Indian Americans Smarter than Whites and Jews

HAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHA
*BREATHES IN*
HAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806180781777358848
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries#Mathematics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But can they use a toilet?

reported for antisemitism

Isn't this already known? OP sucks a bag of pozzed cocks

If we weren't brain draining their country, maybe they could have figured out indoor plumbing by now.

Well when you get the best people from a billion population country, yeh the average IQ will be pretty high

>smarter than whites and jews
>can't poo in loos

>immigrants study their asses off to become students in western country
>take IQ tests along side lazy western kids
>WOW SO SMART
ok

But why do they smell so bad? Seriously.

Wait wait if we can group people by IQ like this where do Africans sit here?

no deodorant
no really

Ive only met a couple of Indians and they were smart. Theyre still stinky and have funny accents

they don't they sit back there

>"statistical adjustments"

only smart indians come to america dunce

the top 0.01% that are able to leave shitland India (a country of over 1 billion primates with an average iq of 82) are higher than the average in a country of 300 million? I should hope so

India has over a billion people
only the best and brightest come to America
the average IQ in India is a meager 80
even the Indians I talk to say the same thing

Indians are like Jews in that only the richest and most educated Indians manage to flee the Ganges and make it to the civilized world. However, since most of the worlds indians are ankle deep in shit poverty stricken cow worshippers, the diaspora Indians are over represented on the high side in IQ tests and such. Same with the chinks. any representative sample size could be taken only from cities where iq is higher on average while neglecting the superstitious illiterate billion other low iq rice paddy chinks. Indians are playing a Jewish game of pretending to be oppressed when it suits them but because they're just 1%ers from india, they don't have the credence to back their sad claims.

No deodorant could counteract what I have smelled.

whites are morons and are getting btfo in their own countries. LMFAO

the only Indians coming to America are extremely wealthy ones. You could literally find as many white braniacs as there are Indians in this country who's iq far exceeds these curry niggers. if the Nazis had won ww2, white iq would absolutely explode far beyond all lesser races

Not sure about the source but population substructures matter - if you only have immigration from certain groups (i.e. middle class professionals) then you are going to get a clustering. The white middle class would be higher. Just like the Indian mean IQ on the subcontinent is nigger tier ~80

Indians are actually pretty retarded

when i was taking calc 2, four Indians got caught cheating

In calc 2

Fucking brainlets

ingenuity stems from high iq. there's a reason white people invent almost everything...

>top 1% of another country immigrates to your country and uses the opportunities it gives them

If there's so many Indians with a 112 IQ, why is the country full of corruption and poverty? Like you get that India is even worse than China or Brazil, it's not merely a matter of the feds being corrupt, corruption goes down to the local level. Purging it is near-impossible and it's prevented India from hitting China-tier development. Indian-Americans represent the brightest and smartest Indians, I'm sure if you took the brightest and smartest Americans and sent them to China, they'd probably have a >105 IQ at the very least.

Indians are smart and hardworking though, nothing against them.

>leaf thread
Sage report and hide

>the American immigrant population of Indians, who were only ever allowed in on merit setting them apart from the billion man country, have surprisingly high average intelligence.
Wow, hey guys, I wish I was Indian, or better yet, let's leave all the white people behind and only let the brightest and most educated whites move into a new place, poll them only, then we can also be the smartest group!

>>take IQ tests along side lazy western kids

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a fucking retard. You don't just "take" an IQ test. A proper IQ test may take hours to complete; no one who's "lazy" or "bored" would bother taking one in the first place. Whitey just mad he got BTFO again lmfao.

Indian Americans tend to be from the higher castes in India

I thought it was reverse racism or White genocide Sheeeeeet. It did say that an average Indian is smarter than 80% of the whites in the US.

No way smarter than whites.

No they don't. I know plenty of lower caste Indian sin the US. Its just that the measurement of IQ in India was done by retarded whites. Of course they couldn't report the real numbers. That would've destroyed the white supremacy argument.

So just because it takes hours to take this test it means some laid back white people wont join it? I mean i'm in the top and i simply love taking tests, while some people don't. So a stupid person can take that test just because they like taking tests and represent the majority, while these Indians also represent their majority, but they had way better and higher level of education. You have no idea the levels of learning these people go through just because they aim for highest American universities.
You're missing some big points there buddy.

The immigration law is the same for every country. China has even more people and they send even more students to the US than India.
So I must say.Not an argument.

First post best post. If they were so fucking smart they would do the poo in the loo.

Notice how we never see flags from India anymore since the flags were brought back?

That's why.

