FOX NEWS - Run by Roman Catholics, NOT JEWS

TFW --- DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=Jexwed-B7QI

Rupert Murdoch: The 81 year old founder, chairman and CEO of Fox News holding company News Corporation was dubbed a Knight of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great by Pope John Paul II.

Roger Aisles: According to Newsmax, the CEO of Fox News has not officially converted to Catholicism, but he attends mass every Sunday with his Catholic wife.

Bill O’Reilly: The man who is looking out for you is a self-professed Roman Catholic. So is his regular substitute host, Laura Ingraham. So is regular Monica Crowley.

Sean Hannity: The Irish conservative commentator is of course, Roman Catholic.

The Fox Morning Team: Both Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade are Roman Catholics.

Megyn Kelley: Roman Catholic.

The Five: Four out of five ain’t bad. Bob Beckel, Dana Perino, Eric Bolling, and Greg Guttfeld are all Roman Catholic.

Kimberly Guilfoyle: The host of “The Lineup” is a Roman Catholic.

Judge Jeannine Pirro is a Roman Catholic.

Brett Baier: the host of Special Report is a very active Roman Catholic. He attended Catholic Marist High School in Atlanta and attends church at Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Georgetown.

Alysin Camerota: If you wake up early Saturday morning, the co-host of Fox and Friends weekend edition is Roman Catholic.

Juan Williams: According to NNDB (the only website to indicate any religious affiliation for Juan), he is Roman Catholic.

Father Jonathan Morris: The highest profile Fox News Religion Contributor is of course, Roman Catholic. The collar kind of gives it away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youre making me less proud to be a catholic and thats saying something considering the pedos

and Fox doesn't promote garbage on our children. They're consumed by Jewish materialism, and extremely short sighted.

>Christcuck

Good goy

>Knight of the Order of Saint Gregory

Dart, John (1998-01-03). "Pope Bestows Knighthood on 64 Prominent L.A. Catholics; Religion: Non-Catholics Bob Hope, Rupert Murdoch and Roy Disney will also be inducted into Order of St. Gregory the Great.". LA Times. Retrieved 2014-06-18.

nice try shlomo, Murdoch is a crypto-jew. We all know that.

Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish.

he said crypto

he is
and more to the point, the honorarium is meaningless except for the aggrandizement.

No, the guy has absolutely no Jewish ancestry. What source are you even using for this? His parents are Scottish

his mother's lineage is shady, and that is what matters, but hey, if a News Corp shill is in this thread, go ahead, blow some smoke, that's your job.

Just as bad, the thing with the Catholic Church is that it's a foreign country on top of being a religion. The Vatican needs to be summarily kicked out in the same way the ZOG does

>Not as well documented beyond "Irish dad, Scottish mom"
>JEEEEEEW!!!!!!
>don't agree? SHIIIIILL!!!!

Seriously?

The Catholic Church hasn't had any political authority a few centuries now

Fox is, hands down, the best, most reliable, and unbias news source, the few of which that are not owned or run by (((them))).

Not saying they're as powerful as the ZOG, but they would be if so given the chance. They also have more influence than a foreign country should

This

>Jewpet Murdoch
>Not jewish

Dame Elisabeth Joy Murdoch AC DBE (née Greene; 8 February 1909 – 5 December 2012) was an Australian philanthropist and matriarch of the Murdoch family. She was the wife of Australian newspaper publisher Sir Keith Murdoch and the mother of Australian international media proprietor Rupert Murdoch. She was appointed a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE) in 1963 for her charity work in Australia and overseas.

((((((((((((((((((((((((GREENE)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Absolutely no Jewish ancestry

From his (((Mothers))) wiki:
>Murdoch was born in Melbourne on 8 February 1909, the third daughter of Marie Grace de Lancey (Forth) and Rupert (((Greene))).

It's barely a country though. The place only is considered sovereign to Italy because of the Lateran treaty. It's about as much it's own country in a traditional sense as Trump Tower is.

Besides, what's the worse the church would do? Wag fingers and tell you to not be a self-indulgent loser? How horrifying!

If you ever watch One America News Network, your opinion may change -- drastically. It's like night & day. OANN is straight-up news. Not people talking opinion all day. I find much better insight on MORE of what's going on right here on Sup Forums & OANN.

And Fox is just as scripted as the rest are -- only with a conservative slant due to Ailes: youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

Greene is an Irish surname in America. Is it Jewish in Australia?

