Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>please touch my penis

Johnny Depp wasn't in Harry Potter. I can't trust anything this guy says.

Bloat thread by CNN to push CNN threads off.

SAGE!

>Johnny Depp cast in Harry Potter
nice b8

The fantastic beasts spinoff. Where he will be getting gay as grindelwald with Jude Law as young dumbledore

they can't blame race, so they have to blame gender

pic related

Fucking racist, bill cosby and chris brown were victims of eurocentric standards of masculinity! They are victims!

>women let you grab their pussy
>sexual assault
>let you
>still sexual assault

Why does everyone ignore the let you part of the tape?

I don't give a fuck about any group. I give a shit about the individuals in my life. If Bill Cosby raped my wife, or Johnny Depp beat my daughter, if Chris Brown killed my friend's wife, if a comic beat my sister, if Donald Trump fondled my mother, they would find themselves with a gunshot wound while I sit in a holding cell, smiling.

I don't know who that is, so I don't care about his open letter to nobody posted on the internet.

I love how these guys never think women can think for themselves.
"Women are free thinking individuals!"
Also!
"Women must also vote a certain way because we have deemed ourselves the savior of their gender and if they do not act in accordance to their gender they are betraying all women. All women should think the same and vote the same."

a bloo bloo

No. We do not trust women.

good ole fpbp

Alec Baldwin goes on profanity laced rants about homosexuals and the left does nothing. The Duck Dynasty guy says god hates the sin but loves the sinner and they try to run him off TV. What's that about libs?

Whoa...its almost if...guys...listen it's almost if..guys it's almost if all those peoppe have money to make their problems go away..

Whoa...money is important...I never would have thougt.

Nothing personnel kid.

>Democrats campaign on white male genocide
>White women don't appreciate threats against their husbands, fathers, sons, and brothers.
>"FUCK WHITE WOMEN THEY BETRAYED MUH FEMINISM WHY DID THEY VOTE FOR TRUMP?!?!?!"

What's weird about that whole thing to me is that pussy remark was what they threw their entire manpower behind and even though that caused Trumps lowest ratings he still won (probably because most sane people saw through the charade and didn't waste time on fighting it just voting)

Imagine if they had put that same effort behind him openly admitting to wanting to commit war crimes, the only conclusion I can come up with is they're cool with war crimes

> Sexual Assault
How many times is this meme going to be stated incorrectly? Trump specifically described the situation as "women letting him do it because he's a star".

That's not sexual assault, but beta timid cuck lefties wouldn't understand something like this.

Rich and famous ass holes get away with just about any thing.

This isn't new or news.

We don't give a fuck about women because they asked us not to.

It's ok for Muslims to stone to death gays and string them up on a crane in public But if a Christian bakery refuses to bake a fucking cake or openly disagrees with gay lifestyles the leftist cucks foam from the mouth. They should all be shipped out to some derkaderkastan shit hole in the middle east were they can experience how tolerant and peaceful islamic culture is. 10 bucks says they'll get stoned to death within the first week

Wars and conflicts boost their ratings, the media all jumped on the oust gidaffe bandwagon. All we accomplished over there was leave that place as a chaotic war torn shithole. Syria will end up in the same state if assad's regime crumbles.