Why haven't you yet married a mestiza qt to mejorar la raza and create a future for castizo children?

Why haven't you yet married a mestiza qt to mejorar la raza and create a future for castizo children?

I did

well done.

I think I'm on-board with this castizo futurism idea. It's the only realistic solution.

This does not sound very halal by Sup Forums standards tbqdesu.

It's not, but as of 2010, there were 56 million Hispanics in the US, comprising 16% of the population. It's likely more now, comprising even a higher percentage of the younger age bracket. We aren't going to expel them by force. They have a high out-marriage rate, and most whites themselves would oppose a mass deportation. I'm just trying to find a silver lining here. A study determined that Latinos in the US are 65% European on average, so why not boost that %?

NW Euros are too agreeable and high-trust for our own good anyway, and could use a touch of savage blood as a vaccine.

I am ok with this

Would he be considered white?

I'm not white so that wouldn't help heh.
ONE DROP

Because there is no point
If I'm already a castizo. I'd be diluting myself

I go to a Catholic Church so I should. But, I can't talk to girls.

Not completely, but think of it as an ethnogenesis. We're creating something new and making the best of our situation. If people still look pretty white and have sufficiently high IQ to maintain a functional civilization, that's good enough for me.

The other option is RAHOWA, which isn't gonna happen, and if it did, we could very well lose and die a horrible death. I have no motivation for that.

Because I don't like mestizos. They do not integrate well into our society.
They should not be here.

Ok, those are some seriously indio-dominant mestizos.

I basically agree, but we don't appear to have much of a say in the matter at the moment.

Also, if you can find a white woman, cool. Personally, I have found it easy to find a white woman to have fun with for awhile, but few who are wife material.

56%

xD

Honestly I would a Castizo girl though. Especially a girl like the one on the left But Mestizo is beyond where I draw the line, I've met too many shitty examples of them in my life I guess.

i like this one

>left
right
I need sleep

Because I don't speak taco.

No hablo taco.

Nein spreche taco.

Fuck. I wouldn't be able to talk to her.

She looks almost straight Iberian. Reminds me of a Cuban girl I dated for awhile.

Lol, I was wondering.

idk y so many guys think it's hard to talk to women? they are infantile creatures and easily amused

iktf
I tried to talk to a girl once and I started farting uncontrollably.
And another time but I forgot to stop eating and I kept spewing bits of food at her and it crept her out.
Fuck it desu. I'll stick to waifus.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics

she's mexican. i live in south texas and went to catholic school with some light latina. idk why but the light latians have incredible hip to waist ratios.

Gross

I look like an ugly Anders Behring Breivik and have autism. That's why.

Me too. Autism just doesn't mix well with being unattractive is what I gather. Oh well. At least I've got memes and anime.

If I didn't have social anxiety I could maybe get a girl who is a 4 or a 5.

Well you're basically a socially anxious normie then. GTFO REEEEEEEE.
Also, if you could not mentally reduce people to numbers like that IRL it might help. It's a shitty attitude you know.

>Also, if you could not mentally reduce people to numbers like that IRL it might help.
I don't say it to girls faces.

That's indicative of a certain attitude. Non-autistic people can kind of tell what you're thinking you know.

I don't think so. But, any ideas to help me get over social anxiety with women?

I dunno. Practice. Probably.

Because they age like shit. The bitch on the left here is probably something like 38.

They actually age slower than any other ethnicity even slower than asians. Study was even published in a scientific journal~. The only reason they look older or age "faster" is because they usually hang out in the sun a lot and get premature-aging from their sun exposure. Example? I'm a bit of a introverted shut-in so never got out too much as a kid or even now. I'm 21 going on 22 but I look 14~.