Was her mother Jewish? De Lancy (Forth) doesn't sound Jewish

The fact Rupert's mother's maiden name is Greene is functionally meaningless because she got that name from her father, and Jewishness does not come from the father

>Dame Elisabeth Joy Murdoch AC DBE (née Greene; 8 February 1909 – 5 December 2012) was an Australian philanthropist and matriarch of the Murdoch family. She was the wife of Australian newspaper publisher Sir Keith Murdoch and the mother of Australian international media proprietor Rupert Murdoch. She was appointed a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE) in 1963 for her charity work in Australia and overseas.
When I started to look into Murdochs background about 4 or 5 years ago, such info was not readily available on the 'Net.
so they begin to construct the fantasy. So easy to do with digital publishing and instant worldwide distribution.

Murdoch is on the board of directors for the magic lamp oil company. Get fucked

>Trying to justify Catholic influence in politics
The founders were right to be weary of you Roman scoundrels

>Only his grandfather was a Jew

Yet only a few post ago you were saying he had NO JEWISH ANCESTRY, the gigs up shill.

>(((Christians))) not Jews
That doesn't make any sense.

(((Green))) is a Jewish surname anywhere.
Don't make me list notable american examples!

Green/Greene is an English name. It's represented quite a few times from the early twentieth century back to the 1400s in my huge and very English family tree, both with and without the e, and we have no Jewish ancestry. I've been tested and so have many in my extended family: no kike. Not a drop.

I'm sure there are kikes out there who bear the name or any of its many variations but it's not inherently Jewish at all.

And no, Murdoch is not a kike. Not every person you wish to slur is Jewish, deal with it. I can tell you for absolute certain that the shit shape our country is in right now is due to the contributions of not only kikes, but many, many, libshit goyim dirtbags.

This, and they prove it daily. I also really like OANN and hope for them to do better and better. They're not on my cable system but I check 'em out online.

No, it isn't, you retarded fuckwit. There are many Jews with that name, but I've literally met Jews named Smith and Jones and MacFarlane, for fuck's sake.

Vatican is the administrative power on Earth
Papacy is the seat of antichrist power
Jesuits are the overseers of all the main secret societies
The Kikes of Moloch are Jesuit sock-puppets.
It is known.
I wouldn't be proud of this if I were you -- Christ's imminent coming will annihilate this blasphemy once & for all.

Prepare yourselves
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F

the heresy of state enforced Sunday worship is coming!

Catholics rely on human customs & traditions backed up by dubious human historical sources, human decrees, and political force to exert their will -- the history of the Catholic Church is one of Satanic abuse. Vatican tampered with the Law in their Catechism removing the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the #, changed the dates & times, and instituted Pagan festivals, use idols, use false intercessors like Saints & Mary, when Jesus alone is the Way to the Father, and they're even presumptuous enough to claim the authority to forgive sin. "Peter being the Rock" isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones this heresy that we see today. Upon the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, Peter was raised up to clarify and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith.
Orthodox have many of the same problems
Faggot-sects of "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and 99% still Sunday worship. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

kill yourself evangelical christcuck

slide thread

sage

don't respond

flee Babylon and never look back
Catholicism is Paganism adorned in "Christian" aesthetic -- you've proved yourself nothing but a Satanic institution of blasphemy.

first 10 chapters document the horrors
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp#1

You can't convert out of being a Jew. That's like a nigger converting to being white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
It's a bloodline. You can't change blood.

Bait thread. I'll take it.

Fox has their hosts be goyim so you relate to them. A little different than cnn.

Their political 'experts' and 'commentators' are majority jewish while being 2% of the total population.
For example tonight on tucker carlson:
>mark steyn
>michael malice
>george friedman
>lee gelerant

When you see a normal looking white american host respectfully ask for the wisdom of an 'expert' it is a psychological trick on the mass audience. It actually gives the 'expert' even more credibility than if the host were some snowflake of minority or jew.

Israeli Jews are going to blow up Trump and Putin in Hamburg with drone bombs using the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa and the Israel owned terror group ISIS

Nuke Israel if they manage it
If this happens we get a Hitler 2.0 and they cannot say no anymore to Nazism

you realize nazism is shorthand for ashkenazi's. jews needed to make a holocaust to get to israel. they coerced hitler through occult magic.

I'm pretty ignorant, but could the Catholic Church be controlled opposition?
Jews infiltrate everything else and the Catholic Church is very good with (((money)))?

so they turned a slur for themselves into one for their enemies?