Is the current enemy the Muslims, the Jews, or the media?

Is the current enemy the Muslims, the Jews, or the media?

yes

no

We've hit the trifecta, OP.

the jew run, pro muslim media

The Jew backs all three.

delete this

Maybe

Item 2 uses Item 3 to influence the public to allow Item 1 into their countries.

Cut the head of the snake off. The Jews are the enemy.

Correct answer.

>jew run, pro muslim
but jews hate muslims?

Nailed it

And nigger, never forget nigger.

Basically this

fpbp

Wow user, that image really made me think. Obviously Jews are over-represented in the media, but claiming that to the degree the image is absurd. You look stupid and you're scaring the normies off.

>Jews, or the media?
can you really separate these two?

I'm not even an anti-semite, but is it really reasonable to try to separate these two?

The thing is...that everyone in that picture is actually Jewish...

yes but no goyim they are our useful idiots

>Jews = Media
>Media = Jews
>Islam is Truth

>eh heh heh heh

Rare merchant

No, actually that's wrong. Making it seem like the Jews run the entire world is a good way to get people to write us off as conspiracy theorists. It's better to claim that Jews just got shunned out of every industry except entertainment, finance, and academia because of the Catholic church's dominance. After Protestantism ended all that and capitalism began to start the Jews were already doing the most highly lucrative jobs. The rest is history, they practiced nepotism heavily and now they run a bunch of shit. It's just history. There's plenty of good Jews, just not at the top.

of course my fellow goy, don't listen to that dirty nazi poster.

The only good answer for this stupid board

We're just taking their word for it Kike.

Jews use brown people as a weapon.

Remove the Jewish enablers, and shitskins are defanged.

Nice cherry-picking and circumstantial evidence faggot. Look at my image again and see how over-represented Jews are. It's definitely a problem, but by no means do Jews solely control the media. kys conspiracycuck

Nobody is claiming they run the world, nice try. Jewish influence is the most prevalent and pervasive in Banking, Entertainment, and politics, those fields yield enough influence to seriously shift global order, but that's all they can do, influence.

Thanks for joining us Reddit, How new to the JQ are you?

Whoops I've seem to have dropped my massive list of circumstantial evidence.

Oh gawd my spaghetti.

Jews are self-interested capitalists, and while they'd be less willing to destroy other Jews they'd do it if they had to. They don't have a coherent agenda other than making money and keeping the rest of us down. There's no conspiracy dipshit.
I don't know what you think this proves? Wewlad.
>Hello fellow Jews

The Jews and the media go hand in hand because they control the media. The Jewish media enables the Muslims and encourages us to accept them.

So overall - The Jews. Hitler was right and we destroyed him.

bump

Yes.