HAPPENING! Earthquake in Western Montana

Earthquake in Western Montana

Earthquake M 5.8
Did you feel it? Worried about Yellowstone?

emsc-csem.org/#2

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-yellowstone-supervolcano-has-just-seen-878-earthquakes-in-two-weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7UkaHeBv4
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10009757#executive
oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V6kiOHhRFvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i felt it here
this is it world war drumpf

we could have prevented this

i too blame drumpf. he farded in the wind

MT fag here.

Yeah. Wow. That was interesting.

Helena here. It woke me up. Was a pretty big one. Kinda worried about yellowstone

Fuck that was weird, never felt an Earthquake before.

I realize I just missed my maybe one change to get that Earth assisted handjob.

it's coming

AUGUST 21 IS COMING
YELLOWSTONE WILL TURN ENTIRE NORTH AMERICA IN MORROWIND

I'm about to commit suicide if that shit blows. Fuck living in a toxic ashen wasteland.

Ho-Lee-fuck, it's TIME!!

Thanks DRUMPF. Quakes in Montana? Dolan is truely the worst presiden.

lol look at these leftist fag shills.

Fucking Pussy

Nah, mate. That was your state sponsored assifier. Engineered for a bunch of pussyboys that took the place of real Australian men.

5.8 """Earthquake""""

See you in September.

Its only a few hours from Yellowstone. People are tweeting they felt it there .

>200 miles north of jellystobe

Not happenig

You need something more powerful to unleash a volcano

Source: I live in Chile

PANIC
>sciencealert.com/the-yellowstone-supervolcano-has-just-seen-878-earthquakes-in-two-weeks

Let it fucking happen.

The sooner Joe Blow is forced to get off his ass and turn off American Idol the sooner we can get this shitshow called civilization back on track.

for us, a 7.0 isn't an Earthquake either

Chile doesnt have Mega Volcanoes, and USA have the san andreas fault.

Well, shit. It's all over, fellas. See you on the other side.

Fuck off, Chile. Peru is a better country than you.

Fuck off Texas fag

Felt it mildly in Seattle, a friend also felt it in his building downtown. Windows were vibrating for over a minute, lots of creaking sounds, window blind ropes were swinging a bit. I thought an upstairs neighbor was being a freak or something at first.

I didn't feel much in NJ. Hope everyone else is safe. What state got the most of it? Looks like Montana, is that correct?

YELLOWSTONE-CHAN WE BACK

Didnt feel it here in arkunsaw

Take a look at this. When it happened. Scary.

>Link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7UkaHeBv4

West MT near Helena
>earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10009757#executive

Holy shit guys I'm in Commiefornia and my dogs are barking like crazy

What's happening??

I felt that shit in spokane washington

If we aren't dead it's not happening.

THANK YOU YELLOWSTONE-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE-CHAN!

Whom are you quoting?

I JUST SAW A FLASH OF LIGHT SKYKING SKYK-

Montana bro here, just shook shit around, not much

Montana fag here and close to epicenter near Lincoln. Woke me up and had an aftershock a min later. Then just had another AS a few mins ago.

My poor pupper didn't know what to do.

Watch this video. [LIVE FOOTAGE]
You can tell the dude freaked out over yellowstone

>7/06/2017 -- Largest in years -- M5.8 (M6.0) Earthquake strikes near Yellowstone in Montana

>The largest earthquake in years to strike the intermountain West has struck-- measuring M5.8 (M6.0) at a location Northwest of Yellowstone national park in Montana.

thisss
Stop making so many of these stupid threads you faggot

If that thing goes off im going to be covered in ash

The pages I linked you stupid

Is that why you greentexted the url? Fucking retard

If it erupts during winter or autumn, we are fine.
If during spring or summer. world is fucked.

Will I be ok from the ash?

t. Elgin, IL

I can picture you literally drooling down the side of your face and slapping the keyboard.

I think i just saw a volcano on fire in the air

Wow.

I have a friend from there who texted me they felt it here to. I'm in NJ. This is the largest Earthquake in years that struck Montana.

Ah yes, the cycle of farming

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Little american bitches think 5.8 is worth talking about.

You can't even feel it.

The largest was 5.9 in 1975.

>>Lives in Colorado
>>Felt Noting
>>Learned young Geologist

I'll Have to look this up. Though I would certainly not get my panties in a bunch. Hot Spot geology and volcanology has a number of stark differences. Know you magma types, my lads....