>China has even more people and they send even more students to the US than India.
india is corrupt, but nowhere like china. the students we get from china only appear to ve the vest of the best

Indians are basically just brown white people in my experience. Never understood the hate they get here.

>top caste of a society that can afford to move overseas is compared to the average joe
Ok

LMAO
The first white group on the list of top income earners is number with Straya.

lol White people are stupid poor scum that can't even win in their own countries.

Some of them are fine, but in general they need to pay attention to their hygiene better, and they are all autismos

This, and not to mention "white Americans" is a very loose definition.

Indian Americans are the upper crust of Indian society. The vast majority of Indians lack the skills, financial means and intellect in order to make a successful move over to America.

The average IQ in their homeland for example, is 82.

>tfw autistic tech Indian

Feelsbadman

I concur: HAHAHAHAHAHA

>American Indian
>987.67 BILLION street shitters back in Poojahar unaccounted for.

KEK

wrong, #1 benificiary of work-related visas are indians.

If you get here with a work visa youll ahve igher IQ, if you come here as a refuge or some garbage you'll be retarded.

There only were like 1k Indian posters in the entirely of flag showing boards on Sup Forums. How many of those do you think were proxy fags especially on Sup Forums?

>not knowing the difference between indian americans and indians

America is a piece of shit country. Why does that surprise you?

Japs didn't come with work visas
Nice try

Indians in the US are the top 1% of 1%, unlike Mexico or other countries where there is no quality control. It is VERY difficult for Indians to immigrate here unless they have skills, education or resources. So im really not impressed that 0.0001 percent of 1.3 Billion Indians are smart.

Every immigrant is in general a little above the average for that country. India is not a special case. The upper crust phenomenon is true for Europe & china too, because immigration requires intelligence.
Saying that this only happens for India is just ignorant. Given that, Indian population should not be that much higher in IQ than other immigrant groups. But it is which indicates that the Indian IQ number of 82, measured by low IQ whites is just BS.
The Kids of the Indians with 82 IQ are beating White kids in every academic competition from STEM to spelling, despite being less than 1% of the population. I wonder what the average white kid's IQ would be based on such comprehensive shellacking despite massive numbers advantage. My calculations show that Whites are averaging close to the retardation IQ.
Here are this years winners of National Siemens Competition in STEM. 15 out of 19 kids are Indians or Chinese kids. Only 3 out of 19 went to white Kids.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880

8- Indian
7- Chinese
1- Japanese
3- White

Indian winners
Individual Category.
1st Prize - Vineet Edupuganti - $100,000.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
2nd Prize - Manan Shah -- $50,000.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
4th Prateek Kalakuntla -- $30,000
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
5th Pranav Sivakumar-- $20,000.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464

Group Category.
1st Prize - Adhya and Shriya Beesam--$100,000.
2nd Prize - Nikhil Cheerla & Anika Cheerla --$50,000.

Also
-Indians won 13 US national spelling bees in a row.
-Indians have won 8 out of 10 US national geographic bees in a row.
- 2 out of 3 winners of Intel Science Talent Search first place winners were Indian.
- 8 our of 19 Siemens STEM competition winners were Indians.

I have a boat load of Indian relatives who came to the US through family reunification visa after one of my uncle and a cousin came to the US in the 80s illegally though Mexico.
H-1b is not immigration. It is temporary work visa. The green cards issued to H-1B workers are capped at 10,000 for each country. So China gets the same number of immigrant green cards after H-1B as India.
India is not a special talent concentration machine. And not that many Indian immigrants came to the US on Temp workers visa's.
Your argument that Indian is specially concentrating the talent pool is BS.

>Indians are basically just brown white people in my experience. Never understood the hate they get here.
You've only ever met the upper 1% of Indians that manage to get out. 70% of them can't use a door.

They do mean poos not feather indians.

DUMBASS POO

>Given the small sample size, the rough IQ measure and the lack of corroborating data sets, this finding of lofty Indian-American intelligence must be taken cautiously.

>Given the small sample size, the rough IQ measure and the lack of corroborating data sets, this finding of lofty Indian-American intelligence must be taken cautiously.

Look at the average income of indian
Americans. There is very obvioisly a filter

HAHHAHAHAHH.
Can you use a door Borat. Ottoman Rape baby thinks he knows the world.

feather indians are american indians, indians who immigrate are american indians

>spellibg bees are a measure of intelligence

>t. Raj
Gypsies come from India, never forget that.

Every immigrant group has a filter. India doesn't have a special filter. China has a similar filter. As does many other parts of the world.

>Indians Smarter than Whites
Oddly it doesn't show.

