Yeah you know what is fuckin' weird? All day, CNN has been horsefucking Trump in anticipation of a fuck up in bilateral meeting w Putin at G20. Despite his glaring lack of competence and knowledge in many important disciplines, all their """"experts"""" bitch about is the intel sharing episode w Amb. Kisliak and Min. Lavrov last Spring. (((THEY))) openly say: "Trump jeopardized our intelligence-sharing relationship with Israel, who furnished the tip about ISIS's potential laptop bombs."

Two questions:
1. Why the fuck does Israel know about the inner working of ISIS?
2. Considering that only Russia has lost a commercial airlines to ISIS--Sinai, 2015--aren't they a high priority when considering who to share this with?

Trump voters think this is funny

This

We're all posting on Sup Forums ;^)

don't take any ID or tell them your real name...you'll thank me later and you can tip less that way the staff won't clap as enthusiastically though

>Engineering the next school shooting perpetrated by a Sup Forumslack autist
>Attacking selves to est. network as victim when Sup Forums autist acts on your suggestions to LARP over the line and assault some innocent local field reporting crew

I'll buy that. You guys are heartless assholes.

This. It was her turn, drumpfkins!

Does anyone have the meme with all the CNN people doxxed?

Generally, the content is even more vapid this evening than it usually is.

>inb4 CNN's content is as vaccuous as it gets.

The "loop" began early. And I was wrong. Anderson also on vacation. His shitty segment was filmed in studio days before hand. Now just a fuckin squawk box of faggots making g20 forecasts

Yes but only the whores.

>t. dated a stripper

I decided to steer clear of that one. Some of our fellow anons might be facing some wild shit when/if found in possession of that kinda thing in the coming days. Hope i'm being a pussy and am wrong

Heart attacks and congestive heart failure both include pain in the left side of the chest and left shoulder. Pain will feel like it's radiating. Go to the hospital.

I also dated a stripper that was whore-like--and later a professional whore. She got hooked on heroine and I got the fuck away before the real whoring began. Uncucked!

I'll take the latter. They can't take all of us down. Their latest stunt was just a bully tactic which keeps most people (pussies) in check. They can go fuck themselves. This is 'Murica, damn it.

archive dosn't work with live streams, just tried using hooktube

It is a priority holiday week in US dumbass

>priority holiday week
What is this?

Got it. Forgive my stupidity

l I'm sure he doesn't talk about getting his ass beat now stay in your place and cops are my friends

Yeah, there's a 'don't stick your dick in crazy' rule for a reason.

Thanks now I will not be able to sleep.

Did you make this up? What are you, 15, and you cobbled together some polysyllabic words your drone-fuck parents uttered at your wonderbread-ass dinner table in suburban Illinois? KYS.

To use this user's words, but argue against his point:

>same as normies using vacation day at their joe-luchbox jobs.
>joe-lunchbox

MSM anchors are not given the fucking week off to grill wieners on Martha's Vineyard. No other network has let its A-Team take the week off. This might be the most eventful week of the summer, for the world, but esp. for CNN.

Also, I am an oldfag and cannot remember a whole top staff taking off at once. Might be mistaken, but I think top NPR personas also on "vacation" right now.

it means if you have a real job you get all week off

pic was unrelated. I too am a big fan of cops. Bad coincidence, given the context.

They're probably having a party on pizza island.

I also get this feeling when Im on adderall and laying in bed (especially after beating off), and Im only 20. wat do

explain pls

>real job
CNN anchor? Is a LARPing-pile-of-shit "job" with little real work. Poorly paid photojournos get their tits shot off in conflict zones to bring these anchors "news" as if on a buffet platter, while college interns fluff their dicks and labia between broadcasts.

see
this

Probably the same thing that happens when CTR was BTFOed.
They retreat to some hovel and get their stories planned out and straight.

>willingly taking adderall

>piercings

I had similar symptoms, turned out to only be inflamed cartilage on my ribs. You should still get it checked out though.

their "vacation" began on Monday or in some cases the Sat/Sun before. The bending over happened Monday night and Tuesday, continuing today.

>clit piercing

Not worthy of sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I think Bohemian Grove is usually around this time of the year, could be congregating there to plan next moves for world domination.

Wouldn't the executives of CNN anticipate a ratings drop for the week if all of your grandparents' "favorite anchors" were simultaneously absent for the week. On the contrary and per several posts on this board tonight on this topic, it seems CNN's serial scandal this week has ginned up above-average viewership.

Searching for sauce now.

This is what my paranoid autistic shit was getting at. Is it really? I could see that. I don't feel like the elite give us plebs the same mass holidays as those that are important to their Satanic calendar. For instance, they created "labor day" for us in August, as the real day of recognition for labor internationally is May 1--also an important Druid holiday.

could be standard planned vacation on Mon/Tues then extended due to BTFO but probably not.

Maybe they knowingly created the shitshow that happened and will use it as a cover for a false flag. Smoke is bellowing pretty high right now.

how else am i supposed to graduate with a 4.0

It's th week of the 4th. Can't say I'm surprised that they aren't on air. Imagine the shitstorm that will be waiting for them when they get back.

hahahahahafuck

Putting together a bit of retaliation for #CNNBlackmail

Just Quite a bit of data. Need to go through it a bit. there will be lulz.

github.com/lulzseczombie/tehlulzboat/tree/#cnnblackmail

Maybe they've been given leave to move or get extra security or something.

All the more reason for them to be present. They have virtually left their fort manned with downs syndrome squires in the middle of a siege.
Same answer as yours, but it assumes MSM elites are normies. Why didn't Fox staff, MSNBC staff, or major paper staffs not take off as well?

>July

>jew
>lie

>Weight: 2416

THAT'S A HUGE BITCH

God speed, user.
And take a note from this guy--if pursuing this while high on amphetamines, don't go fapping yourself into a heartattack, kid.

At this point, CNN has to know that their time is ending. All that's keeping them afloat is left wing boomers. You convince them that what they are doing is fucked up, and they are gone.

Watching CNN do this is like watching an old man step on everyone and every thing he can just to grasp at a few more seconds of life.

They weigh the bitch in grams?

probably doing their regular jew rituals

Don Lemon's "CNN Tonight" spent 30 mins with """"experts"""" talking about the upcoming Trump/Putin bilat. meeting. Guest and fellow anchor Fahreed Zakaria repeated:
>"It would be very statesmanlike for Trump, when addressing the Russian election meddling"--WH has suggested that this will not be a topic of discussion, and here CNN is trying to influence official agenda and policy with their repetition--"to say, 'Look, I benefited [from alleged Russian meddling in 2016 election] this time, but it is my duty as [POTUS] to guard our democracy against the NEXT ATTACK!' Yes, it would be very statesmanlike" of this Golem to do his damn job for (((us))) and stop fucking it up!

The "vacation" preceded the shitstorm.

It's not like they had a future before the shitstorm. Their numbers have been declining every quarter like clockwork, as the boomers begin to die off.

except for this week, where their viewership has been well above recent annual averages, and counter-intuitively, when their top staff is absent

Their viewership is up, but its still nothing in comparison to what Molymeme, Sarcuck, or TYT brings in, all with MUCH lower overhead.

Checked.

CNN has also been beating the fuck outta this scholar's analysis of DPRK, Tump and Putin. Also, plugging her article (WaPo, today) hard af.

>How President Trump Could Tweet His Way into Nuclear War with North Korea

washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/07/05/how-president-trump-could-tweet-his-way-into-nuclear-war-with-north-korea/?utm_term=.4d832e5a31f6