North American Crouton about to blow

There were two of them. A 5.8 and 4.5 EQ

oe-files.de/gmaps/eqmashup.html

>Developing.

People are changing their mind saying this could be an upper 6 to 7 magnitude earthquake from the previous 5.8.

You are autistic aren't you

You did not feel it in Seattle.

First we'd need to know how the S and P waves moved. If the local lithology does not support the wave propagation, you'll not feel shit.

t..that's a cute snek..

I'm much closer to the epicenter than Seattle and I didn't feel a thing.

Your fat ass getting out of bed does not count as a seismic event. TY bab

>>Craton.

Shit, nigger.

The 2011 quake he's talking about did severe structural damage to the Washington Monument when it hit Virginia.

>earthquake hits same town the unabomber lived in
coincidence? i think not

Earthquake 3D Live Seismic Stream

youtube.com/watch?v=V6kiOHhRFvw

Just like scientist are instructed to deform climate data, USGS will also reduce the order of magnitude up to 2 points. This is done to keep the public quiescent as the planet Nibiru draws near.

Dutch's stream is pretty relaxing to have playing in the background. I wonder if this is related to the large quake in Nunavut earlier this week or a precursor to yellowstone happenings though.

Feeling more after shocks now

Montanabro again, more shakes, aftershocks, will post more if anything happens

>flag

No, seriously did. It didn't feel much like a regular jolt type quake, there was an initial loud creaking of the building, and felt like a bunch of people were stomping around in the above condo, which I've never heard any noise from before, then a long time of just vibration and shaking. It was mild, but definitely noticable, I was worried the windows were going to blow out they were vibrating so much. Looked for Seattle quakes but there were none local.

>>HURR DURR
>>GIUSE, LETS DRAWN SUM AH THEM THERE CONCLUTIONS FRUM TINGS WE DON' UNDERSTAND.

Dude, get a fucking text book.

>5.8
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember that today is 5777 days after 9/11 in the Jewish messianic year 5777, 77 days before september 23.

Felt it in Calgary AB while on the shitter
Very weird and I was wondering if I was just shaking myself.
This is grrrrreat

It is even more important, since 80% of all world food is produced in northern hemisphere. All humanity experienced eruptions happened in equatorial region or souther hemisphere, and were yet significant enough to cause severe famines and crop failures. Imagine really ash laden atmosphere over all north. One decent late June frost, and whole world is FUUUCKED because there is not enough food south of Thropic of cancer to feed anythin else than itself. And more than half of Homo Sapiens is living there.

you should learn what a joke is you stupid teenager, retards like you have ruined this place

>western montana
>yellowstone

pick one you geographical retards. this is fucking nothing leave my land out of your shit posting

legs, boo.

Nibiru, Yellowstone erupting, The red dragon, Full eclipse, ayylmfaoo's invading???? So much shit is supposed to go down.

So which is it ?

Montanafag here. This was just Gianforte body-slamming another reporter. Nothing to see here.

Kek

This is the North American Craton this dude is taking about, he says bad shit is going down in the Craton area in the next few days.

I felt it here. In Alberta. Shieeet.

Nibiru is fake news or you could see it by now
Yellowstone getting more likely
Red dragon is 10/90 for happening and even then we'd know more
Eclipse is Neato
Ayys are falseflag

Calgary? Yeah that was slightly spooky shit

From what's being said it was really shallow too

Ofcourse he does that's the only way his videos will get views

you're in the designated death crouton, RIP

USGS said it probably didn't kill anyone.

Also personal notes.
>12:30 AM Earthquake 6 Mercalli.
>12:36 Aftershock 4 Mercalli.
>1:03 AM Aftershock 2 Mercalli.
>1:28 Aftershock 2 Mercalli. Home

What is this red dragon
First time hearing this

Last time too.

The one and only Nibiru. Also known as Planet X, The 12th Planet, The 10th Planet, Wormwood, Marduk, The Great Destroyer, etc. The passage of this planet will cause a polar shift of the Earths axis; a crustal shift. They don't want the public to know.

Spooky multi-spectrum lights in the sky look like a big-ass dragon, essentially two bright cores sitting above multiple vertical lines
Was being blocked by Google initially and became visible through other space-observing spectrum imaging tools.

Someone likely has the picture

Read the image carefully.