>Selected population is equivalent to an entire general population
You're fucking retarded OP

Yes, they are smarter. That is why their country is one of the most beautiful and developed in the world.

Yes. Only low IQ people think that spelling means memorization. High IQ people know about Etymology and other techniques involved.
Plus it is not just spelling bee. Its every conceivable academic competition from STEM to Geography.

>feather indians are american indians, indians who immigrate are american indians
Uhm.
I think you mean immigrants from India are Indian Americans.
Read OPs pic it talks about Indian Americans i.e. poos

Now you all are mixed with them and your Turkish masters. You all are the same poor wretched ottoman rape baby niggers.

Makes sense. India has billions of people, so statistically there are millions on Indians with high IQs. The first thing smart Indians do is get out of Indian and move to the West.

Smart Japanese people stay in Japan.
Smart Europeans stay in Europe.

EVERY SINGLE SMART INDIAN GETS THE FUCK OUT OF INDIA but only the smartest make it to America.

Chins did not always have such a filter. You have.
Stop discussing what you know nothing about.

We really aren't mixed with T*rks. The "turk rapebabies" are called pomaks and they are known to be what they are.

How does being the same colour as shit feel like, Poo?

look up top 20 mathematicians worldwide. count how few poos and chinks.

learn how selective immigration works.

then go home back to pooland pahjeet, canada doesn't need you and white women will never want you.

Does this make up for the fact that no women will sleep with them? Nope.

>we can adjust the results of "repeating a backwards list of numbers" to the scale of domestic IQ tests
lmao what
>New Immigrant Survery
We purposefully import uni graduates and skilled adult workers and successful business people. Their results aren't skewed by literal retards and poverty.

Indians ARE whites. They are the original Aryans that moved westward. The Slavic languages have as much in common with Indian languages as they do German languages. There are many poo-in-loos, sure, but also many undeniable Indian geniuses.

So....much........trigger...............
IQ DOESNT MATTER YOU CANT STUDY FOR THOSE STUPID TESTS

Indians and Jews should leave white majority nations and go to nations where they are the majority because we are obviously holding them back.

Sure....I who actually immigrated, whent to school with all sorts of immigrants including from China don't know about immigration. But because you are white, you know everything.
Fuck OFF inbred Cletus.

I meant to spell can...........................

Do you know how many black jews there are? How about comparing the IQ to American Jews?

>Using the Hindu Number System
>Using the Computer that uses 1s & 0s(Indian invention)
>The computer code is in binary (Indian invention from 3rd BCE).

Give shit to Indian about Mathematics.....HAHHAHAHH
Can't make this white entitlement shit up.

why does it always have to be a leaf

If they can't figure out the shitter they aren't very good problem solvers. I would actually like to see a genetics test on Indian Americans compared to your average street shitter.

>levels of learning
Ok relax kike

Don't worry. Only very tiny fraction of Indian population is in the "white majority" nations to civilize you people. Anyway whites are from Europe. US is Indian country.

>smarter
>still shitting in the streets

> can't even win in their own countries.
The irony - you just gut-punched yourself.

Nobody cares about Indians dude. Nobody has anything against them. Let them come. Hindus are fine. JUST NO FUCKING MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

The indians that move to white countrys are the smartest indians, they are not representative of indians as a whole
If you looked at whites that migrate to japan they probably have an average iq of 125

>study
iq tests have nothing to do with knowledge
thats the whole point of them

Everything you just said is false. Indians have contributed nothing to mathematics or computing. You've got 1.3 billion people and you've won 4 Nobel Prizes for science. Denmark (5 million people) has like 10. Poos go to British-founded universities in India and then the tiniest sliver on the right side of the bell curve gets shaved off and brought to America.

Thanks but maybe you should focus on making your Indian and Jew majority nations better before "helping" us.

>Indians have contributed nothing to mathematics
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries#Mathematics

What do you mean by whites? Olive skinned whites with black hair and brown eyes? The american defenition of whites? or are you talking about real white people? If you are talking about real white people, then youre just laughable.

Fucking joke

their girls best feet too

>India has over 1 billion people
>Thus even if their average IQ is shit, that's millions of high IQ poos.
>Only the smartest poos leave pooland and go to western countries

Brain drain is a thing leaf.

Nice try Pajeet. But the Indian Iq is 82 which is lower than African countries.

IQ tests in the west are skewed since so many of the high iq Indians leave India for the west. A small percent of India is high Iq. The rest is dumber than niggers even

>When statistical adjustments are used
Such as?

>t.pajeet
Trying this hard to be accepted by whites.