Syrian refugee no longer feels safe in Germany

>Syrian refugee no longer feels safe in Germany

Wow hope you're happy with yourselves, bigots. This is entirely your fault. Yours and your kinds.

>hurling abuse
THE HORROR!

Protip for hans: Don't "hurl abuse," hurl the blacks and muslims the fuck out of your country. Who am I kidding, those men on "the tram" were clearly tourists, no one in Germany gives a fuck about their dying nation.

>no one in Germany gives a fuck about their dying nation.
good
Poland will reclaim what is ours in next 10 years

Two German men to black dude: "Sir, can you please give back the wallet you just stole. This is not ok, we will go to the police."
Black dude: "Waddja say, gimme gibs, my wallet, ... darn gonna fck your gfs! You want my knife, ey?"
Germans (in a stern voice): "Sir, we really will call the police, even if this may sound racist. we do not want to, but you leave us no choice."
Syrian intervenes: "You racist mtherfckers, this is MY country, fckers, leaave my brother alone, his my brother, my Islam brother, you fckers, this is our country!"

And another day in Germany.

Rightful Polish clay. Kill every single one of those kurwas.

All syrian refugees should move to Israel. Israel has the best security in the world!

Why is the Syrian in Germany and not in a safe country closer to Syria?

is there a more entitled species than the pampered refugee?

Why did you put the tram in ""?

How do the Palestinians feel in Jew occupied Palestine?

Have they blamed this on Trump yet?

>I no longer feel secure
>because of non-Syrian illegal migrants

hmm really makes me wonder kike, it really did

>mfw I always insult niggers on the street
>say things like "drecknigger" or "untermensch" and look angry at them
>insult burkawhores and shove around brown children
>mfw nobody ever does anything because i'm a big guy and they're all tiny manlets and woman or children scared for their lifes
>mfw also from east germany and cops are as racist as I am

Beautiful, I'm sure the locals feel the same.

Don't let the border hit you on your way back to Pakistan, Ahmed.

Meanwhile the Russian, without saying a word, kicks the thief in the face and reclaims his wallet.

>CNN
>flag
Fucking kikes

Hurl rocks. . . . and film it.

In a better time they would be killed on sight.

>he tried to stop a far-right attack

yeah sure. he probably tryed to rob someone.
thats what this sandnigger gets for nigging

Don't worry, all they have to do is provoke the 'racists' with more terrorist attacks, then once they retaliate the good hearted liberals will defend them from those unjust hate crimes.

Fuck off Ronny

literally auto lynched for any thief get caught here

was ist los du nigger liebhaber?
aufs maul?

>Sand nigger speaking up for a nigger when confronted by white men

Why the fuck does anyone believe this fairytail? It's like very liberal story is a god damn anime plot.

>mfw also from east germany and cops are as racist as I am
GDR coup when?

Soon

Open borders for Israel now!

is the fire rising?

He should move to Sweden. Legal rape all the welfare he could want

>refugee

He ceased to be a refugee the minute he left Turkey

Lol did they feel safe in Syria?

Because they are full, literally...

Literally this... Such a tragedy people don't get this...

full of shit

Better send him back I guess

Please do. Red and white Europe 2020.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

All those poor refugees would have felt more welcome in Israel if you would allowed them in instead of forcing them to travel all the way to mean old Europe.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>refugee
Top fucking kek.
I hope they all get gassed

the article comes this close to saying
> literally shaking

no, it's only going to get slightly worse every year

>Oy vey
>These nazis are worse than barrel bombs and Islamic slaughterhouses
>I feel like I'm being marched into an oven

And he shouldn't. He betrayed his fellow countrymen by not staying.

A refugee you say? I didn't know germany was bordering syria, wow I suck at geography.

It cannot be worse than syria...right...right?

BTFO from Sup Forums you kike.

kek

Wegen gefährlicher Körperverletzung …

Zeit: 04.07.2017, gegen 22:00 Uhr

… ermitteln Polizeibeamte gegen zwei Libyer (27, 28). Diese schlugen auf einen 25-Jährigen ein, nachdem es zunächst zu verbalen Attacken gekommen war. Der Geschädigte lief an der Bank vorbei, auf welcher der 28-Jährige und eine 18-jährige Zeugin saßen. Während des Streitgesprächs äußerte der Libyer zum Leipziger (gebürtiger Inder): „Ausländer raus!“ Daraufhin kam es zur körperlichen Auseinandersetzung. Als der andere Libyer hinzukam, schlugen sie mit einer Kette und der Gehhilfe des 27-Jährigen auf den Mann ein, der daraufhin stark blutete, besonders im Gesicht. Ein Zeuge (51) rief die Polizei. Die beiden Libyer wurden vorläufig festgenommen; der 28-Jährige hatte 1,78 Promille im Blut und stand zudem unter Einfluss von Betäubungsmitteln. Die Beamten forderten für den Verletzten einen Rettungswagen an. (Hö)

Don forget the best part: the German men go to jail for bigotry.

I guess they really are integrating with the local population then.

I approve of this.

>being the insane untermensch of your neighborhood

>It is a good pain

>CNN
>Shubert
I hope you are joking, right?

>This is entirely your fault. Yours and your kinds.
Projecting again, Shlomo? There wouldn't be a problem if they weren't where they don't belong.

the best flag for trolling, even better then leafs and aussies

YES!

because no one in america uses that term. It's what british people call a fucking train (i think)

Open Borders For Israel

Please come back, Vlad. We need you again.

>Kike posting in 2017
Neck yourself

This ends the Jew.

Jews consider Israel to be an "insurance policy" for when the next shoah happens to happen.

Open Israels borders and allow the masses of the Middle East and Africa to make Israel inhabitable and the Jews will have no where to run back home to when they inevitably overstay their welcome.

this happens every day in the UK they always try and play the race card

>Get accused of being racist for calling a mudslime a homo in argument

>get ganged up up on by 4 mudslimes saying how racist I am for being from liverpool

>point out ottoman islam empire carried slavery on for another 50 years after british

>autistic screeching in mudkip language occurs

devilish

record it sometime ;)

what about the German women that don't feel secure in Germany?

When a native German says it = FUCKING NAZI
When a refugee says it = PLEASE TELL ME MOAR

its the other way around, unwashed slave.

because no one else gives them money for nothing as Germans do

The government should give them more money. Its what they did here in Canada when Syrian refugees complained. Trudeau will give 10 million to any that have killed a US soldier

>refugees
>more afraid of insults than returning to war torn nation

Can we finally call them leeching migrants?

>Berlin, CNN

Fake news haha

I'm sure Israel has accepted TONS of refugees.

Yeah, well, neither do i.

t. ein schon länger hier Lebender (a person that has been living in germany for a longer time, in contrast to a person that has only come here recently (Merkel's literal words))

The real problem here is that they once felt safe in Germany

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

resisting the """sexual emergency""" is an Islamophobic far-right attack!

How long can Israel get away with these Racist policies! It's not 1950 anymore. Israel needs to take their fair share of migrants. If they were in the EU, they would be punished or sanctioned!

Tram is light rail, trains are heavy rail. Not giving that flag any redemption there.

>Leipziger (gebürtiger Inder)
Literally the
>girl (male)
meme

>flag
(((OP)))

I hope so polbro

Nice my man. Keep at it.

thanks?

Referring to people as "tons". It's like they are already corpses kek.

come on mehmet, don't be so uncanadian,
shlomo here provides /pol with a service.

Language barrier.

>CNN
Stopped reading there