Ask a White South African anything

22-year old student of journalism and living in South Africa. Ask me whatever you please...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Evl4dRvWMA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does one do for fun in SA?

Well I play squash, skateboard and hang out with mates

do you eat their poo poo?

take nigger dick

Niggers?

Where do you want to flee to, when the Rainbow Nation Crashes onto itself?

what...i mean.. no generally not.
Flagless fgt

Are you white?
Are all your friends white?
Do white people stick together in groups?
>How often do you get mugged?

Do you enjoy fast food?
If so, then what is your favorite?

Is creme soda the greatest beverage ever made?

Whichever country would accept me, but I am white so no chance. Our currency is so shit I cant afford any good countries. but what are good countries? EU has gone to shit and America has always been run by Jews

What is it like being a white minority in a black majority country?

>22 years old
>doing trig
>"hurr whites are master race"

We do stick together but do also allow blacks into our friend group if they are chilled

McDonalds I guess... that or KFC

here comes the canadian with a completely irrelevant (like my country) post.
kill youself. now.

why do you learn high school math?

>student of journalism

Don't do it. Just don't. My brother is a husk of the vibrant reporter he was when he left for college - if you like truth, writing and helping people you don't need to be a journalist and you sure as hell don't want to do it for money. Sure lying on paper is easy at first but when the guilt sets in and the corporate treat you like dirt for YEARS

fuck no go study creative writing or better yet hard science no humanity bullshit

What's the weather like this time of the year? Hot or cold?

Old picture but tried finding something related to studies

It was a high school picture

When are you leaving your shitty country

Come home white man. Bring Biltong.

Since when is NZ home?

Stop projecting...

Why the hell are you still there you madman?

Do white people think its bad in South Africa? Is there a chill in the air, a tension, etc?

In other words, are they still hopeful for a multicultural world or is grim reality setting in?

Sadly I think white people are almost a minority in england as well. But I live in a city and in a rich area so my area is mostly white. There are more black people when we go to malls, but not when we go to beaches so I stick to the beaches

How would I escape?

Ever since you started being able to trip over saffers whenever you go outside.

Where are you studying?

why are there so many white homosexuals over there

Do you have guns and enough food and bullets to fight the niggers for a few months?

Think you'll make it out?

>white people are a minority in england
Only in the cities. But recently i've started seeing more and more niggers around here, and I live in a >~95% white area

Well we don't have tension, but it is building. The far right black community who thinks they should kill all the farmers, but the media does not report on it ever. I sometimes think you guys are more informed about our news than us

>journalism
How cancerous is that shit? Where at?

After they run out of Albinos to eat do you think whites will be next?

Can whites' body parts cure AIDS and make the eater invisible and bulletproof?

There's much, much more poos and chinks here though. I'd gladly take South Africans over them

NMMU now renamed to NMU in PE

I'm pretty sure that the EFF is a far left commie party

I imagine canada is an all day fagfest

Has there been trouble in Malawi?

Are you preparing for the ultimate chimpout. If so what precautions are you taking?

True, my bad... the thing is if i were black I would probably go for them as well

well we are being ruled by one, but I was being serious

I am not, but just for safety I am going for my gun license and buying a few knives

>journalism

This. At least we don't celebrate drag queen children and molestation.

Well it is not too hectic here. fags are still hated upon especially by the black people. They will tease fags for their faggotry

Is there any noticeable difference between coloureds and blacks? I've seen a few documenteries about SA and the coloureds kinda seem a bit more civiluzed, any truth to that

Are you an ape or a human ?

Blacks have a booking population in Africa, presently a shit load of African genetic stock have been given free roam in Europe, whites will soon be eradicated in Africa leaving their food network in shambles... Question is Africa about to be massively depopulated?

why are you doing trig identities as a journo student?

Another question. Is it true that it takes 10 years for native nogs to fill a Johannesburg elevator shaft with garbage and feces?

They have their own accent and most speak Afrikaans. If you watched Chappie or any of die Antwoord music videos those are your typical coloureds.

Why haven't you moved to Orania yet?

Massive difference. You get very gangster coloureds who stab and shoot and smoke crystal meth and then you get the civilised coloureds who are basically white to me. I guess it depends on which side of their gene pool they were inclined to follow

what is the derivative of -cot(2x^e)csc(x^-2)e^x

help me out here bud

>journalism
kek kill yourself my man. Guaranteed you're not only a retard you're an asshole too.

Why won't you give some of your land to the jews? That way when nigs get uppity you'll have american marines protecting their shekels. Just choose the land to give away strategically so that when jarheads die for israel they also die for your stuff.

Versta je mijn taal?

It is very small and closed minded community

>22 yrs old
>doing trig id's

are you sure you're white?

Because Orania is a meme.

Which (((newssource))) are you looking to get into once you are done with your studies?

brings me back to when I used to make massive equation sheets full of shortcuts too

verstaan jy my taal? Die antwoord is ja maar ons het groot verskille

There is a print media place in cape town called NoseWeek who print good not so sold out things. Always getting sued which is a good sign

the answer is
csc(1x2)ex(2exe+2csc2(2xe)+(−x3−2cot(1x2))cot(2xe))x3

I am a engineer and my mathematics don't go beyond add, subtract, divide and multiply in my everyday use.

Lol no. I just dislike the jews for certain reason... Muh 6 millon

ez math man, what the heck are you learning in that country bruh

Shit son ek weet actually wie jy van praat. Koud hier in the kaap.

It's either that or pine nut :)

That was gr. 11 (17 year old math) ffs

he said journalism, they dont even know what trig is. he just googled 'hard scary math problems' and took the first thing he coudldn't read.

>africa
checks out, thats why nigger shit falls down all the time.

Kan dink dit is. Veral julle see. van hierdie mense is doos dom

If the USA or another first world country were to offer asylum and refugee status to all white South Africans, what percentage do you think would actually leave?

fucking pleb

How can you only be 22 years old and you're still learning the basics of trig? Are you defective?

I know that a lot of South Africans came to Aussie land when it happened. Why not you?

youtu.be/Evl4dRvWMA4
Jullie praten als die man

>Close minded

Why is this a problem again?

Aren't darkies literally about to slaughter you for your land?

Do you actually plan to do journalism or kowtow to your masters and let a civilization - abandoned to the hordes- to be ruined in the name of your own cowardice by the excuse of your "career."

They'll hang you, and your family too.

You must be a special kind of retard to think that engineering means civil automatically.

About 10-30%

Do you have a farm

Oh so most white South Africans are fine with their lives there? That's good

What can I do for you brother?

what is your escape plan?

fuck you nigger

Most of us are not cowards and are willing to take on the problem head on.
>Muh escape plan
>Muh black wave
>Muh safety
The problem with your mindset is that you can only run so far from a problem before you need to leave the planet to get away from it.

kek

No, just no country wants to take in white refugees in fear of being labeled racist

Alles goed maat?

>highschool trig
underageb&

Don't be mean to Kaffers. We have a hard life

Is it true South Africa is the greatest country on the planet?

How dangerous are the cities? Can you legally own firearms? Is AIDS a big concern when you're looking for a lady to get your fuck on?

Yoooooo fellow nmu here :D