Niggers are ugly.

>Anonymous (ID: hT0s/Yv3) 07/06/17(Thu)01:38:39 No.132576
Who cares what these losers do?

Nigger gonna nig

Looks like a really sad-ass party.

black people prefer a dictator for life over an actual democracy. nothing new

AUTISM - Many such cases!

>the imsohigh shirt on the lower left

Black people will view Obama the same way hispanics in America view Tony Montana. He's going to become their Jesus.

i was at that party and everybody cried into the ribs. wat a sad day for amerikkka. then we got out drums and danced around the picnic table and made a game of shooting grape drink out of nerf guns into each others mouths across the yard. then all the women got pregnant and went to the welfare office to get the gubmint cheese, the end.
p.s.found a check under my workboots when i knocked them over

Lets be real here, niggers want a monarchy.

The further your lips stick out from your brain, the less sense the shit you say makes.

Who'da thunk it?

>Four people

More like a pity party. Sad!

I am so sick of racism against blacks. Can we try not being racist? Almost only the Chinese are worth being racist towards and that's only because some of them cruelly slaughter animals and think it's cool.

Too bad they didn't have an applying for work party.

AYO HOL' UP

Low IQ

t. Nigger

obama ordered 65000 dollars worth of hotdogs.

>We had a "We Miss a Halfassed Reatard Who Never Met an Agenda He Couldn't Make Worse Party" instead of celebrating the freedoms that white men gave us to enjoy at our unemployed leisure.

Thoughts?

>only President in all of U.S. history to spend every single day of his term at war
>"My hero"

you got to tweet this to her

shoot anyone who did not respect their own nationality